General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 12

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 12

Post by Gaige »

Heh maybe this hairdryer addiction video will have a snowball effect into a new series about her 1010200200101123938382299923838384555 other issues. Maybe she'll address her hoarding and hygiene issues next :FU:

FishyFishy
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by FishyFishy »

ahsas94 wrote:ImageImage

Leighann looks gorgeous in these photos and look at Bunny............

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She looks like Beavis from Beavis & Butthead in that second photo

fullmetalalchemist
Learner
Learner

Post by fullmetalalchemist »

FishyFishy wrote:

Keep calm and have a THORGY.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Neon-Princess
Talker
Talker

Post by Neon-Princess »

FishyFishy wrote:

Or carrot top lmao Image

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Fleur
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Fleur »

I just saw the hairdryer video and its really scary how she's basically telling kids that addictions and potentially damaging and harmful compulsions are okay as long as you don't think they're that bad. I know there's no point in getting upset over this but Bunny needs to realize how much influence she has over her fans. Pretty much all the comments are people validating their own addictions and affirming themselves and Bunny. But on the bright side, there are people telling her that she should probably be seeing a therapist.

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

^ It was hilarious how she kept justifying it to herself, and even acknowledged that that was what she was doing.

To be honest, I think she's lying about the hair dryer addiction to begin with. She will do or say anything to appear unique and quirky, even if she just stole the story from a reality show. Either way, she doesn't care who she influences or about improving her own life. She's content to be a 30 year old womanchild that can't cook or clean for herself that makes videos for preteens. No amount of money is going to make her pathetic life better.

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

Yoona wrote:^ It was hilarious how she kept justifying it to herself, and even acknowledged that that was what she was doing.

To be honest, I think she's lying about the hair dryer addiction to begin with. She will do or say anything to appear unique and quirky, even if she just stole the story from a reality show. Either way, she doesn't care who she influences or about improving her own life. She's content to be a 30 year old womanchild that can't cook or clean for herself that makes videos for preteens. No amount of money is going to make her pathetic life better.
You know, I think that is true about a lot of the "weird", "quirky" issues she has. She exaggerates everything to be a special snowflake. :roll:

Just out of curiosity, I looked up when that hair dryer episode of My Strange Addiction aired. Apparently, the original air date was December 29, 2010. It was basically the first episode of that show right after the pilot. It was likely re-aired over and over (as TLC is wont to do) so who knows exactly when she saw it or heard about it... but the bottom line is that it was well before she mentioned the issue in 2011. That is curious to me, and lends credence to the theory that she's just making it up, or copying something she already heard.
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

Gurugossiperx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiperx »

That glamglow review... She is in denial and lying through her long teeth if she thinks the mask is helping her skin. Her skin is irritated and extremely red... Even her boyfriend's face was messed up. But she'll still say, "I LOVE THE MASK!!"

Ok. :rofl:

Back when she did the Lilumia brush cleaning review, that is when I knew she was a bull-sh1tter just for the money. The brush cleaner is terrible and doesn't WORK. I know the girl who created the brush cleaner and she pays the Youtubers $$.

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

I'm surprised Bunny didn't dig out her lavender wig to wear in the soda video to upstage Leighann. It's probably a horrific, tangled, matted mess amongst the dust balls and cat feces in her house.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah, you'll notice the only honest reviews on that brush machine are from people who wasted their own money on it. Even if it DID work, it takes longer to clean brushes that way instead of just doing it by hand.

popofglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by popofglitter »

That brush cleaner is one of the biggest problem with people coming up with shit. It's solving a problem...that isn't a problem. It takes like 2-3 max to clean a brush. Why would you go through all that time and shit just to say you didn't clean your brushes, some magic robot did? It also looks like it would really start to ruin the integrity of the brush keeping it so mashed down. I doubt anyone actually uses that.

The glamglow mask. Ugh. Can we not? That mask is $69 first off. Second, it's just a damn peel off mask that is so highly marked up because it, "looks cool." Such a gimmick. It upsets me when she says, "It's not like I'll really know if I like this after only one use." .........then why the hell are you reviewing it....after only one use? What the actual fuck? I hate that. Put some time and effort into your videos. Shoot over an extended amount of time. Put up good quality content and people will always respect you more. This product seems like such garbage. I can't fathom anyone reviewing it actually bought it themselves and wasn't just sent it through PR.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The original Glam Glow mask, I ended up buying one because Amazon had them on sale for $30. It was okay, not miraculous or anything, and the fucking thing dried up in the jar before I even got to use it all!! I was beyond pissed off lol

popofglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by popofglitter »

That's ridiculous that it dried up in the jar! I just can't stand it when youtubers review shit that needs to be tested over a long period of time and just tries it once on camera and says it's ok for now and will check back in. Like why not shoot the video over time in bits so you can gives more thorough review on the product? It doesn't help anyone out when you're just telling us it's ok and looks cool. Something just seemed disingenuous to me.

masochisticbeaver
Learner
Learner

Post by masochisticbeaver »

Honestly, if I see multiple YouTubers all trying and "reviewing" the same product within the same time period, I assume their opinions are a bunch of paid-for crap. Especially people like Bunny who only ever do competent reviews when she's sent something. Even people who say they'll give an honest review even when stuff is sent to them are skewed because they're not as harsh because they don't really have anything at stake.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol Dogman clearly has an allergic reaction to it but she still was trying to say it was awesome. "I'm allergic to everything and it didn't bother me!" For one, those things shouldn't BURN. If you put something on your face and it's burning like that, for the love of God, wash it off!!!

GabzFiveHead
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GabzFiveHead »

madaronincheese wrote:I remember her mentioning the hair dryer in some older video. I wanna say it was one of those facts about me tag videos. Hopefully she didn't delete it.
FOUND IT!!! 2:00
[youtube][/youtube]
First time posting, woo! :love2:
I really cannot believe how different her voice sounds in these videos! She has such a strong accent and almost sounds normal! (As normal as you can say bunny sounds anyway lol.) I'm fairly new to her videos, watched her for about a year, and it's crazy how put on her personality/mannerisms are now! I'm genuinely shocked!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

You're not alone! A lot of us watched her from the beginning and still can't quite pinpoint where she switched over - I think it was a gradual thing. She just slowly went deeper into the character lol

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

ahsas94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ahsas94 »

LiddlePallid wrote:You're not alone! A lot of us watched her from the beginning and still can't quite pinpoint where she switched over - I think it was a gradual thing. She just slowly went deeper into the character lol
I know right! I guess it all started when she start doing the "does this thing really work" series/episodes/whatever you want to call it. Maybe she realized if she messes up with the things she's working on, people will think she's funny, and her videos will get shared everywhere. So she's doing these for the views, just like what all of us have said many times before.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”