General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 12

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 12

Post by realistic_dreamer »

Well I think now is safe to say that she reads here.. Every time we mention something ridiculous about her she mentiones it in the next video.. Except now she made whole video about it. :roll:

Yes Rachel, please encourage young kids to leave hairdryers on, because it's "comforting and nice" instead of you know, socializing, getting help if needed. Screw them up from the beginning. As if it's not bad enough that young girls see you as a role model! :x

godhoneyno
Lurker
Lurker

Post by godhoneyno »

ahsas94 wrote:ImageImage

Leighann looks gorgeous in these photos and look at Bunny............

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She reminds me of a creature you would see on Courage the Cowardly Dog...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

realistic_dreamer wrote:Well I think now is safe to say that she reads here.. Every time we mention something ridiculous about her she mentiones it in the next video.. Except now she made whole video about it. :roll:

Yes Rachel, please encourage young kids to leave hairdryers on, because it's "comforting and nice" instead of you know, socializing, getting help if needed. Screw them up from the beginning. As if it's not bad enough that young girls see you as a role model! :x
The reason behind it is weirder than the actual hairdryer being used all the time itself. I honestly feel bad for her if this is true, but damn Rachel, please seek help (I don't mean that in a patronising or sarcastic way btw), its worrying you have to sleep with a hair dryer on and its a major fire hazard. Its not healthy that you are so dependent on a hairdryer to feel comforted

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer »

batgirl wrote:The reason behind it is weirder than the actual hairdryer being used all the time itself. I honestly feel bad for her if this is true, but damn Rachel, please seek help (I don't mean that in a patronising or sarcastic way btw), its worrying you have to sleep with a hair dryer on and its a major fire hazard. Its not healthy that you are so dependent on a hairdryer to feel comforted
At this point, I find it hard to believe that all these "phobias, problems and quirks" she has really exist.. The way she "forgets" she said some stuff and then just bluntly denies it.. Sounds more like attention seeking -look at me I'm so different- than actual phobias and mental disorders.

kisincda
Learner
Learner

Post by kisincda »

Note the average, non-enhanced blue eyes on Bunny...

godhoneyno
Lurker
Lurker

Post by godhoneyno »

kisincda wrote:

She reminds me of some kind of creature from Courage the Cowardly Dog in these photos...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

protocol53 wrote:
Neon-Princess wrote:Pretty sure she mentioned in her "what I got for Christmas" one year that her parents got her a portable heater because she slept with the hair dryer and they were worried about a fire. I'm pretty sure it's still up. I think it was 2012.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Wow, I am seriously impressed with your memory!!! :tu: I found that video!

Here's the whole thing:

[youtube][/youtube]

Or, if you want to spare yourself 11 minutes of drivel, just start at about 11:30 - that's when she pulls out the heater, and says they got it for her to save her life from her hair dryer. Why lie about it now? :roll: She's weird, and clearly as big of a liar as all the other YTers. :roll: :roll: :FU:

I'm thinking there is another video somewhere in which she talks even more about how addicted she was to her hair dryer... maybe it's from the same time frame. I'll have a look around and see what I can find.

Yesss good find! I'm pretty sure there was one where she actually stated that she sleeps with it. I want to say it was a tea vlog in her car, but I'm not positive. I know for sure the show My Strange Addiction was mentioned.

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

I remember her mentioning the hair dryer in some older video. I wanna say it was one of those facts about me tag videos. Hopefully she didn't delete it.
FOUND IT!!! 2:00
[youtube][/youtube]

Post by Guest »

kisincda wrote:

God she looks so haggard.

fullmetalalchemist
Learner
Learner

Post by fullmetalalchemist »

I don't have a clue how Dogman puts up with her. The hoarding, the hairdryer, the 10-year-old behavior...She even said in her 15 weird facts tag that the hairdryer is "great" for her love life. :?

Keep calm and have a THORGY.

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

Yeah, the hair dryer thing is symptomatic of fairly major mental illness. Bunny and I have a lot in common - we're about the same age, we're both only children, we both had extreme separation anxiety and trouble dealing with going to school, and we're both phobic of medical things. I think my parents indulged me less, though; it must've been hard for them (especially my mom), but sometimes no matter how much I cried, they left me at school alone to deal with it and gradually I developed coping mechanisms and was a pretty well-adjusted kid by high school.

When I started college far from home, however, I had an all-out anxiety breakdown that left me pretty dysfunctional for about 2 years. During that time, when I'd have panic attacks randomly for seemingly no reason, I carried around a small dampened washcloth or paper towel because the cool feeling of it comforted me; I could put it on my forehead and feel better if I got panicky. I wouldn't go anywhere without it. It was NOT normal, and I was very aware of that even at the time, but I didn't care because it made me feel better when nothing else would. After 2 years of that crap, I decided that enough was enough and went to see a psychiatrist, who referred me to a psychologist who specialized in anxiety disorders. We had several sessions and worked out a cognitive-behavioral therapy program that I would put myself through to overcome the panic attacks (which basically meant not avoiding anything that was triggering to me and then changing my thought patterns during the ensuing panic attacks). It was brutal, but I did it and over several months, I got better; I was able to be a pretty "normal", functioning person again, although the road back was long.

Anxiety is still a thing I have (I'm sure some of you can relate), but I don't allow myself to indulge in the "crazy" behaviors that come with it because I know how bad the results will be down the road. Bunny is indulging in hers, and I worry for her. She should see a therapist for her anxiety; she doesn't necessarily have to be on medications (which I know she hates; I didn't go that route either), but there are other viable treatment options that can move her away from having to hug a hairdryer for comfort.

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

@ madaronincheese - NIIIIIIICE!!!! :tu: :tu:

So there you go. In August 2011 she says she must always sleep with the hairdryer on, and then in December 2011 her parents buy her a space heater to replace the hairdryer.

Now in January 2016:

[youtube][/youtube]

Starting at about 10:00 - she's "never, ever in her life fallen asleep with the hair dryer on". Yeah, that's why you worried that the hotel hair dryer wouldn't reach your bed, and that's why your parents got you a space heater to replace the hair dryer for safety. :roll: :FU:
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

madaronincheese wrote:I remember her mentioning the hair dryer in some older video. I wanna say it was one of those facts about me tag videos. Hopefully she didn't delete it.
FOUND IT!!! 2:00
[youtube][/youtube]
YES! Finally someone found it lol. Can someone save it in case she deletes it? I feel like we should all post the link to this one on her new video saying "So you never slept with it, huh?"

schadenfreude
Informer
Informer

Post by schadenfreude »

I KNEW she'd explicitly said that she slept with it in her bed! What a ridiculous thing to lie about.

noche892
Debater
Debater

Post by noche892 »

I went in to that new hair dryer video looking for a huge laugh, but now I just pity this woman. She is clearly thinking there is nothing wrong or abnormal about her dependency on an inanimate object to this degree. Any person who doesn't have these sorts of issues, whatever be the case, will think her hairdryer obsession if freaking odd from an outside point of view. It's unhealthy if she sees nothing wrong with this behavior and doesn't seek some sort of therapy to grow out of it somehow. She said Dogman shuts it off if she turns it on when they're watching tv (how rude to blow a blow dryer just for the sake of it), so he must have some issue with her about it or is either enabling her issues and has just grown to live with it. :?

I feel like she constantly went back and forth defending this blow dryer scenario saying it was an addiction to not an addiction like some people have worse ones and that everyone has addictions. Well, yeah, but most people realize they need help and don't wallow in their problems, as hard as some may be in their life. Most people also don't have 6 million subscribers glamorizing your mental issues in comments. That was the worst part of that video, tell your younger fans who are still naive that depending on a blow dryer is normal and cool. No, Bunny. Her defense of the blow dryer just gets sadder and sadder. So because you haven't burn yourself with it and fell asleep with it on you're not as badly addicted to it? What is this woman's logic. An addiction is an addiction. And that she said she's drawn Dogman into her issues is pitiful. What a role model to her fans.

If you have to call hotels ahead of time asking about what type of blow dryer they have, and talk about wanting a battery powered dryer where you'd be tempted to turn it on if you were in a store, you got a problem that needs to be dealt with. She really needs some help and not in a joking way.

noche892
Debater
Debater

Post by noche892 »

I feel like I keep seeing Benedict Cumberbatch in these facial expressions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

she asked for our opinions in the comments and I gave mine. I had to mute my post to keep from being bombarded by her swamp family.

I now await to hear a news story about a family who got burned out of their house due to a hair dryer in their child's bed.
That Girl!

fullmetalalchemist
Learner
Learner

Post by fullmetalalchemist »

God her Swamp Family is fucked up. The comments are almost as disturbing as her addiction video. :rofl:

Keep calm and have a THORGY.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I mean, I can see why she's saying she never sleeps with one - she KNOWS these kids are going to do it if she says it, and she doesn't want to be held responsible if something happens. She's not stupid. I am wondering if she totally forgot that she said she sleeps with one in that old video. That's why I'm keeping an eye out to see if she deletes it lol

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Gaige wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:A few years ago in a now-deleted video she SAID she slept with the damn thing and mentioned the My Strange Addiction episode then too! lol who is she kidding? I think she forgets that some of us have followed her since the beginning. Deleting videos doesn't mean we automatically forget them, bun bun. Just like when you were obsessed with Gaga and used to dress like her - but oh no, better get rid of those videos because that would be too mainstream of you to be posting now! You have to remain ~weird~ and ~unique~ with your preteen following!
Did anyone manage to save those Lady Gaga videos/pics? I've heard a lot about it on her threads on here but it was before I started following her. I'm curious!
I wish I had saved them! I distinctly remember one where she won a radio contest or something and was dressed as Lady Gaga outside one of her shows taking pictures with people. I liked her back then, so I didn't think she would turn into what she is now and delete all this old stuff. I know there's still pics of her floating around dressed as Lady Gaga, though - when she was into her fashion and sewing creations she used to make costumes. That was when she was creative Bunny. Now she's just lazy "I'll throw up a video of me unwrapping toys and get a million views from it" Bunny.
Omg I found them!

Can you imagine her doing anything like that now?! :rofl:

Return to “grav3yardgirl”