Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 59 - A Copper Spray Painted Life

Post by beautyish2 »

Why oh why does she feel the need to have pink hair again? She looked so much better without it. And she wastes money getting her roots done. A spa day for their anniversary. Just the thought of that with Jay makes me sick.

anonymousie
Learner
Learner

Post by anonymousie »

beautyish2 wrote:Why oh why does she feel the need to have pink hair again? She looked so much better without it. And she wastes money getting her roots done. A spa day for their anniversary. Just the thought of that with Jay makes me sick.

Imagine the poor people who work at the spa who have to look at their spray painted hands and fingers. They'd be the kind of people who would want a mani-pedi and have spray paint all over themselves when they arrive and expect the workers to clean the paint off.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I was going to say this before the site went haywire, but it's sad that kids are already saying Lily isn't cute. It's because of how Sam dresses her and won't brush her hair or style it in the morning. She needs to focus on how her kids look (dirty and unkempt) than spray painting shit in her house.
And the thought of those two getting a massage...

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

Sam is beyond selfish. Her friend had to cancel watching their kids and Jay seemed to be more accepting that they probably couldn't have their spa day..but Sam had to call all the people they knew to see if someone could watch the kids. Are you serious?! I can see if there was an emergency..But why not just schedule it for another weekend? SO RUDE! And I still like to know where they are getting all this money.

dani_15
Learner
Learner

Post by dani_15 »

When did someone call Lily ugly? And those fuckers had to share it with the world.

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

Welcome to the Schuerman household where napkins are forbidden.

But fucked up looking hair is welcome!

Jay says "Moo has better feet then me" then sits on the couch & you KNOW he wants to put his feet up but he remembers how fucking nasty they are & he remembers doesn't have enough fingers to delete all the comments he'll get on his toe fungus, so he patiently waits for Sam to cut the camera.

PerfectStar
Informer
Informer

Post by PerfectStar »

Brads girlfriend is just "Lindsay" but his ex is still "AUNTIE Tam Tam" !?!

starlalight
Debater
Debater

Post by starlalight »

PerfectStar wrote:Brads girlfriend is just "Lindsay" but his ex is still "AUNTIE Tam Tam" !?!
LOL Well the ex did date him longer. They were together for a couple of years. Did she show up in another video?

The family is kind of strange. BS and Angelo brokeup and Jay and Brad still hung out with him all buddy buddy. Brad and Tamara break up and the family still hangs out with Auntie Tam Tam. Seems to make perfect sense according to that logic.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

dani_15 wrote:When did someone call Lily ugly? And those fuckers had to share it with the world.
Some little girl at the school said she wasn't cute, which at that age is about the same as ugly. She already had such low self esteem at two years old.

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

Edie wrote:
dani_15 wrote:When did someone call Lily ugly? And those fuckers had to share it with the world.
Some little girl at the school said she wasn't cute, which at that age is about the same as ugly. She already had such low self esteem at two years old.
It was on Scams Snapchat a day or two ago. Sam was seriously holding back laughter as she recounted the story, she's such a bitxh. When they picked the piglets up from school, Lily told them one of the girls on her class told her she wasn't cute.

Oyi, can you imagine if it had been Norm?!? Scam and her Oinker would of done everythingK possible to get that little girl expelled from school.

poisonprincess21
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by poisonprincess21 »

Glad to see GG is back up and running (for now anyway). I've been missing my favourite threads! Just a quick question. In the event that GG goes down again for an extended period (or God forbid permanently), what's our back up strategy? Should we all move to 404 TEXT NOT FOUND or is there another option. I definitely think it makes sense to have a backup.

I'm just clowning around....

silvertree
Informer
Informer

Post by silvertree »

tbh if sam and ham stopped telling the kids they were cute every fucking second, it probably wouldn't have made an impact. they needs to start praising them for their accomplishments rather than their looks.

no wonder they're both ill, their kids lick every surface and never cover their mouths when they cough :barf:

still no mention of silverado? shady motherfuckers.

who is judy btw? sam's skin looks like a methhead's skin :?

vlogging during the couple's massage? romantic :roll: i'm sure no cameras are allowed during porker and gaynerd's dates.

Ihadacoupon
Talker
Talker

Post by Ihadacoupon »

I don't normaly post here but I'm so curious about the cat. I keep asking (politely) about Silverado and my comments get deleted. I just find so odd how they went on with their lives without making the tiniest effort to find her. And deleting comments? That Jay is a PIG. Disgusting.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

Ihadacoupon wrote:I don't normaly post here but I'm so curious about the cat. I keep asking (politely) about Silverado and my comments get deleted. I just find so odd how they went on with their lives without making the tiniest effort to find her. And deleting comments? That Jay is a PIG. Disgusting.
Welcome! They delete like crazy. It's usually near half of all comments made. If it's not praise, it's usually gone.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

betinha29 wrote:Image

Welcome to the Schuerman household where napkins are forbidden.

But fucked up looking hair is welcome!

Image :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jay says "Moo has better feet then me" then sits on the couch & you KNOW he wants to put his feet up but he remembers how fucking nasty they are & he remembers doesn't have enough fingers to delete all the comments he'll get on his toe fungus, so he patiently waits for Sam to cut the camera.

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

I'm glad Judy didn't let Phoenix open Lily's gift instead. He looked so pissed when she put the wrapping paper back in the bag & gave him the gift he just saw Lily open LMAO! He took the coloring books out and just put them on the floor and walked away. Ungrateful little shit, you shouldn't be getting anything!

PerfectStar
Informer
Informer

Post by PerfectStar »

starlalight wrote:
PerfectStar wrote:Brads girlfriend is just "Lindsay" but his ex is still "AUNTIE Tam Tam" !?!
LOL Well the ex did date him longer. They were together for a couple of years. Did she show up in another video?

The family is kind of strange. BS and Angelo brokeup and Jay and Brad still hung out with him all buddy buddy. Brad and Tamara break up and the family still hangs out with Auntie Tam Tam. Seems to make perfect sense according to that logic.
She wasn't personally in a video, but Sam called her to see if she would babysit so her name was mentioned. Sam referred to her as "auntie" when talking to the camera. The kids weren't even in the room :?

P and L are young enough that she could stop referring to Tamara as auntie so that eventually Lindsay can comfortably take that title. There's no reason to continue calling the ex auntie when she wasn't even married to Brad and was maybe at their house in Montana once! From what I can tell, these kids see more of Lindsay than they ever saw of Tamara and even still to this day, living in the same location as Tamara, barely see her. Sam is odd for hanging onto these titles. Angelo was an old family friend, Brad and him were buddies long before BS and him dated, which is why I think they still talk to him, and also strange he was never given uncle status

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

They believe in sharing their germs far and wide. No consideration of others. Stay home when you are sick! No one wants what you have. And really, feeding sick children pancakes with syrup for breakfast and waffles with syrup for lunch? So much for nourishment for healing.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

I hope that Silverado took off and found another home but if you ask me, she either got caught by a coyote or those scuzz balls took her to the shelter or dumped her. I'm betting on the last one. Probably put her in the truck, drove her way, far, away and threw her out, to fend for herself, then went home and made up a sob story. Now, they are just ghosting her. They are the types. :x
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”