Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

PeeplerBeepin
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by PeeplerBeepin »

anyone else think she's pregnant again? she seems to have a bit of a belly in her latest videos.

penelope90
Debater
Debater

Post by penelope90 »

I wish they still vlogged too but then from time to time I'll watch her IG stories and it'll be a good reminder as to why they become annoying. Motherhood has turned her into even more of a narcissist IMHO. She's become one of those insufferable instagram mommies that thinks she invented motherhood. :roll:

And today she described her own cookbook as "amaaaazzzzing" and it made me hard cringe. How can someone be so unaware of how off-putting their posts are? Maybe it's just me but I'm much more drawn to humility and the ability to make fun of yourself, which is not a quality the Vitales have ever possessed.

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

Was there any doubt she'd be one of those annoying cows who thinks she invented motherhood?? And I'm sorry but that baby is not cute. (Here come the people bashing me bc I had the nerve to say a baby was unattractive.) :o

Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen »

Joni_M wrote:Was there any doubt she'd be one of those annoying cows who thinks she invented motherhood?? And I'm sorry but that baby is not cute. (Here come the people bashing me bc I had the nerve to say a baby was unattractive.) :o
I don’t think she’s very cute either lol but she eeems sweet as sugar. She’s so tiny, maybe she’ has Joe’s lighting fast metabolism.

Stitcher73
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stitcher73 »

I never watch her videos anymore and rarely, RARELY, watch her IG stories. Probably a year or so ago she was constantly doing IG stories on her new closet construction; showing dozens and dozens and dozens of sunglasses, purses, shoes, hats, etc. I made a comment about "such excess" and she sent me a message, she works damn hard for her money, she'll buy what she wants, etc etc. and then she told me to unsubscribe from her channel. I can't remember what else she said but she was so nasty. A real eye opener. NASTY. That's the true Laura vitale.

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThrustingTaquito »

Stitcher73 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:32 pm
I never watch her videos anymore and rarely, RARELY, watch her IG stories. Probably a year or so ago she was constantly doing IG stories on her new closet construction; showing dozens and dozens and dozens of sunglasses, purses, shoes, hats, etc. I made a comment about "such excess" and she sent me a message, she works damn hard for her money, she'll buy what she wants, etc etc. and then she told me to unsubscribe from her channel. I can't remember what else she said but she was so nasty. A real eye opener. NASTY. That's the true Laura vitale.
YES!!! Well said. The "nasty" has always been there.... it is front and center now.
PTTD
The flashbacks are real. We can help.

Post Traumatic Taquito Disorder/ Bush Sighting Reflux

Stitcher73
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stitcher73 »

YES! The nasty is front and center. I expect she'll go the way of Giada...suddenly rumors everywhere about affairs, then divorced. I hope her husband is prepared. I originally liked her, way way back in the day. Her first videos were so endearing and their Vitale Vlog was fun. Now she is her true self and it is bad. Very bad. Very bad indeed.

U_annoyme
Learner
Learner

Post by U_annoyme »

New here anyone care to share what lies they told about their personal life?

staliban
Learner
Learner

Post by staliban »

i used to watch her videos every now and then... shocked to see she had a gg thread. she seemed to sweet and innocent lol. i can't believe she copies recipes, doesn't credit, and she is so nasty behind closed doors. and that she has more money than she leads on. nothing wrong with that, but i remember being surprised a long time ago when she casually dropped that the kitchen she films in is not her house, it was a studio or something like that.

Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen »

staliban wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:41 pm
i used to watch her videos every now and then... shocked to see she had a gg thread. she seemed to sweet and innocent lol. i can't believe she copies recipes, doesn't credit, and she is so nasty behind closed doors. and that she has more money than she leads on. nothing wrong with that, but i remember being surprised a long time ago when she casually dropped that the kitchen she films in is not her house, it was a studio or something like that.
It is a studio but they built it in their house. They have two full kitchens.

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

Queen wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 5:51 am
staliban wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:41 pm
It is a studio but they built it in their house. They have two full kitchens.
I don't mind the stage kitchen. I'd probably do the same if I were her. I can't get over how outdated the stage kitchen is though. I think they recreated the first kitchen they filmed in when they made the stage kitchen but I can't understand why they didn't make something a little more modern or more visually appealing for the camera.

I'm also curious about the lies she's told from her personal life.

abcd+1234
Stalker
Stalker

Post by abcd+1234 »

A lot of these older cooking channels (except for Foodwishes) are dying though. Laura is getting less and less views every month, despite having 3+ million subscribers. She's probably pulling barely 65K a year now from her channel whereas during her height she probably pulled in over 200K...

---edited by mod---

Stitcher73
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stitcher73 »

I haven't watched her YT channel in forever but I do catch her IG stories and they're mostly now about her clothes or her daughter who she calls "her best friend" and states they will be best friends always. I can only imagine how eye opening her child's puberty will be. Best friend? Nope. Will be a very rude awakening for Laura. very rude indeed.

Immature54
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Immature54 »

I don't watch her regularly anymore, but her IG has popped up on my feed the past few days. She's taking a lot of flack for posting photos of her daughter with "modesty" stickers (don't know what else to call them). She's annoyed and her minions are defending her, but I think they are all missing the real problem. The girl is still in diapers without a say in how her image is being used. And these are not just family photos. It's on the world wide internet for heaven's sake. I don't want to judge anyone's parenting, but I am very uncomfortable when anyone puts their children on display in a public forum. It's creepy and dangerous.

Stitcher73
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stitcher73 »

Immature54 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:09 pm
I don't watch her regularly anymore, but her IG has popped up on my feed the past few days. She's taking a lot of flack for posting photos of her daughter with "modesty" stickers (don't know what else to call them). She's annoyed and her minions are defending her, but I think they are all missing the real problem. The girl is still in diapers without a say in how her image is being used. And these are not just family photos. It's on the world wide internet for heaven's sake. I don't want to judge anyone's parenting, but I am very uncomfortable when anyone puts their children on display in a public forum. It's creepy and dangerous.
I don't follow her but she occassionally pops up in my feed, too. I don't read the comments but I can imagine she's very nasty to the people giving her flak. Because that's who she is. NASTY. Not at all the sweet person she pretends to be. I'm more put off by all of her "my minnie me" "my best friend" it's too much. If a 2-year old is your BFF you need to do some serious soul searching.

Stitcher73
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stitcher73 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:38 pm
Stitcher73 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:03 am
Immature54 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:09 pm
I don't follow her but she occassionally pops up in my feed, too. I don't read the comments but I can imagine she's very nasty to the people giving her flak. Because that's who she is. NASTY. Not at all the sweet person she pretends to be. I'm more put off by all of her "my minnie me" "my best friend" it's too much. If a 2-year old is your BFF you need to do some serious soul searching.
She's her daughter, not her best friend. Moms who run around talking about their children being their best friend are weird as hell. That type of relationship will go to shit when it comes time to discipline. Methinks Laura and Joe will let her "Mini Me" walk all over them and make the rules. Yay, another future entitled brat for the human race :lol: :roll:
I agree 100%!!! And when Minni Me hits 12 or 13? She will have no part of dressing like mommy, hanging with mommy etc. Someone asked her on IG if they would have another baby and she said 'NO!!!!" Which is very odd because she makes such a big deal about family and being close to her siblings. Why wouldn't you want that for your own kid?

I used to like her, 5 , 6 years ago but that was a fake Laura. This one is so nasty and her ego is out of control. I've said before her hubby better protect himself because I see her going the way of Giada. Lots of affairs and then a nasty divorce.

Nelehrr
Debater
Debater

Post by Nelehrr »

It pisses me off so much when she says "this recipe is a go-to", "we make this all the time", "we are obsessed with this dish" or some variation in every video. Unless you are eating 17 meals a day you could not possibly eat every recipe on her channel more than once in a 5 year span.

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

Laura has a terrible relationship with her mother so I am not surprised she wants to be besties with her daughter. I just hope she gives the girl some space when needed.

I just cannot believe how OUTDATED her blog or website STILL IS! It looks like a website from the mid/late 2000s. There's only 1 picture of the recipe and it's not there once you click onto the link, just the YouTube video. It's like the website was created by a person who does not like food.

I'm glad they finally went away with the wood table and red napkin set up for the dishes lol.

The stage kitchen is also not inviting as well. It looks like a staged kitchen on the Food Network during the early 2000s. Very Rachel Ray.

Stitcher73
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stitcher73 »

curvycarrot wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:18 pm
Laura has a terrible relationship with her mother so I am not surprised she wants to be besties with her daughter. I just hope she gives the girl some space when needed.

I just cannot believe how OUTDATED her blog or website STILL IS! It looks like a website from the mid/late 2000s. There's only 1 picture of the recipe and it's not there once you click onto the link, just the YouTube video. It's like the website was created by a person who does not like food.

I'm glad they finally went away with the wood table and red napkin set up for the dishes lol.

The stage kitchen is also not inviting as well. It looks like a staged kitchen on the Food Network during the early 2000s. Very Rachel Ray.
Does she have a bad relationship w/her mother? Why? And why has she never said why they sent her to America to live with her father?

Return to “Laura Vitale”