Markiplier: Part 4

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier: Part 4

Post by Gorillaz1236 »

AquarianHorse wrote:YES Do it draw him in a dress :D Show us when you're done :) I wanna see :D (Do you have deviantart?)

I do think he looks good in a dress, heck he can pull anything off really. Lucky. :P I hated dresses back then but I do love them now and kinda miss wearing them but it's really rare I do ;;

Ya know, it seems if women wear a tux they don't get criticize they do but if a guy wears a dress it's bad right? Also, I am curious, are there many transgenders/transexuals that were actually upset with the make up challenge or did most not give a crap?

Sigh. It makes me mad AND sad that Mark won't get a break and this year just gonna keep being an ass thanks to you people that freak out over a joke. Sad for Mark, but mad at people that freak out.

I have a side blog that I was going to dedicate to goth shit but I'll make it Markidress blog. I'll show you all when I get done with it!!!

And no, half the trans people on tumblr didn't give a shit.

I used to follow an extremely sweet trans man who was so upset that Mark was called transphobic. Another trans dude was outraged as well.

And the other percentile of the t community knew those women were transphobic and violent so had no say what is transphobia and what isn't.

I mean, translesanimefeels scared me. I'd be more afraid to cross paths with her than any cis white male. She literally spoke of killing trans boys and flogging cis girls for no reason.

Those bitches are crazy

2015, leave Mark alone

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans »

Ooh, I'd like to see the blog too, Gorillaz! :D

Something I was thinking about:
Felix wears a dress onstage at PAX and no one bats an eye.
Mark wears a dress for a Youtube video and people (albeit, only a few so far) lose their minds.

However, it is nice to see that most fans aren't trying to stir things up. We've had more than our share of drama this year.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Kierans wrote:Ooh, I'd like to see the blog too, Gorillaz! :D

Mark wears a dress for a Youtube video and people (albeit, only a few so far) lose their minds.

However, it is nice to see that most fans aren't trying to stir things up. We've had more than our share of drama this year.
I know right? Why is it okay for Pewds to wear a dress but not for Mark to wear a dress or make up?

ilikecupcakes
Talker
Talker

Post by ilikecupcakes »

AquarianHorse wrote:
Kierans wrote:Ooh, I'd like to see the blog too, Gorillaz! :D

I know right? Why is it okay for Pewds to wear a dress but not for Mark to wear a dress or make up?
They probably don't say shit because pewdiepie has a 40+ million fan base and they know they'll be eaten alive by his fans.
Hell is still surprises me that they continue to go after mark with his 10+ million fan base.

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans »

AquarianHorse wrote:I know right? Why is it okay for Pewds to wear a dress but not for Mark to wear a dress or make up?
Maybe because of their public image among their fans? When people think Pewdiepie, they think of silly stuff like "5 Weird Stuff Online." When people think of Markiplier, they think of charity and emotional vlogs. Actually, I don't really know. :P

MapleNia
Informer
Informer

Post by MapleNia »

And I thought that there was hope that there wouldn't be too much drama going on...

It's fine if you have an opinion, but overdramatize it is like putting oil on fire, especially if you talk on "behalf of the trans community". The dress he's wearing is for a script (I'm sure, like the tutu he wore for the first Resident Enis) and he's certainly not making fun of trans people. Actually, he's making himself look like a silly goof that is not afraid to do crazy/variety things to make people laugh.

Like Kierans said, yes, fans see him as the serious guy that raises money for charity and all, but he still have a prime objective : making people smile and laugh, which could imply doing silly things and dick jokes.

I hope not too many people are going to stir things up and develop it to a huge tragedy over Mark wearing a dress (when I saw the picture, I instantly thought of tweeting "hello milady" just to play along and I saw nice comments for this picture... aside, the daddy ones, which I find it abnormal to call anyone that way). I don't know how everyone on Tumblr are reacting, but I hope it's not too negativly...
"All for one and one for all; united we stand, divided we fall."
Alexandre Dumas, The Three Musketeers

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

Well right now Tumblr's more interested in some of the stupid things he said in his recent Velocibox video where in a fit of rage said he was gonna slap himself and call himself mama. Not sure if it's they find it funny or they are oversexualizing him again like when he kept slapping the floor and hurting himself in the 'Sorry' vlog. But that's being spammed all over.

Also he made a poll on Twitter asking if people prefer butts or boobs (butts are winning atm) and the fangirls are loving that too. Surprising, I was expecting some to get offended and claim he's objectifying women over it.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

..and Mark is very good at making people laugh and smile, hell I been depressed as hell lately and he is making me feel more relaxed and better while I watch his videos. Thank you Mark :) Much appreciated.

*edit* New pic! :D

I'm a straight young lady so I looked at the poll and thought of guys and clicked butts :P

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 »

AquarianHorse wrote:..and Mark is very good at making people laugh and smile, hell I been depressed as hell lately and he is making me feel more relaxed and better while I watch his videos. Thank you Mark :) Much appreciated.

*edit* New pic! :D

I'm a straight young lady so I looked at the poll and thought of guys and clicked butts :P
Butts...Mark! You seem more like a boob guy! But I have both if you wanna hit me up :tu: :rofl:

Yeah, glad the trans brigade, dumblr and sjws are more worried about Steven Universe's garnet being black and Pearl being an autistic non-binary Indian

MapleNia
Informer
Informer

Post by MapleNia »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:Well right now Tumblr's more interested in some of the stupid things he said in his recent Velocibox video where in a fit of rage said he was gonna slap himself and call himself mama. Not sure if it's they find it funny or they are oversexualizing him again like when he kept slapping the floor and hurting himself in the 'Sorry' vlog. But that's being spammed all over.

Also he made a poll on Twitter asking if people prefer butts or boobs (butts are winning atm) and the fangirls are loving that too. Surprising, I was expecting some to get offended and claim he's objectifying women over it.
Well, I think, in a moment where you're using your brain to concentrate on a difficult task (as for this video, Velocibox, which needs concentration), you don't think about what you're saying, especially when you have to commentate or say something to make the video entertaining. Even Mark was like "why did I say that?!" But, hey, there is people out there that are going to oversexualise it and make fanart or whatever of it... (hope not)

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Same here Mark :D All petite XD

I almost read dumblr as dumbledore XD

It's cool Mark revisited an old game today :D Hope there are other old games he can revisit :D

I just realized also FNaF DLC should be out soon! Can't wait! :D I really wonder what that will be about :O

I wonder if Mark will talk about boobs again like he did in FNAF 4 :P

When Mark made that comment about slapping his butt I just looked at his web cam like "What? XD" Weirdo. LOL

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

I think Mark is both a boob and butt guy. Remember in Drunk Minecraft where he was lamenting about how much he missed boobs? Or the constant mention of boobs in FNAF4? Or that when frustrated one of the first words he says is titties? Though I don't think he's picky about size per say, since in Hunnie Pop when Audrey was all pushy for being a B- cup, Mark mumbled out "B-cups are fine" but he definitely likes boobs too.

I was the same way AquarianHorse, I was thinking about male preference and went with butts. :rofl:

MapleNia
Informer
Informer

Post by MapleNia »

I wish there was an option for both, because I have both (more butts tho) and I personnaly like the boobs and butts, even if I like the general women's body, all nice and tender...

Wait...

I should shut up and not get too poetic/admiring the body :rofl: I'm loosing track

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Long as women's boobs aren't fake-i'm sorry but breast implants? Really ladies? Just no. Just stop. Be all natural. Yeah I'm old fashioned like I said before :D

I know guys have boobs but if they're all saggy like man boobs then no. That's another reason why I picked butts XD

Nyxx
Talker
Talker

Post by Nyxx »

The way that blogger said "Privilege over trans women " actually bothers me... Just sounds wrong

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

Hey guys, I replied on a new thread because this one is dangerously close to the capping point (40 pages.) Let's switch to that one before a mod comes by with their padlock icon. <3

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=372&t=23044

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

I honestly don't really like when Mark talks about boobs and ass, it's just blahhh. That's why I never watched huniepop, and that's why I only sometimes watch his videos. I know Pewdie does too, but sometimes it seems like a humour Mark wouldn't do..

Andd now I'm going to be mauled

Mlle De Sade
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Mlle De Sade »

ilikecupcakes wrote:
Gorillaz1236 wrote:This bitch

She's the only one complaining. Bitch you defended a motherfucking pedophile and a person who was read to slit throats

and its a torn up, dirty looking dress. The only people offended is Jane from Tarzan and the fashion police
That's the same bitch who was saying if you're not trans you can't say what is or isn't offensive. So why this bitch typing away about what's offensive to trans women? She's not trans and by her own logic she doesn't get a fucking say as what is offensive to them
I wanted to join this site because I wanted to gossip but there's some really grody stuff going on in this thread that turns my stomach.

To address the "she can't say something because she's not trans" thing

I think you guys are conflating two very different issues. If I were somewhere and I heard someone call someone else a racial slur even tho I am not of that race I can still be offended. But as someone who is not of that race I can't tell someone who is the race in question "oh u can't be offended it's just words tee hee" because I don't have the same worldview shaped by what they had to go through.

To address the idea this is an a attack on Mark when ppl say men dressing up in drag in transphobic:

They're not. To understand why this is transphobic you need to understand/finally notice that the world we live in has a bias; that's why homosexuals had/have to fight for the right to get married. The world has a "default" "majority" view. The majority view is "men in dresses is haha funny cause men shouldn't wear dresses cause gender norms haha any man who doesn't confirm to gender norms is going to be mocked and ridiculed haha" and therefore playing crossdressing for a punchline is *ahem* -part of the problem and not the solution.
If you can dig that, you can dig the idea that maybe, just maybe that isn't a personal attack on Mark.

Like if I dressed up like a stereotype (stereotypes are bad mmmkay) and did it cause "haha stereotypes are funny haha people who aren't like me are hilarious haha" that would be part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Pointing out things that work as part of a larger machinery to dehumanize others for being different is not "taking the moral high ground" it's something all good and decent people should aspire to.

You should question things that you see, not just blindly go along with it because no harm was intended.

I'm sure all of the bad things in the world like sexism, misogyny, homophobia etc., started out cause people just didn't seem the harm in what they were doing because they were not affected by it.

another thing you have to realize is that people who live on the margins of society --because they are not the dominant part in society-- are constantly under attack and have few safe places. :HK:

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

Hi, @Mlle De Sade ::waves:: Welcome to GG. This is the wrong thread, though, and should actually be locked by now because mods usually cap the post limit at 40 pages here. come to this thread instead, where I'll answer you more directly:

http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.p ... 2#p1859722

Return to “Markiplier”