Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier: Part 4

Post by AquarianHorse »

*got

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

AquarianHorse wrote:Uh oh, vot a spammer!

I've checked their past comments and they may have accidentally clicked on us to respond. But who knows.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

I just woke up from a dream Mark was starting to smoke e-cigarettes ;;

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

It's a public picture, so I don't think it has to stick to a PM necessarily. Here it is on instagram:

https://instagram.com/p/9M02cjr_1y/?tak ... chysbeauty

Honestly I don't think it's to remind him of failure...if anything I think he understands it wasn't anyone's fault this happened, even if he may feel differently at times. He did make it obvious when he first got the coloring that he liked it, so I figured he would either get it touched up or at least cover up the fading as his dark roots grew out again. Or, given the fact he promised to dye his hair at $100K and people donated nearly twice that, he thought one month alone wasn't long enough to fulfill the promise.

That said, there is something in the picture that's a fairly clear indicator that walking back in there was difficult for him. As I've mentioned before, I'm hardly an expert on body language, but the way he looks at the camera in this picture reminds me eerily of the only other picture I've ever seen where anyone who saw it could just see he's not himself. I don't feel like guessing the exact reason behind it, because it's something only he knows, but I really don't think it's to punish himself...knowing his previous actions, it may even be his way of moving forward.

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

kei wrote:It's a public picture, so I don't think it has to stick to a PM necessarily. Here it is on instagram:

Honestly I don't think it's to remind him of failure...if anything I think he understands it wasn't anyone's fault this happened, even if he may feel differently at times. He did make it obvious when he first got the coloring that he liked it, so I figured he would either get it touched up or at least cover up the fading as his dark roots grew out again. Or, given the fact he promised to dye his hair at $100K and people donated nearly twice that, he thought one month alone wasn't long enough to fulfill the promise.

That said, there is something in the picture that's a fairly clear indicator that walking back in there was difficult for him. As I've mentioned before, I'm hardly an expert on body language, but the way he looks at the camera in this picture reminds me eerily of the only other picture I've ever seen where anyone who saw it could just see he's not himself. I don't feel like guessing the exact reason behind it, because it's something only he knows, but I really don't think it's to punish himself...knowing his previous actions, it may even be his way of moving forward.
I hope so. But wouldn't dying his hair again make it harder for his natural hair color to grow back? Didn't he have to bleach his hair again to get that look?

PinkBear
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkBear »

Gorillaz1236 wrote:Every time someone tried to say Mark was asexual due to his natural secrecy of his intimate life, it would grind my gears. I'm asexual and that honestly is the dumbest crap. Just because someone doesn't throw down a scroll of who they diddled doesn't mean they're an ace. And he's a healthy guy who likes to joke with his friends so the "sexual" gestures are normal. My guy friends do that shit endlessly. So he's not bi.

Though I felt he should have lied and said he's bisexual because tumblr might've treated him with more leniency and kindness if he would have said that. And maybe throw around having some gender identity issues.
The Tumblr gay community would have called him a fake bi for dating a girl lmao, according to them if you say you're bisexual but date/prefer the opposite gender then you're not a "true" bi and aren't part of the LBGTQ crowd or some dumb crap.

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

PinkBear wrote:
Gorillaz1236 wrote:Every time someone tried to say Mark was asexual due to his natural secrecy of his intimate life, it would grind my gears. I'm asexual and that honestly is the dumbest crap. Just because someone doesn't throw down a scroll of who they diddled doesn't mean they're an ace. And he's a healthy guy who likes to joke with his friends so the "sexual" gestures are normal. My guy friends do that shit endlessly. So he's not bi.

Though I felt he should have lied and said he's bisexual because tumblr might've treated him with more leniency and kindness if he would have said that. And maybe throw around having some gender identity issues.
The Tumblr gay community would have called him a fake bi for dating a girl lmao, according to them if you say you're bisexual but date/prefer the opposite gender then you're not a "true" bi and aren't part of the LBGTQ crowd or some dumb crap.
that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. if you're bi and dating/prefer someone of the opposite gender doesn't make you less bi than other bisexuals
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

The Tumblr community has done the LGBT movement far more harm than good, IMO. They make sexuality seem like a joke, taking everything to the extreme and skewing scenarios to fit their own idea of what the world should be like that those who need support are shut out entirely. Instead of bringing equality to the internet they're splitting a community that needs solidarity even further apart. <end of rant>

I don't know a thing about hair coloring, so I don't know if they had to re-bleach his hair. I'll bet he's fully aware how the hair gets fried each time though, if his constant self-commentary about his hair is any indication. I doubt this is his permanent look now, but it seemed important to him. Like I said, I don't think the reason is negative in this case, but it clearly wasn't a 100% joyful reunion at the salon. For those who don't get what I mean, look at the link to the instagram pic I posted. There's "something" I can't pinpoint, but it's there.

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans »

kei wrote:That said, there is something in the picture that's a fairly clear indicator that walking back in there was difficult for him. As I've mentioned before, I'm hardly an expert on body language, but the way he looks at the camera in this picture reminds me eerily of the only other picture I've ever seen where anyone who saw it could just see he's not himself.
Was the other picture you were talking about this one from PAX, when it seemed like everything happening in the community had really gotten to him? I don't want to read too much into one picture, but that's what came to mind.

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

Kierans wrote:
kei wrote:That said, there is something in the picture that's a fairly clear indicator that walking back in there was difficult for him. As I've mentioned before, I'm hardly an expert on body language, but the way he looks at the camera in this picture reminds me eerily of the only other picture I've ever seen where anyone who saw it could just see he's not himself.
Was the other picture you were talking about this one from PAX, when it seemed like everything happening in the community had really gotten to him? I don't want to read too much into one picture, but that's what came to mind.
Wow, you're good. That's exactly the pic I was thinkig of. I guess that means you see it too?

I'll go on record to say I don't think the community has gotten to him this time, and I still don't think he's punishing himself. But this does tie into my earlier post about him being very precise in his wording when he tweets, especially during rough times. He just might be feeling pretty overwhelmed rght now. I won't pretend to say I know this, it's just an observation based on that pic and the one Kierans posted.

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

kei wrote:The Tumblr community has done the LGBT movement far more harm than good, IMO. They make sexuality seem like a joke, taking everything to the extreme and skewing scenarios to fit their own idea of what the world should be like that those who need support are shut out entirely. Instead of bringing equality to the internet they're splitting a community that needs solidarity even further apart. <end of rant>

I don't know a thing about hair coloring, so I don't know if they had to re-bleach his hair. I'll bet he's fully aware how the hair gets fried each time though, if his constant self-commentary about his hair is any indication. I doubt this is his permanent look now, but it seemed important to him. Like I said, I don't think the reason is negative in this case, but it clearly wasn't a 100% joyful reunion at the salon. For those who don't get what I mean, look at the link to the instagram pic I posted. There's "something" I can't pinpoint, but it's there.
Tumblr has done damage in all aspects of equality! Every little thing is racist, sexist, transphobic, homophobic, and you can't go out and experience other cultures because you're just stealing and taking history away from that country! But hating on straight, white, men is perfectly okay! :roll:

But yeah Mark is pulling the clenched smile in that photo, which usually is a front for him being uncomfortable. Plus his eyes show some inner turmoil to me. Maybe he's partially worried that Ryan and Matt will get upset with him having the pink hair again, reminding them of Daniel? Or that his mom will give him a hard time? Maybe it was because he went into the beauty parlor alone this time instead of with his friends? Or he's just remembering his last big happy moment with Daniel?

I don't know. Anyone else got any input? Or know anything about bleaching and dyeing hair?

Also it does seem like Mark is gonna be in the new Resident Enis video (though it won't be out for Halloween sadly) because Peter was modeling a new wig and specifically messaged Mark on Instagram about it. Guess that solves the pink hair dilemma: Mark's gonna be wearing a wig.

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

kei wrote:
Kierans wrote:
Wow, you're good. That's exactly the pic I was thinkig of. I guess that means you see it too?

I'll go on record to say I don't think the community has gotten to him this time, and I still don't think he's punishing himself. But this does tie into my earlier post about him being very precise in his wording when he tweets, especially during rough times. He just might be feeling pretty overwhelmed rght now. I won't pretend to say I know this, it's just an observation based on that pic and the one Kierans posted.
That's understandable, Mark does take a lot on himself. Pretty much he's the big brother in this whole situation. He's taken on the responsibility of cleaning up the house and making sure it's a home again for when Ryan and Matt return. He's also trying to stay positive, not just for them, but for the fans who rely on him for their own well-being. He's also trying to find a dog and/or cat to adopt, again to make the house a home for his adoptive little brothers. And then even with this brief hiatus, I don't know what it was, but I think it was to help out someone, not for his own well-being.

Mark is selfless in that way, always putting others before himself. He's the kind of guy who goes out of his way to make you happy even when he just wants to cry. And while that's commendable, I fear it could hurt him in the long-run. He claims to be okay, but I don't know.

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

after seeing both photos i have to agree with you guys. he does seem a bit off in both of them.
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans »

kei wrote:Wow, you're good. That's exactly the pic I was thinkig of. I guess that means you see it too?

Yeah, his expression in the hair salon pic definitely reminded me of the PAX one. Well, if he feels overwhelmed, that's perfectly understandable. After all that's happened, his constant traveling, whatever "personal business" that was taken care of earlier this week, and getting back into recording/editing temporarily without Matt's help, I'd probably feel the same.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Aw Mark what's wrong? D: I can understand a fake smile. It's hard to smile and be happy when something is upsetting you.

I would think yeah too the place is a nice reminder "Hey this is the last happy place you were with your friends, esp. Daniel before he passed on".

Even though there's a lot of bat shit crazy fans out there of Mark's I hope he won't pull away from all because there are some fans like us that aren't bat shit crazy.

Do you think Mark's personal business was to see a friend that was in trouble or something? :O Or had do a doctor check up or something? (because of his surgery earlier this year).

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 »

PinkBear wrote:

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 »

kei wrote:It's a public picture, so I don't think it has to stick to a PM necessarily. Here it is on instagram:

I honestly get what you mean Kei and I wasn't trying to say the pink hair=failure. But in times of grief emotions and thoughts run rampat and Ryan and Matt's dyed hair might've stirred up emotions as well because they knew why they were getting their hair dyed.

The pink hair can mean anything to Mark right now but I feel it should be a beacon of how true the illness is and what a curse it is. Having it myself, I understood the basics of what Daniel was going through but none of us, likely not even Ryan would begin to understand the pain he was in. But when in suicidal thoughts you feel as if you're in your absolute lowest state.

So the pink hair can remain an honor to those who suffer from depression and its spectrum of disorders.
And I honestly do thank Mark, even Sean for dying their hair in honor of it :love2: <3

In that photo from this summer with Felix and Sean, Mark honestly did look off. Once again putting on a mask that is Markiplier and letting mark F. suffer

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

I decided to check out Ryan's and Matt's twitters. I did see Ryan's quote "You're still here, make it count" That is a good positive tweet, just hard sometimes :/ Matt and his gf is pretty cute, I love her blonde hair :D It looks good on her :) Kinda reminds me of the same kind of blonde I had back in high school. Do I miss it? Eh sometimes, I did blonde for for like 4 years I just missed my brunette hair so much I had to go back after that XD Dying hair is fun :D I am glad Mark liked the blonde in his hair :D It looks good on him too :D Long as he doesn't go to a shade that won't go with his skin tone but I am sure hairdresses probably pick the right color for people. I still kinda wanna do some light blue in my hair eventually XD

That's really nice Mark and Jack did dye their hair for depression and other problems, not sure if anxiety counts as part of the spectrum but they kinda go hand in hand. I hear differently about which comes first. I don't know from personal experience what came first. Either way they both suck!

I do hope therapy is working for Mark :) I had some therapists, some were meh, some were nice people yeah and was nice to talk to, and couple I had were pretty good.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

alexalltimelow wrote:
PinkBear wrote: The Tumblr gay community would have called him a fake bi for dating a girl lmao, according to them if you say you're bisexual but date/prefer the opposite gender then you're not a "true" bi and aren't part of the LBGTQ crowd or some dumb crap.
that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. if you're bi and dating/prefer someone of the opposite gender doesn't make you less bi than other bisexuals
I had a roommate that didn't understand why someone would be bi, she was like "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST PICK ONE OR THE OTHER!!" (She was like 20/21). I think she's a bit off with her thinking (Plus she thinks J.K Rowling needs to get over how Rowling wished she did things differently with books-I'm with J.K Rowling here, I wrote fics, I did drawings, etc. and I have times like anyone else with their craft have that moment where they just wished they did it differently..)

Return to “Markiplier”