Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ylette

Post by Ms_Anonymous »

SnickerDoodle11 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:49 pm
She deleted her personal one. I also saw someone complaining of their broke jewelry & no one from her company responded.
Haha I’m that person! I’m so glad I came across this thread bc I honestly have had such a shitty experience with the jewelry and was getting super pissed that they weren’t responsive about my issues. So an update on that is that a reached out for a refund because almost every single pair of earrings and rings I received in my boxes broke after a couple of uses. I’ll try to see if I can include a pic of their response but basically they said they can’t do anything about it and can only offer me 20% off and free shipping on my next purchase( mind you all X bag members have 20% off and there was a free shipping promotion when that email was sent so the gesture was nothing special but what was available to everyone). I was fed up after that shitty customer service and was trying to find if anyone had a similar experience. Needless to say I was not shocked when I heard about the Aliexpress rumors. I spent $210 in total for the 3 months I was subscribed to the sub box. I thought I was investing in good quality jewelry but instead got scammed. :roll: so glad people are aware of this bs too and trying to bring more awareness

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

JUSTABEAUTYLOVER wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:54 am
Did anyone else notice that Baldy is Vice President of Operations for Lights LAcquer lol

Yes i found that recently :rofl:
Ms_Anonymous wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:00 pm
SnickerDoodle11 wrote:
She deleted her personal one. I also saw someone complaining of their broke jewelry & no one from her company responded.
Haha I’m that person! I’m so glad I came across this thread bc I honestly have had such a shitty experience with the jewelry and was getting super pissed that they weren’t responsive about my issues. So an update on that is that a reached out for a refund because almost every single pair of earrings and rings I received in my boxes broke after a couple of uses. I’ll try to see if I can include a pic of their response but basically they said they can’t do anything about it and can only offer me 20% off and free shipping on my next purchase( mind you all X bag members have 20% off and there was a free shipping promotion when that email was sent so the gesture was nothing special but what was available to everyone). I was fed up after that shitty customer service and was trying to find if anyone had a similar experience. Needless to say I was not shocked when I heard about the Aliexpress rumors. I spent $210 in total for the 3 months I was subscribed to the sub box. I thought I was investing in good quality jewelry but instead got scammed. :roll: so glad people are aware of this bs too and trying to bring more awareness
GROSS! She's a disgusting scam artist! And one without any kind of semi-good customer service? Figures! :roll:

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

JUSTABEAUTYLOVER wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:54 am
Did anyone else notice that Baldy is Vice President of Operations for Lights LAcquer lol
Wait, how did you find out???
:HK: KL not so polished :HK:

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

Ms_Anonymous wrote:
SnickerDoodle11 wrote:
I'm sorry that happened to you. The pieces are really cute. But, positive note, you can find a lot of the pieces on Aliexpress. I found almost all the pieces already on Aliexpress for a really good price.

SnickerDoodle11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SnickerDoodle11 »

Ms_Anonymous wrote:
SnickerDoodle11 wrote:
Aw man I’m so sorry about that :( $210 ?!!! She’s wild if she thinks her jewelry is worth that. The stars necklace on her website that goes for $55 is only 79 CENTS on Alli express.

Ms_Anonymous
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ms_Anonymous »

Exactly so you can imagine my frustration when I emailed cs about the jewelry falling apart and they didn’t do anything about it. You’d think if they were getting the pieces for so cheap that they wouldn’t have an issue sending replacements.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ms_Anonymous wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:23 pm
Exactly so you can imagine my frustration when I emailed cs about the jewelry falling apart and they didn’t do anything about it. You’d think if they were getting the pieces for so cheap that they wouldn’t have an issue sending replacements.
If the word continues to spread on how crappy both their product is and their customer service; they will go under! :tu: #karma

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Ms_Anonymous wrote:

If I were you, I would look into reporting her business to the BBB as well as trying to get a refund via your bank. A lot of people did this when they could not get their money back from Jaclyn hill cosmetics and her nasty, fur lipshits and got their money back and as a result of that, it put JHC under the radar.

Ms_Anonymous
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ms_Anonymous »

nattydread wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:45 pm
Ms_Anonymous wrote:

If I were you, I would look into reporting her business to the BBB as well as trying to get a refund via your bank. A lot of people did this when they could not get their money back from Jaclyn hill cosmetics and her nasty, fur lipshits and got their money back and as a result of that, it put JHC under the radar.

I was looking into complaining to the BBB but the site was confusing and I couldn’t figure it out. I’ll try again. And I didn’t think of trying through my bank even though that should’ve been pretty obvious but I will now! Thanks so much!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She deleted ALL her video on her youtube channel... except her halloween Evil Queen tutorial... hmmm? Image

BTW she is so damn tacky. She thinks she's classy? :?

HER CAPTION! The Business bitch? More like the TACKY AF BITCH! :roll:

SnickerDoodle11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SnickerDoodle11 »

That’s so strange that she deleted all her videos 🤔 I noticed Kathleen doesn’t follow Eddy on instagram anymore. Well not sure she ever followed him.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And Ylette is pregnant AGAIN why??? She lives in a tiny house with 2 kids, Eddy & his family and a 1 year old! This girl is fucking crazy!!!

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

Ylette's business is buying from Wish, Aliexpress, whatever for $1-4 and then reselling it for $40-77. This is outrageous! Is this something to report to the BBB-or no?

Ms_Anonymous
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ms_Anonymous »

Katrinag1016 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:33 am
Ylette's business is buying from Wish, Aliexpress, whatever for $1-4 and then reselling it for $40-77. This is outrageous! Is this something to report to the BBB-or no?
Absolutely! I still haven’t figured out how to go about it but we should definitely report her!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Someone needs to get her ass jailed or sued or something!!!!

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:34 am
And Ylette is pregnant AGAIN why??? She lives in a tiny house with 2 kids, Eddy & his family and a 1 year old! This girl is fucking crazy!!!
is she? whoa.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Ms_Anonymous wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:11 am
Katrinag1016 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:33 am
Absolutely! I still haven’t figured out how to go about it but we should definitely report her!
Unfortunately, it is not illegal for her to do this. I did a quick google search and it seems like a lot of people do this as well to make $$$$$. Too bad...I also saw that Aliexpress brand their products so wouldn't Ylette's customers know this if it's branded on the jewelry??? She should be upfront to her customers that they are buying cheap shit.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

When Kathleen referred to xio jewlery as classy on her ig stories I spit out my coffee!! :rofl:

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

Shoooot is there a way we can find that ig story again? Serious eye rolls.... Somewhere on this thread, someone said a lot of people buy from China (of course) and upsell it. Okay I get it, almost everything is from China. But where does she come off selling a necklace for $70. I know I keep talking about this lol

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Exactly and it's all so ugly and gaudy and she prices it for $70? I wouldn't even pay $5! :roll: :? :rofl:

Return to “U-Z”