Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by DaylightAmy »

Legit I was just going on Twitch 'cause I was bored and saw Markiplier was live in my "Following" section so just to see what was what I clicked on it and he's streaming with Amy?

Again date whoever you like, marry whoever you like, don't particularly care, just find it really strange given she went out of her way to state she was "not interested in Mark's career path" and she "had her own thing" and now she's smack bang in the middle of it... I just don't see how that happens accidentally without any intention whatsoever. I only even really care 'cause I was one of the people she answered when she "came out" as his girlfriend on Twitter and I was honestly just curious and she straight up said to myself and a few others that she wasn't interested.

I don't know it just makes them both look a bit weird to me. Not that it matters, they're making bank on everyone else so surely it's my problem not theirs.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

QueenNaeNae_1111
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by QueenNaeNae_1111 »

DaylightAmy wrote:Legit I was just going on Twitch 'cause I was bored and saw Markiplier was live in my "Following" section so just to see what was what I clicked on it and he's streaming with Amy?

Again date whoever you like, marry whoever you like, don't particularly care, just find it really strange given she went out of her way to state she was "not interested in Mark's career path" and she "had her own thing" and now she's smack bang in the middle of it... I just don't see how that happens accidentally without any intention whatsoever. I only even really care 'cause I was one of the people she answered when she "came out" as his girlfriend on Twitter and I was honestly just curious and she straight up said to myself and a few others that she wasn't interested.

I don't know it just makes them both look a bit weird to me. Not that it matters, they're making bank on everyone else so surely it's my problem not theirs.
And you wonder why she had created such havoc and animosity within Mark's fan base ever since she came into his life, soul. And she had two others attached to her. I wouldn't be surprised if she was one herself. She does have very dark shark-like eyes. And her energy was mainly the gray smoke that encompassed him for the past two years. But it's gone now. And he's on the mend. Mind, body, and spirit.

http://kiamagic.com/wiki/index.php/Ars_ ... my_(demon)

Spacekitty93
Learner
Learner

Post by Spacekitty93 »

And her energy was mainly the gray smoke that encompassed him for the past two years. But it's gone now. And he's on the mend. Mind, body, and spirit.
Wait...did they finally break up? Did I miss something?

QueenNaeNae_1111
Talker
Talker

Post by QueenNaeNae_1111 »

Spacekitty93 wrote:
And her energy was mainly the gray smoke that encompassed him for the past two years. But it's gone now. And he's on the mend. Mind, body, and spirit.
The energy that they saw was encompassing him. A huge part of that smoke was Amy's. Along with other negatives. It has nothing to do with a break up.
But given what he said the other night playing PUBG, it seems he's been pondering the idea. He suddenly went off topic from the game play and it seemed he was pondering for a moment. Then he came out with putting to his friends to get some input from the question, "Hey guys...is their life after love"? He sat for a moment and waited on a response. There was a dead silence. But nothing else. Of course, no response from the board. After that, he gave up to get what he had hoped from them an answer and got his head back into the game. So...I would say he's turning a corner. Like a Tokyo Slide around that corner. Bravo!

Remember the vid where he said "There be demons Jim"!
Need I say more?

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Ok, but that doesn't necessarily mean a break-up per se, but I am just getting that part on the stream, just trying to catch up on a lot that I've missed. :tu:

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Post by thestoriesoftruth »

QueenNaeNae_1111 wrote:
Spacekitty93 wrote:
The energy that they saw was encompassing him. A huge part of that smoke was Amy's. Along with other negatives. It has nothing to do with a break up.
But given what he said the other night playing PUBG, it seems he's been pondering the idea. He suddenly went off topic from the game play and it seemed he was pondering for a moment. Then he came out with putting to his friends to get some input from the question, "Hey guys...is their life after love"? He sat for a moment and waited on a response. There was a dead silence. But nothing else. Of course, no response from the board. After that, he gave up to get what he had hoped from them an answer and got his head back into the game. So...I would say he's turning a corner. Like a Tokyo Slide around that corner. Bravo!

Need I say more?
The "life after love" is reference to a Cher song. But even so, during the stream he just randomly brought it up out of no where and it didnt really sound like his normal joking voice. He said it on the stream where Amy wasn't with him too.

It was strange.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

somstria wrote:
QueenNaeNae_1111 wrote:
Spacekitty93 wrote:

Need I say more?
The "life after love" is reference to a Cher song. But even so, during the stream he just randomly brought it up out of no where and it didnt really sound like his normal joking voice. He said it on the stream where Amy wasn't with him too.

It was strange.
Well she's in the second part of marks stream from that so...shit!

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

WOW!!! already a little bit in the stream (pt 2), and he's already being being an ASSHOLE!!!

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

so now my thanksgiving has DEFINITELY been ruined...thanks Mark :tu: :rofl:

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Uhhhhh in Marks Mashed Potato video he came out with he mentioned making Thanksgiving for his in laws??? What in the world is going on? Or was that a joke that went over my head

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

somstria wrote:Uhhhhh in Marks Mashed Potato video he came out with he mentioned making Thanksgiving for his in laws??? What in the world is going on? Or was that a joke that went over my head
Thats what i wanna know or hes teasing fans that want mark n amy to marry?

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

AquarianHorse wrote:
somstria wrote:Uhhhhh in Marks Mashed Potato video he came out with he mentioned making Thanksgiving for his in laws??? What in the world is going on? Or was that a joke that went over my head
Thats what i wanna know or hes teasing fans that want mark n amy to marry?
Hopefully a joke, don't understand how she can (or her parents for that matter) put up with that :rofl:
whispers*fricken better not marry her*

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

I think that was a joke or reference to something (I don’t know what though), but as usual the fans interpret it as an Amyplier thing. Everything does not need to be connected to that toxic relationship, Mark couldn’t commit to Jess and she was pushing him for marriage, you think he’ll just flip the coin for Amy?

And Amy couldn’t commit to a seven year relationship with Robby who probably wanted to take the next step with her but she crushed his heart before he could do anything. Both of them can’t commit to anything so I don’t think Mark proposing to Amy is on the table.
:cuted:

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Well that..and the mentioning of what comes out of a "baby" :roll: *pls let it be a joke*

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

I'm pretty sure you have to be married to have in laws though. Not engaged. I'm pretty sure it was a joke/reference. But as always the Amyplier fans are gonna misinterpret it. :FU:

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Either way, if they get married his life is over lol

Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer

Post by Oywiththedrama »

I'm going with joke too. Like you guys said, neither can commit but if they did, neither would be able to keep it a secret. Mark would let it slip some how and Amy would be bragging about it :roll:

Then again, maybe this was his slip up :? :rofl: I still don't see it happening though.

I'm curious though. How do you guys know so much about her ex? I thought a lot of that was private on social media?

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Oywiththedrama wrote:I'm curious though. How do you guys know so much about her ex? I thought a lot of that was private on social media?
I found out through a friend then did my own snooping around. Some people found his IG which he later priviated (I think he made a new one too... Also private) but his Facebook is still public and still has photos of him and Amy together. Hasn’t gotten around to deleting them though since he does have a new gf now.
:cuted:

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

I am watching his Pop Goes the Weasel playlist (Saw the first two videos awhile ago but I don't remember them too well so I'm starting over). I am curious about the last video of the playlist so far, about him taking off his head phones and hearing a voice. Did Mark meant to put that in there or? or he really heard something? Creepy :O

I am a sucker for FNAF games/fan games because it's what introduced me to Mark 3 years ago.

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

AquarianHorse wrote:I am watching his Pop Goes the Weasel playlist (Saw the first two videos awhile ago but I don't remember them too well so I'm starting over). I am curious about the last video of the playlist so far, about him taking off his head phones and hearing a voice. Did Mark meant to put that in there or? or he really heard something? Creepy :O

I am a sucker for FNAF games/fan games because it's what introduced me to Mark 3 years ago.
Yeah he edited in it. He's trying to create more Darkiplier lore

Return to “Markiplier”