ItsWayPastMyBedTime (Carrie Fletcher) Part 2

Vernietzsche
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsWayPastMyBedTime (Carrie Fletcher) Part 2

Post by Vernietzsche »

Am I mean if I say the smile she pulls in most of her pics absolutely creeps the hell out of me? She looks like she's suffering.
Just know that english is not my first language and please be merciful.

Post by Guest »

I agree, her smile in some photos is very creepy. A lot of teeth. She looks in pain and so forced!

I watched the new Disney cover video and wanted to vom at the amount of comments saying she should be a Disney princess and why hasn't disney made her one. Really? :roll:

penguins
Talker
Talker

Post by penguins »

Did anyone else expect her to feature AIKN in her non-fiction video? Or at least mention it so her minions could comment saying YOURE my favourite non-fiction writer Carrie!!!

Buttercup1234
Talker
Talker

Post by Buttercup1234 »

The deathly quietness of this thread shows how irrelevent she actually is :rofl:

nerdychild
Learner
Learner

Post by nerdychild »

Buttercup1234 wrote:The deathly quietness of this thread shows how irrelevent she actually is :rofl:
More like it shows how she never changes her bad habits? And it got boring? :P
Ponyboy wrote:Carrie is like a stalker, but she's so vain that she only stalks herself. A girl on twitter said that she's not a fan of her eyebrows and she didn't even tag Carrie or write her full name, but Carrie found that tweet and had to reply.
Yet if you send her a lovely tweet about how much you love and support her, you are met with silence. She's always been quick to reply to trolls, if you stalk her twitter page it's mostly troll replies. :roll:

Rubylee87
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubylee87 »

Carrie's Twitter feed follows the same boring pattern.

- Someone tweets to moan that she didn't come out to stage door
- She replies with a rant about actors and their rights, how hard they work and how entitled the audience are to expect a meeting after the show etc
- Hordes of people (including her mother) jump to her defence and it turns into a big fight

She seriously needs to just ignore these people. Or delete her Twitter altogether so that they can't reach her. She has stated so many times that she can't always make it to stage door and people keep complaining so her current approach isn't working.

If you encourage young girls (who make up most of her fan base) to see you as an idol and put you on a pedestal, you have to deal with the consequences of that. Most serious stage actors do not encourage attention through a YT channel. Sometimes I feel that she's put herself out there and now she can't deal with all the attention she's getting (hence her constant reactions to negative comments). I think perhaps it would be beneficial for her to cut down on social media usage if she gets upset by criticism because not everyone is going to agree with what you do, especially when you're a public figure.

nerdychild
Learner
Learner

Post by nerdychild »

Rubylee87 wrote:Carrie's Twitter feed follows the same boring pattern.

- Someone tweets to moan that she didn't come out to stage door
- She replies with a rant about actors and their rights, how hard they work and how entitled the audience are to expect a meeting after the show etc
- Hordes of people (including her mother) jump to her defence and it turns into a big fight
I used to be a big fan of hers up until I saw her problematic attitude online. I had always tweeted/IG'd/Tumblr'd her praises and she never batted a key my way up until I gave her a negative response and straight away she threw me shade. Ended up selling all her merch because of how disgusted I was with her.

Just went on her page again after seeing this... On her twitter there was someone who called her out on how she only ever responds to "negative" comments and never any positive... Said person claims to have been trying to get a response for "years" to no avail, but then a troll creates a fake profile and Carrie, of course, immediately replies to THAT fake profile. :rofl: What is her problem? She needs to stop looking for problems and understand that her actual fans need some decent attention more than her haters do. Oh yeah, of course, Carrie finally responds to said fan (and of course, it was after a negative comment from the fan) after all this time with a smart ass remark. Of course her blind followers see no blame in her.

Ahhh, good, ol Carrie Hopeless Fletcher, never change.

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

"I cannot begin to explain the magic of this book.
It is so exciting, invigorating and the pace of the book can slow down your day or knock you off your feet!

I was totally engulfed by this work of wonder.
Carrie Hope Fletcher has written a modern classic"

oh holy christ, her fans!

LaFleche
Informer
Informer

Post by LaFleche »

holly golightly wrote:"I cannot begin to explain the magic of this book.
It is so exciting, invigorating and the pace of the book can slow down your day or knock you off your feet!

Where did you find something like that for heaven's sake?? :rofl:
Not a native English speaker, thank you.

penguins
Talker
Talker

Post by penguins »

Not gonna lie, that sounds like something Carrie would write about herself...

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

penguins wrote:

My thoughts exactly lmao

coffeandcream
Informer
Informer

Post by coffeandcream »

kofi wrote:
penguins wrote:

My thoughts exactly lmao
Or her mom.

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

LaFleche wrote:

Where did you find something like that for heaven's sake?? :rofl:
Amazon customer reviews haha :') (yeah I know, that classic source of unbiased literary criticism)

"this work of wonder" though..

The thought of Carrie writing it did cross my head, I checked the reviewer's profile and they've written reviews for about a year or so, so unless Carrie's super serious about the lengths she'd go to fake rave reviews then it's probably legit.

ejmc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ejmc »

Carrie is comparing Alex Day sexually abusing people to cheating on her. Like I'm she's making a point that he shouldn't be in the spotlight anymore but the fact he cheated on her isn't a reason he shouldn't be on youtube.

"Sexual abuse, emotional manipulation and cheating on your girlfriend on seven different occasions isn't a "mistake".
"The man who sexually abused young girls and emotionally manipulated/cheated on me making a comeback? No thanks"

"In any other job Alex Day's actions would have got him fired. Youtube doesn't work that way so he's able to keep coming back again + again."
^^ Like this is a point for emotional manipulation and sexual abuse but I've never seen anyone be fired for cheated on their significant others ...

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

nerdychild wrote:Carrie Hopeless Fletcher
That should be the next thread title.

Rubylee87
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubylee87 »

ejmc wrote:Carrie is comparing Alex Day sexually abusing people to cheating on her. Like I'm she's making a point that he shouldn't be in the spotlight anymore but the fact he cheated on her isn't a reason he shouldn't be on youtube.

But Carrie always makes everything about her.

Yes he's an abuser and has been exposed as such but whether she likes it or not, she chose to date him and his collabs with her in the past meant that she gained lots of subscribers. She wouldn't admit it but being featured on his channel gave her a lot of exposure and contributed to her success IMO.

She should just stay out of it. That situation was a mess and she's better off not commenting. We know how she loves to start a drama and set her minions after people though...

Bormenthal
Talker
Talker

Post by Bormenthal »

Either I've missed it or Carrie actually didn't tell her fans not to bring her gifts in her latest video. And she made a 40 minute Periscope video of her opening the gifts. I guess she's finally made up her mind about the whole gift accepting thing.

Vernietzsche
Learner
Learner

Post by Vernietzsche »

She keeps saying not to bring gifts, but i don't think it's a bad idea of her to open them in periscope/YouTube videos, as there were people telling her she was ungrateful for never showing her appreciation for the gifts and instead pointing out she doesn't want people to bring any.
If i gave her something i`d be happy to see she appreciated it, i don't really see anything controversial about it.

Inviato dal mio HUAWEI GRA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk
Just know that english is not my first language and please be merciful.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

Wait has Alex Day become popular again?

I totally subbed to Carrie via him, though I ended up unsubbing from him a little bit before his scandal. He was always an arrogant and untalented prat, I don't know why I was subbed for so long.

AcidBetty
Stalker
Stalker

Post by AcidBetty »

This is a bit late, but I still can't get over that in her OTOS Q&A she admitted that she wrote the lead character to look like her so if it was made into a movie she COULD PLAY HER.

I mean... it's one thing to write your own part in a TV show/film but it's just so self obsessed :rofl:

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”