Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by lalal0ve »

His video about dicks was so whiney. boo hoo some women think dicks look gross, so what? and yes PLENTY of men say the same thing about vaginas so fuck off with your "poor me" attitude

Spazztick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Spazztick »

His last podcast really pissed me off, how he talked about the movers swearing and "abusing" him so he called and got one of them fired. He's such an attention whoring piece of shit, I'm embarrassed I used to like him. Has anyone noticed (I haven't read through this thread so it could have been mentioned, hopefully thousands of times) that he's a pathological liar?? He is SO full of shit. Any story he tells is either exaggerated X 10 or just a downright lie. When I hear him re-tell a story or event of something I've seen or heard already it's always so blown out of proportion.

Even in the latest podcast "I was literally on the phone with the cable company for FIVE hours" When Jess says "wait, five hours? No way" "YES it was literally five hours. I even looked at the time, it was 11:00 when I called them and I didn't get off until 6 PM" well first of all dipshit that's 7 hours, and either way, no you were not on the phone with the cable company for FIVE hours. And no they did not hear you say you're gonna kill yourself and transfer you to some suicide hotline. He's such an overdramatic psychotic piece of shit.

Also, has his fake snorting ever been brought up here? Another attention ploy "ZOMG shane is so different and quirky he snorts when he laughs!!" Yet miraculously it just developed a couple years ago and he never did it before then. It's NOT a surprise he can never keep anybody in his life. He's such an awful piece of shit.

Lastly, I used to enjoy his podcast until it became a pattern of him making EVERYTHING about himself and whenever he had a semi-big guest on the show it was always a pissing match and he'd ever so casually mention "yeah so I wrote this book and it became a new york time's best seller and-" It's almost a talent how frequently and often he can casually throw in "yeah back when I lost 200 pounds I - *insert irrelevant bullshit since he only wanted to impress his guest about his weight loss* and DON'T get me started on that shit and how he still acts like he lost the weight naturally.

I also won't get started on how pathetically obvious it is that he's been buying views lately.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Re: Him on Nerdy Nummies - Wow, he relies so much on being disgusting and vulgar that when he is on a G rated youtube show he can barely say a word. What was the point of him being on it? He claims he is such a huge fan but he acts like he is in pain from having to act appropriate.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

JennyInTokyo
Learner
Learner

Post by JennyInTokyo »

I was watching back on his everyday vlogs from 2012 and I remember that was the time I really loved Shane and his channel. They were just so fun to watch alongside his main channel video. I still enjoy him but not as much as I did way back then. I actually looked at how many friends he had in 2012, Shanna, Bree, Steve among many others. Now they have all disappeared, it's kind of sad. I mean I'm not bashing Trisha and Drew but he seemed to have a good group of friends around him.

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

Spazztick wrote:His last podcast really pissed me off, how he talked about the movers swearing and "abusing" him so he called and got one of them fired. He's such an attention whoring piece of shit, I'm embarrassed I used to like him. Has anyone noticed (I haven't read through this thread so it could have been mentioned, hopefully thousands of times) that he's a pathological liar?? He is SO full of shit. Any story he tells is either exaggerated X 10 or just a downright lie. When I hear him re-tell a story or event of something I've seen or heard already it's always so blown out of proportion.

He did WHAAAT? Ok, I’ve stopped watching his videos because their are so many times that I can be entertained by the same thing like little kids (and they should honestly be watching something entertaining AND appropriate like SMOSH or whatever), and I don’t feel like listening to his podcast after that creepy one so can you give me the general time of when he was talking about getting one of the movers fired or what they actually DID to him or HIS STUFF( Negligence is another story)- but does he not realize how the real world works? There are always going to be people who are sh*tty, has the “fame” has gone to his head enough for him to think people can’t be RUDE TO HIM, but he can do it back because it’s in the name of “Comedy.” Why does he want respect when he disrespects everybody anyway?

He can prob be on youtube as long as he wants as there seems to be an audience for everything, but he won’t always even be in the top (500th? 1000th?) percentile as “popular” only lasts a few years for most things and he is more outdated and prob jealous of every new wave that takes his place. Soon I doubt he will even be making enough money to survive on so it’s good that he seems to save his, otherwise he’d had to do a gofundme like that ex-stripper reality-tv star or whatever she was. I remember watching the first vidcon and seeing him there and it was so obvious he was so smug at being the main attraction and at later vidcons prob got butt-hurt that kids probably flew right past him to see the popular brits (it is more unlikely to meet them since they don’t live in the states so I’m guessing they are super-popular at those type of events). So many “famous” people seem to think they can get away with being jerks, but most of them aren’t talented enough to get away with being jerks after their done with whatever made them popular; it’s prob why they fall so hard and quickly after that gig runs out because after all the bridges burned, who’s left when you need someone who actually gives a damn to try and (CAN) actually help? Sometimes I wonder if he’s trying to get ppl to owe him favors or something with how generous he seems to be in “helping ppl yt career-wise”...I feel like I’ve seen this play before.

I am NOT reading his new book because after watching enough of his vids and reading this site I realize that yes he *SEEMS LIKE* a pathological liar who is somehow always the victim of things way too cruel to actually go about the way he remembers them, his books should be titled “fictional autobiography” or pure fiction because he is a dirty no-good liar who turns everything into sh*t (opposite of Midas). I mean I’ve only seen a little of “old Lisa" to “new Lisa” and I feel like a lot (NOT ALL) of her new insecurity/ *slightly* (trying to be nice here) pathetic behavior is because her life revolved around him too much that she’s lost herself, and he “negged” her into being insecure enough to stay, although a part of it prob also was due to being (at least) financially comfortable.

This is my theory about him: He’s a MALE bitch, entitled bastard, always-the-victim, egotistical cowardly fame-whore man-child who acts 15 but looks 35, who will always be bitter about the fact that life has done him wrong and think the world owes him something. What a POS.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

JennyInTokyo wrote:I was watching back on his everyday vlogs from 2012 and I remember that was the time I really loved Shane and his channel. They were just so fun to watch alongside his main channel video. I still enjoy him but not as much as I did way back then. I actually looked at how many friends he had in 2012, Shanna, Bree, Steve among many others. Now they have all disappeared, it's kind of sad. I mean I'm not bashing Trisha and Drew but he seemed to have a good group of friends around him.
His vlogs used to be my absolute favourite. I especially loved his vlogs with Jerid, they slayed me.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

JennyInTokyo
Learner
Learner

Post by JennyInTokyo »

Lydia Deetz wrote:
JennyInTokyo wrote:I was watching back on his everyday vlogs from 2012 and I remember that was the time I really loved Shane and his channel. They were just so fun to watch alongside his main channel video. I still enjoy him but not as much as I did way back then. I actually looked at how many friends he had in 2012, Shanna, Bree, Steve among many others. Now they have all disappeared, it's kind of sad. I mean I'm not bashing Trisha and Drew but he seemed to have a good group of friends around him.
His vlogs used to be my absolute favourite. I especially loved his vlogs with Jerid, they slayed me.
He just looked a lot happier too!

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

I miss Jerid, Shane's brother was so funny, now he's never on his Youtube channel. I actually like Drew a bit now, he's kind of grown on me, but Trisha annoys the fuck outta me, and those two can't ever be like the group Shane had before. That group of friends just seemed more genuine, Drew and Trisha are probably just in it for the views. Their friendship just seems forced.

Also confused on why Shane never looks nicely dressed, I mean he has money, but he looks really crappy a lot of the time.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Drew definitely seems like he's forced to be there whenever he's with them. He's definitely doing it for the views. It's kinda sad that he has to ride Shane's coattails, because I think Drew can be genuinely funny most of the time. Not even going to lie, the videos he does with his grandma crack me up lol

sashafierce
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sashafierce »

ugh just watched the nerdy nummies collab. and he looks so dirty. i wondered if he smelled like he did in his collab with ingrid :barf:

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Anyone else feel like Shane was into that Nerdy nummies girl?

danielafilipa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by danielafilipa »

Spazztick wrote:His last podcast really pissed me off, how he talked about the movers swearing and "abusing" him so he called and got one of them fired. He's such an attention whoring piece of shit, I'm embarrassed I used to like him. Has anyone noticed (I haven't read through this thread so it could have been mentioned, hopefully thousands of times) that he's a pathological liar?? He is SO full of shit. Any story he tells is either exaggerated X 10 or just a downright lie. When I hear him re-tell a story or event of something I've seen or heard already it's always so blown out of proportion.

Even in the latest podcast "I was literally on the phone with the cable company for FIVE hours" When Jess says "wait, five hours? No way" "YES it was literally five hours. I even looked at the time, it was 11:00 when I called them and I didn't get off until 6 PM" well first of all dipshit that's 7 hours, and either way, no you were not on the phone with the cable company for FIVE hours. And no they did not hear you say you're gonna kill yourself and transfer you to some suicide hotline. He's such an overdramatic psychotic piece of shit.

Also, has his fake snorting ever been brought up here? Another attention ploy "ZOMG shane is so different and quirky he snorts when he laughs!!" Yet miraculously it just developed a couple years ago and he never did it before then. It's NOT a surprise he can never keep anybody in his life. He's such an awful piece of shit.

Lastly, I used to enjoy his podcast until it became a pattern of him making EVERYTHING about himself and whenever he had a semi-big guest on the show it was always a pissing match and he'd ever so casually mention "yeah so I wrote this book and it became a new york time's best seller and-" It's almost a talent how frequently and often he can casually throw in "yeah back when I lost 200 pounds I - *insert irrelevant bullshit since he only wanted to impress his guest about his weight loss* and DON'T get me started on that shit and how he still acts like he lost the weight naturally.

I also won't get started on how pathetically obvious it is that he's been buying views lately.
What do you mean he pretends he lost his weight naturally, how did he lose his weight??

Enviado do meu HUAWEI Y625-U21 através de Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

danielafilipa wrote:

What do you mean he pretends he lost his weight naturally, how did he lose his weight??

He had surgery

danielafilipa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by danielafilipa »

LiddlePallid wrote:
danielafilipa wrote:

He had surgery
But that was to cut his extra skin wasn't it??

Red Solo Braud
Learner
Learner

Post by Red Solo Braud »

JennyInTokyo wrote:I have to agree, I love Lisa and I think she is a sweet girl but she needs to disconnect herself from Shane. They might still be friends because ex's can be friends, but it's toxic how much they spend time together. They were in a serious relationship and she is never going to get over him if she doesn't disconnect herself from him for a while until she gets over him. Clearly, she still has feelings for him but right now it is starting to look a little sad.
She is holding out hope that he will want her back. look, hes not Bi he is gay, he just cant say it even to himself ( yet) I feel bad for Lisa

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

Red Solo Braud wrote:
JennyInTokyo wrote:I have to agree, I love Lisa and I think she is a sweet girl but she needs to disconnect herself from Shane. They might still be friends because ex's can be friends, but it's toxic how much they spend time together. They were in a serious relationship and she is never going to get over him if she doesn't disconnect herself from him for a while until she gets over him. Clearly, she still has feelings for him but right now it is starting to look a little sad.
She is holding out hope that he will want her back. look, hes not Bi he is gay, he just cant say it even to himself ( yet) I feel bad for Lisa
While it’s not likely, it’s still possible that he would get back together with her just because he knows she already loves him despite everything and guys like to keep a girl like that around even if there is no future. He doesn’t take care of himself (when it comes to hygiene, mental or emotional health) so I don’t know how he’s going to keep a relationship if he chooses to be a lazy f*cker.

This dude has some issues and I facilitate between feeling bad for him and wanting to smack him for being such a jerk/bitch and using his past as an excuse for everything or just so he can wallow in self-loathing. Does he even go anywhere anymore besides Target or food places in LA?

I bet the time he really wants her back (cuz it’s easier) is when she’s over him. That’s how these things usually go…. :/
Lisa deserves a real child that she can call her own anyway, not an adult one.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

danielafilipa wrote: But that was to cut his extra skin wasn't it??

He had the skin surgery too but it was AFTER the weight loss surgery. Did he not make a video talking about this? I could have sworn I watched one and it seems like he's deleted it. Someone help me lol

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

LiddlePallid wrote:

He had the skin surgery too but it was AFTER the weight loss surgery. Did he not make a video talking about this? I could have sworn I watched one and it seems like he's deleted it. Someone help me lol
Yup, it's definitely a video that existed at some point. He uploaded it to Vessel first, and then to YouTube a bit after, which makes me think he was apprehensive about letting his YouTube audience watch it in the first place, so he probably took it down soon after.

(It's still up on Vessel though)

Loomis
Learner
Learner

Post by Loomis »

Lydia Deetz wrote:His vlogs used to be my absolute favourite. I especially loved his vlogs with Jerid, they slayed me.
Same here, back when he called them hanging with Shane (I think? Something like that) those were like my favorite YouTube videos at the time. Now I wonder how much of that was the fact that he used to be funny, and how much was me being like 15

Violin
Learner
Learner

Post by Violin »

manged wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:

Yup, it's definitely a video that existed at some point. He uploaded it to Vessel first, and then to YouTube a bit after, which makes me think he was apprehensive about letting his YouTube audience watch it in the first place, so he probably took it down soon after.

(It's still up on Vessel though)
Are you talking about this video?:
[youtube][/youtube]

Return to “Shane Dawson”