Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Thanks for the recap, manged! You're the real MVP!
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Biatchqueen
Debater
Debater

Post by Biatchqueen »

His new video is basically a 6 minute request for dick pics. Creepy bastard.

thelastbagel
Informer
Informer

Post by thelastbagel »

I unsubscribed from this mofo almost a year ago now, and every now and then I check this thread to read about his decline. He is someone I would like to see have to go through military training or something else physically demanding. Or some kind of internet rehab. He has outgrown YouTube and should be doing something a bit more professional now, but he became too obsessed with comparing himself to others and it has just kept him down.

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

manged wrote:Tidbits I'm gathering so far from the podcast:
-he had a lowkey relationship with a guy. They were together as recently as the holidays.
-their dates took place in his house/ in private
-it's a person he connected with prior to officially dating because he's not used to casually dating/ blind dates.
-is self-conscious about PDA because he feels like strangers think it's gross to see him being affectionate
-he doesn't deny that he and his boyfriend had anal sex
-he's still friends with the guy
-he's currently dating again (time to shoot your shot, Shane-lovers)
-he's dating guys who look like his dad
I mentioned this in Trisha's thread because I do think she helped him pick out the house as someone here said. Can someone please post pictures of his house? Find out where Daddy Dawson is living? It would make my life. I don't want to stalk him, I just like that he won't show certain parts of his house in videos because he thinks he actually has fans who would stalk him.

What does his Dad even look like? I don't even remember if he showed us a picture or not? I still think he's dating Drew. If we're being honest, he doesn't have many friends in the first place. I hardly call people he colabs with his friends, it's work. His friends are the ones he shows up in vlogs with, the ones he actually has posted videos with that aren't colabs. That leaves
-Trisha
-Drew
-Joey
-Daniel

Colleen outed Daniel and Joey as a couple, Trisha would throw herself at him but he don't want that. It's Drew.
"Watch me eat, Daddy! look...*insert moaning noises* I'll eat this all for you!"

Loomis
Learner
Learner

Post by Loomis »

ICAAC wrote:Colleen outed Daniel and Joey as a couple
What'd she say? (Sorry I know it's Shane's thread, I'm just curious because I don't watch her. Not that it's not painfully obvious that they're together)

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

What'd she say? (Sorry I know it's Shane's thread, I'm just curious because I don't watch her. Not that it's not painfully obvious that they're together)
Colleen talks about "Joey's boyfriend Daniel". Love the audible gasp from the camera person.

Colleen just stated the obvious and she seemed like she didn't want to but she was kinda throwing shade at them in a way?

"Trash can be a good thing, Joey and I...I hang out with Joey Graceffa and Daniel says trash...Joey's boyfriend, Daniel...he says everything is trash and I started saying it."

She seemed like she wasn't so sure and then just said fuck it and announced it. :rofl:

I tweeted @Joey and tagged him and Daniel in it to tell them that Colleen told their secret and told Joey he better get on making a video about it. lol

(I just copied and pasted what I said in Joey's thread for you. She seemed like she was very hesitant to do it but then decided 'Screw it' and just outed them. Yeah, it was obvious but Colleen actually said it and this was the ONLY time I tweeted Daniel about it. I hate them both but I was hoping they'd be pissed that she said the obvious.)
"Watch me eat, Daddy! look...*insert moaning noises* I'll eat this all for you!"

SpeedyGonzales
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SpeedyGonzales »

ICAAC wrote:
-he had a lowkey relationship with a guy. They were together as recently as the holidays.
-it's a person he connected with prior to officially dating because he's not used to casually dating/ blind dates.
-is self-conscious about PDA because he feels like strangers think it's gross to see him being affectionate
I mentioned this in Trisha's thread because I do think she helped him pick out the house as someone here said. Can someone please post pictures of his house? Find out where Daddy Dawson is living? It would make my life. I don't want to stalk him, I just like that he won't show certain parts of his house in videos because he thinks he actually has fans who would stalk him.

What does his Dad even look like? I don't even remember if he showed us a picture or not? I still think he's dating Drew. If we're being honest, he doesn't have many friends in the first place. I hardly call people he colabs with his friends, it's work. His friends are the ones he shows up in vlogs with, the ones he actually has posted videos with that aren't colabs. That leaves
-Trisha
-Drew
-Joey
-Daniel

Colleen outed Daniel and Joey as a couple, Trisha would throw herself at him but he don't want that. It's Drew.

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

SpeedyGonzales wrote:
ICAAC wrote:

-Trisha
-Drew
-Joey
-Daniel

I :love2: you so much!

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Oh fun, he also replied to my twitter question, about 55 minutes into the podcast.

[tweet][/tweet] He just laughed it off though.

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

Sorry guys, meant to post this on here, but it ended up on trasha's thread, I wasn't paying attention

"Jesus christ Shane, what the fuck was he on in that video?

Also, yes, genitalia can be seen as disgusting, it's how it makes a person feel that causes the arousal, not really how it looks, or am I wrong about that?

And to add to that, no shane, guys say vaginas are gross too, that's why there's a thing called labiaplasty, and girls are persuaded to get it." :roll:

SpeedyGonzales
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SpeedyGonzales »

Encyclopedia wrote:there's a thing called labiaplasty, and girls are persuaded to get it." :roll:
thank god for that, cos some vaginas look really gross , like baby aliens

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

SpeedyGonzales wrote:
Encyclopedia wrote:there's a thing called labiaplasty, and girls are persuaded to get it." :roll:
penises aren't exactly fun to look at either...

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

manged wrote:Oh fun, he also replied to my twitter question, about 55 minutes into the podcast.

[tweet][/tweet] He just laughed it off though.
Oh Gosh! That was you? :rofl:

The fact that out of all the questions they could have picked, they picked that. Daddy Dawson probably just wanted to remind everyone it happened, in case anyone forgot.

Loomis
Learner
Learner

Post by Loomis »

Encyclopedia wrote:
SpeedyGonzales wrote:there's a thing called labiaplasty, and girls are persuaded to get it." :roll:
:roll: grow up

Binx
Debater
Debater

Post by Binx »

I havent listened to the whole podcast yet, but I'm really having a difficult time tolerating Jessie. Her whole 'sassy live your life queeeeeeeen' shtick or whatever the hell you want to call it is grating to my ears. I almost can't stand her more than Shane. If she and Lisa are best friends, why did she act all weird when Shane said he had never been in a toxic relationship? That was fucked. Are you saying Lisa was toxic, or what? She seems extremely two faced. Also got tired of her asking whether Shane was top or bottom. :roll:

Schmoopy
Talker
Talker

Post by Schmoopy »

Ok so I came here to vent after watching two if the most infuriating videos I've seen in a while. Lisas video with the spring hair remover, and also her video about tasting weird lunchables (check out the thumbnails too, the photos are equally as irritating). It's literally a fucking copy of what shane does, and as usual she pathetically mentions him. I couldn't go through watching the lunchables video, it was like watching shane spitting food out and it made me fucking angry. This woman gets used by him, treated like shit by him and then wants to copy him?? Mention him in her videos? The fuck. Said it before and I'll say it again, Lisa seriously needs to get some self respect. Rant over....
(her thread is kind of dead since the last time I checked so that's why I'm posting it here)

JennyInTokyo
Learner
Learner

Post by JennyInTokyo »

I have to agree, I love Lisa and I think she is a sweet girl but she needs to disconnect herself from Shane. They might still be friends because ex's can be friends, but it's toxic how much they spend time together. They were in a serious relationship and she is never going to get over him if she doesn't disconnect herself from him for a while until she gets over him. Clearly, she still has feelings for him but right now it is starting to look a little sad.

Gurugossiperx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiperx »

Shane is looking like Stewart from Mad TV in his new photo shoot. WHO DID HIS MAKEUP AND WHY DID THE PHOTOGRAPHER ALLOW HIM TO LOOK LIKE A CULLEN?
http://i.imgur.com/sVnIR6U.jpg

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

ICAAC wrote:

-Trisha
-Drew
-Joey
-Daniel

were they supposed to be a secret because even Stevie Wonder could tell they are a couple.

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

Alright, looks like Daddy Dawson stole his Little Debbie snacks from Trisha. I mean the actual snacks too and not just the idea.

[youtube][/youtube]

With how much she bought, he probably just went over to her house and fed her some and then when she was in a sugar coma he stole a bunch of hers and left.

Return to “Shane Dawson”