Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

PolishXx
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by PolishXx »

Hey guys, I'm new to posting here, but I did search for it.

Why don't any of his fans bring up the fact that he spits out food? During his food videos, he always chews, talks with his mouth full, then cuts the scene, and finally talks without food in his mouth. It's super obvious he doesn't swallow it and it concerns me because he clearly had issues in the past. And if he thinks he'll be fat off of one bite from 4 hot pockets, he clearly still has issues and should seek help..

thelastbagel
Informer
Informer

Post by thelastbagel »

If I have anything positive to say about Shane, it's that I'm glad he stopped with the misleading video titles (for the most part). Now the thumbnail and title clearly tell you how much of a time waste it is.

Thread name suggestions (though manged's is perfect):

Shane Dawson Spits His Way To Irrelevancy

The Cat Molesting Challenge With Shane Dawson

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harvestmoongoddess »

thelastbagel wrote:
The Cat Molesting Challenge With Shane Dawson
:good1:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

PolishXx wrote:Hey guys, I'm new to posting here, but I did search for it.

Why don't any of his fans bring up the fact that he spits out food? During his food videos, he always chews, talks with his mouth full, then cuts the scene, and finally talks without food in his mouth. It's super obvious he doesn't swallow it and it concerns me because he clearly had issues in the past. And if he thinks he'll be fat off of one bite from 4 hot pockets, he clearly still has issues and should seek help..
That irks me so much. He was just leaving it in his mouth while he talked and spitting it out, but now it seems like he cuts out the spitting out part because he reads here and sees us talking about it :rofl:

nothatingjuststating
Learner
Learner

Post by nothatingjuststating »

sorry this is mean but you guys aren't very intelligent if you actually think he molests animals. Listen to his podcast, its actually enjoyable to listen to because he isn't shouting a reused joke every 5 seconds. I really like him actually but his videos are getting so old and boring. Like I don't need 5 "testing out as seen on tv but not actually trying and just wasting money" on my feed. I wish he'd do something creative because every single one of his videos every week are the same concept as everyone else. Youtube is getting boring!

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

while I don't think it's appropriate to demean other people's thought process (although I can see where this is coming from as there is no proof of anything besides that one incident and that was sick enough) can we just please not use something that has to do with beastality as a title. It's gonna make me sick.

My lame attempts at title:

Shane lies: Human Pinocchio
Shane only likes it when people are up his bum (wants you to suck-up/etc)
Shane: Peter-pan child-man

Feel free to modify/edit any of my sucky ass attempts at a title

thelastbagel
Informer
Informer

Post by thelastbagel »

^ You said it yourself, it was sick enough. In the same way he likes to pretend that his face has come into close contact with Corny's genitalia, and talk about getting weird with a cat, I think it's safe to allude to this in a cheeky title. But I agree, a title with beastiality is in poor taste, but honestly I think even Shane would find it amusing.

delaneyanne28
Talker
Talker

Post by delaneyanne28 »

Did you guys see that new video with Trevor Moran? It's so obvious that he's piggybacking on the popularity of Carpool Karaoke. "Youtuber Carpool Karaoke"??? Yet another example of unoriginal content on YouTube. Who wants to bet that this becomes a series on his channel??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

thelastbagel wrote:^ You said it yourself, it was sick enough. In the same way he likes to pretend that his face has come into close contact with Corny's genitalia, and talk about getting weird with a cat, I think it's safe to allude to this in a cheeky title. But I agree, a title with beastiality is in poor taste, but honestly I think even Shane would find it amusing.
I agree, but if he does actually find it funny to be 'accused' (although he admitted one act) then he is even more morally reprehensible than the evidence already suggests. I just prefer something that doesn't create such a vivid mental image of things I don't want to imagine. It's not up to me though.

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

sorry this is mean but you guys aren't very intelligent if you actually think he molests animals. Listen to his podcast, its actually enjoyable to listen to because he isn't shouting a reused joke every 5 seconds
He's said this himself more than once. If he's lying about it, it's a bad lie to throw out in the open to kids who watch you. It's safe to assume he probably actually did it or he wouldn't be bragging about it.

With that being said, I did see his new car karaoke vid and Daddy Dawson looked like an actual Dad with the age difference between him and Trevor.
"Watch me eat, Daddy! look...*insert moaning noises* I'll eat this all for you!"

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Ick, he looks like a creepy dad in the video with Trevor Moran.

ETA: I get Shane being a YT mentor for Trevor. But, it just comes off as creepy dad. And WTF is he wearing?! Man bun, teddy bear shirt, and a money print hoodie, and random nail polish? :barf:

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Ew, ew, ew, to him making fun of Trevor's panic attacks/anxiety, in part 2. Not that I'm shocked, by any means. People who have anxiety disorders, and not being able to drive is no joke. Fuck you. Dude, will never have boundaries. He's so gross.

JennyInTokyo
Learner
Learner

Post by JennyInTokyo »

I quite enjoyed his carpool karaoke with Trevor Moran even if it is an unoriginal idea. I think Trevor has a lot of potential to be a great YouTuber. However, Shane making fun of Trevor's anxiety isn't really funny when Shane already has so many personal issues with himself. He might be able to laugh about his own personal problems but it doesn't give him the right to make fun of other people's personal problems and issues.

Violin
Learner
Learner

Post by Violin »

Honestly, I actually thought the carpool video was cringey af.

Also, anyone curious as to why Shane didn't upload any videos last weekend?

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Him making fun of panic attacks, makes me not want to watch him for the lulz. I can't believe fucking Trisha Paytas conned me into watching him more often.

Madeleine
Learner
Learner

Post by Madeleine »

Hey Shane, I know you read here! Since you're obviously out of ideas for videos/recycling same old boring shit, I have a request, can you please do a "Reacting to Trisha Paytas' Playground" video? 8-) thanks :D

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by felucca »

I'd be kind of sad if "Daddy Dawson" didn't make it into the new title somehow, that's a beautiful new nickname y'all got for him. :lol: :tu:
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

Shane is basically a lost cause. I check his youtube channels every once in awhile, hoping to find a close and personal vlog, or maybe an SDTV video worth watching, but it never happens anymore.
sorry this is mean but you guys aren't very intelligent if you actually think he molests animals.
We were speculating about it, and unless you know Shane in real life (which you don't) how can you say you're right and were wrong? Even the nicest of people can be fucked up, and who the hell makes jokes about fucking their dog? While the idea may seem farfetched, you never know what happens behind closed doors.

Post by Guest »

I like the name on this chat (good work, op!) but I also want daddy dawson in the name. "Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Stays Disgusting"? haha

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is A Spitter :rofl: sorry, trying to incorporate something about him always spitting out food!

Return to “Shane Dawson”