Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by manged »

Yeah. I guess it hasn't been removed from his YT then.

Spazztick
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Spazztick »

He lost the weight through surgery, and then had another surgery to hack off the dead skin, but he now pretends he lost the weight naturally. He's always evading the question when drilled about it though and always has a slightly different answer; "I just like... ate really healthy and stuff" ---- mmmmmmkur. No.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Violin wrote:
Are you talking about this video?:
[youtube][/youtube]
No, I knew that one was still up. That's the only one that comes up when you search "surgery" on his channel. There was another one where he had talked about weight loss surgery specifically - gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, something like that. He doesn't seem to mention it in this one, just that he "lost weight."

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

But that was to cut his extra skin wasn't it??
Pretty sure he got the fat sucked out of him and then the skin cut off. I honestly don't care about how he lost it, it never interested me. If it involves hard work, Daddy Dawson has no desire to do it. Do you see how he eats in these hauls now?

He also looks like he's gaining some weight again.
"Watch me eat, Daddy! look...*insert moaning noises* I'll eat this all for you!"

wake
Informer
Informer

Post by wake »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Violin wrote:
Are you talking about this video?:
[youtube][/youtube]
No, I knew that one was still up. That's the only one that comes up when you search "surgery" on his channel. There was another one where he had talked about weight loss surgery specifically - gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, something like that. He doesn't seem to mention it in this one, just that he "lost weight."
You are thinking of when he said they gave him liposuction "without his consent" during his skin removal surgery.

cinnamondonut
Informer
Informer

Post by cinnamondonut »

wake wrote:
You are thinking of when he said they gave him liposuction "without his consent" during his skin removal surgery.
lmao what the fuck is wrong with him nobody is going to believe that bull

JennyInTokyo
Learner
Learner

Post by JennyInTokyo »

Even if he did lose a lot of he weight naturally he lost a hell of a lot of weight therefore there would have been a lot of loose skin. He must have had surgery to get rid of it. He made a video so it is out there and it is well known knowledge so he can't exactly deny it.

Another thing that bugs me is how much he changes his stories about high school. I'm sure he didn't have a pleasent time in high school with being a larger size but he changes his stories so many times I never tend to believe them anymore.

Violin
Learner
Learner

Post by Violin »

Has anyone noticed that his views have gone down? He usually gets at least 1M on those dumb food tasting and hack videos and lately he's been getting around 600k views. Not even the video with Nerdy Nummies got 1M views and she's fairly popular.

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

Violin wrote:Has anyone noticed that his views have gone down? He usually gets at least 1M on those dumb food tasting and hack videos and lately he's been getting around 600k views. Not even the video with Nerdy Nummies got 1M views and she's fairly popular.
I don’t watch any of the food/diy/other lame challenges (even if it is a collab) as it gets so repetitive (esp when multiple yt copy each other) after a while unless they are in the “favorites” category meaning I watch <almost> ALL the new vids. The closest I’ve come to watching almost ALL of their vids is Ricky Dillon and Natalie Tran, because I like their personalities the most and can find it entertaining no matter what but sometimes I can still lose interest and have to rewatch the video because I wasn’t paying attention or when I try to watch the rest I go and decide to look up something else and just forget about trying (we’re all getting adhd and dumber I swear).

It’s just too uncreative and a waste of 5 minutes when I have too many subscriptions and they are all doing the same thing or variation. I need to clean my inbox but I’m afraid I will forget when I’m bored and want to watch something and forget who I like watching (out of sight/out of mind). I need to make a list or something but right now I’m getting back into regular tv as I find very little depth/substance on that platform anymore.

I only watch his “react” vids and he kind of copied those from finebros too, but I guess they’re friends so they don’t mind as much (but he can't complain if anyone copies him either).

The problem is I think a lot of youtubers are lacking in inspiration and sometimes they go to things like twitter and ask, but those answers are usually even more uncreative as their from people who will just watch anything they put out (I’m assuming it’s their favorites). He’s just putting out a lot of crap, if he’s going to put so many out and sacrifice the quality then maybe he shouldn’t. Don’t really care what he does anymore though, it’s his funeral.

JennyInTokyo
Learner
Learner

Post by JennyInTokyo »

I've looked at his videos and its true his views have gone down.

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

I've never heard that story :0. I don't believe it though, I am a big fan of Shane, I think he's lying about the accidental lyposuction. It's ok though, some things are embarrasing so, you sometimes twist the story around though, I don't think that if he didn't want people to know he got lyposuction he would've said anything about it. some people get procedures done but, that doesn't mean they're horrible people.
This one's back. :roll:

Anyway, Daddy Dawson is back to being a creepy and he always has to mention his disgusting zit popping fetish. In this video, Daddy casually mentions how he used to bite zits off Lisa's back. I think he's 100% serious about this and it's not a joke in any way. On the plus side? If Daddy Dawson is screwing Drew, he seems like he might have some disgusting back zits for Daddy to pop with his mouth.

Since Trisha has the new fake boyfriend, Daddy hasn't been hanging with her as much. I don't think he likes Sean very much but odds are when Sean is done using Trisha and leaves her, Daddy and Drew will be there to pick up the pieces.

is it bad that part of me wants to make a fake twitter account and just go and post Shane's address to him from there? Daddy, we know where you live in your nice house that's away from anyone who will call the cops on you for....well being you. Just don't molest the neighbors cats and you should be all good.
"Watch me eat, Daddy! look...*insert moaning noises* I'll eat this all for you!"

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by felucca »

This holds no relevance whatsoever, other than random youtuber dragging Shane on Twitter and I found it amusing.

[tweet][/tweet]

Has his views gone down? Was looking at Socialblade and according to their stats he was doing ridiculously much better in 2015 when it comes to views than any other year before that, and it says his views are up this month too.
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

courants
Learner
Learner

Post by courants »

I keep having dreams with Shane and sometimes Drew. It's kind of annoying.

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

courants wrote:I keep having dreams with Shane and sometimes Drew. It's kind of annoying.

I'm curious.

Please tell us about them.

iero
Learner
Learner

Post by iero »

why are shane's videos as of late literally the same thing over and over and fans just swallow it up :roll: . the same concept (reacting/tasting), different products. even his reactions to things are the same with his reused jokes...snore
i didn't mind at first but it feels like i'm watching the same videos now.
i hope he changes his direction soon bc i used to really love his 2nd channel. can't see that happening though.

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

iero wrote:why are shane's videos as of late literally the same thing over and over and fans just swallow it up :roll: . the same concept (reacting/tasting), different products. even his reactions to things are the same with his reused jokes...snore
i didn't mind at first but it feels like i'm watching the same videos now.
i hope he changes his direction soon bc i used to really love his 2nd channel. can't see that happening though.
Nah he's doing what a lot of other youtubers are doing and what tv started doing. Least expensive thought-out (aka actually creative) concepts, least amount of work (most amount of profit for least amount of expenses, i.e easy money) of high margin until people are sick of it as it's obvious EVEN YOUTUBE's days are NUMBERED . I just noticed no one is even trying anymore..either that or I need to find new ppl besides the "popular ones" who are resting on their laurels now that the views come so much easily and the only one they care about getting are people/kids gullible enough to think that's what they are providing is actually what they want (whether it comes to #ads, content, etc)

I used to feel that it was unfair that people would try and get away with alternatives to "commercials" as that is how tv and now yt make their bread and butter. No one is going to entertain people as a job for free...altruism is rare. If I was providing a service and someone didn't pay me for it I would be pissed...the problem is most entertainment can only be enjoyed a few times as it has a short-shelf life to begin with and is so intangible in nature. But considering the dirty underhanded tactics used, the corruption, and the total disregard for ethical standards (ESPECIALLY HIM) until they're enforced I'm like meh...

He has no new ideas/creative concepts since his backbone (the Laura gal I think) is gone, so he will just be like all the others who coast until they hit a snag and then drown.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Anyone have a good name for part 6 of this thread? I got nothin' lol

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

You could keep this one and just add a part 6 to it? I don't even know. lol.

Daddy Dawson and his new house of tortures part 6?

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Something tells me "Shane the Cat Fucker Dawson" wouldn't be approved as a thread title so idk either.

JennyInTokyo
Learner
Learner

Post by JennyInTokyo »

I feel like he's lost his creativity with YouTube, but he doesn't know any other options to follow outside of YouTube because it's really all he has left for him. He has such a reputation for being crude (if that's the right word for it) that he really won't get a lot of opportunities outside of youtube. So I think he's just sticking with YouTube with basic taste and reaction videos until he really knows he is no longer relevant. I just wish he did some bigger videos again! Like comedy sketches with his old characters, because I did enjoy them alongside some good piece of advice to accompany it.

Return to “Shane Dawson”