90PointlessFrogChallengesPart 6

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 90PointlessFrogChallengesPart 6

Post by LadyBugB »

^ he is the ultimate fanboy. It's quite funny to witness.

Gurufollower
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gurufollower »

^^ Oh my.. why does no one tell him he is making himself look like a fool? they all just let him carry on and he seems to be turning into more of joke by the day

RubyWooo
Debater
Debater

Post by RubyWooo »

Wait is he booking a taxi every time he goes to the office (like 5 times a week?)? What kind of person does that?

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

^hes so useless.

I love when he realized he has no one to play table tennis with. Such a sound purchase. :D

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

she doesn't even follow him. she probably thinks he's just a fan :?

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

how long is yoga in the morning gonna last?? its the new 90 day challenge

Also in regards to Taylor Swift: why did he then go on to try get her to say yes to the yoga challenge, your gf not good enough Alf?
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

topgunner360
Learner
Learner

Post by topgunner360 »

Did anyone see his tweet to Karlie Kloss (friends with Taylor Swift and Casey)?

It says '@karliekloss next time I'm in NYC we have to do a challenge together x'

Who does he think he is? Loads of people were calling him out in the replies. also Casey was in a challenge on Karlie's channel the other day, jealous alfie?

Ailurus
Learner
Learner

Post by Ailurus »

[tweet][/tweet]

Aw poor Alfie, how DOES he manage? :roll:

Foxxycocoa
Learner
Learner

Post by Foxxycocoa »

AmenAmen91 wrote:how long is yoga in the morning gonna last?? its the new 90 day challenge
I didnt even think they took it seriously... hahaha. I mean the yoga they did looks simple but if I would do yoga for the first time EVER i would sweat af.
Maybe edited it in a way that it looked like they were able to hold poses, etc etc. Hahaha. Just a theory, but seeing how lazy they are... i guess this theory is plausible.

TKL760
Informer
Informer

Post by TKL760 »

He always orders more food than he needs. I wonder how much of it gets thrown away.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Alfie very impressionable it is crazy. He is so easily influenced by whoever he hangs out with especially when it comes to food. Notice that when he is with his sister, it's healty eating for him - when he's with friends it is a balance of healthy meals and when he's with Zoe it is fully on unhealthy crap.

That boy really needs to sort himself out. So insane!

tnw
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tnw »

Ailurus wrote:Image
Look how he's only set one alarm, which he'll intentionally sleep through, then tweet at 11am in bed "I was supposed to get up super early guys, but I forgot to repeat my alarm so I've woken up super late guys.... so there's not going to be a video today guys"

And the comments...

"It's okay Alfie, you deserve to sleep 23 hours a day, you work so hard for us!"

Gurufollower
Debater
Debater

Post by Gurufollower »

I'm sorry, am I the only one who thinks he is completely retarded for saying, "Is there tomato in chili beef, I can't eat tomato" when he is eating CHILI. I would think spicy food would be more of a acid reflux trigger than a tomato

wendy_wong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wendy_wong »

[tweet][/tweet]

Meanwhile here i am up since 6:00 without an alarm even...Image

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Gurufollower wrote:I'm sorry, am I the only one who thinks he is completely *no intellectual disability slurs, ty for saying, "Is there tomato in chili beef, I can't eat tomato" when he is eating CHILI. I would think spicy food would be more of a acid reflux trigger than a tomato
Aha and Zoe was quietly (and slightly matter of factly) like if there is any, there won't be much...she doesn't give a shit at all. While these two may be helping each other's careers (albeit in a very lopsided way), in all other matters they seem to be bringing each other down.

helia
Informer
Informer

Post by helia »

My god, how many times did he tweet the link to his main channel video? I've stopped watching his videos (can't even suffer through them any more, especially when they're so long and all the "chatty" style) but I might start watching again when he starts "vlogging in his office", because it's going to be hilarious. How delusional is he? :rofl: He could have spent those thousands of pounds he spent on the office to go travelling/do fun things and have something interesting to vlog, in turn earning him more views. Instead he's going to sit in front of a white wall and talk? He has enough fangirls for that to get him enough views at the moment, but surely they'll grow out of this ridiculous phase eventually (at least I hope).

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

[tweet][/tweet]

Oh god. I get up at 5.45 EVERY DAY. This, and that nonsense about him being in bed with a minute to get up, made me genuinely furious! What planet does he live on?!?

I don't mind YouTubers living the life they do, but the thing that winds me up is when they don't realise how extraordinarily lucky they are to live in that way, and moan about the little things that "normal" people have to do without complaint.

nyx
Learner
Learner

Post by nyx »

Damn, I think I found the listing of his office, it's 1,420 sq ft with a three year lease for about 22,900 pounds O_O

Winter_Is_Coming
Learner
Learner

Post by Winter_Is_Coming »

I unsubbed to his main channel and gaming channel along time ago now but for some reason still got his vlog. I always tell my partner its so I can keep up with this forum lol.

I take it he bought that office and not just renting it? He could of bought a flat and rented it out. At least if youtube does die down he would always have income from that but he only thinks about NOW and not the future.

I can see the only people being in that office is Alfie, Poppy, Sean and Louis every few months he actually in the country and needs a place to go.

blockah
Informer
Informer

Post by blockah »

AmenAmen91 wrote:saw these tweets, poor Zoe
That's really messed up.

Return to “Pointless Blog”