LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 26

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 26

Post by Moonpie »

I'm glad the Pope is here in the US. I'm going to contact him.

Lisa deserves canonization for buying that girl the Dior lipstick! What a wonderful, saintly gesture! :rofl:

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

I'm glad the Pope is in the US. I'm going to contact him about Lisa.
Surely she deserves canonization for sending her subbie that Dior lipstick! Lisa is so generous and saintly!

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

I'm pretty fickle but Lisa takes the cake. The hairdresser comments were just bizarre. I too have had the same stylist for eons. She's moving and I'm devastated!

The latest jacket is too small in my opinion.

When she wears no eye makeup, her lips totally take over her face-more than usual! ;)

True! She lives on Planet Lisa.

boredbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boredbitch »

Moonpie wrote:I'm glad the Pope is here in the US. I'm going to contact him.

Lisa deserves canonization for buying that girl the Dior lipstick! What a wonderful, saintly gesture! :rofl:
If you have to let everyone know your act of "charity", it isn't charity. :tu: She is so transparent it's laughable.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

image.jpg
What did she do to her Lashes?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Moonpie wrote:I'm glad the Pope is here in the US. I'm going to contact him.

:tu: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good One!

When I saw that I was like., OK about time Lisa..But seriously for being on YT for almost 7 years, with the exception of a few giveaways Years ago and I'm not counting these recent years because they are Not giveaways from her, they are 100 percent from other Companies such as Dean Davidson and she always gets something out of it. I hated the way she announced it, it was like she was trying to Prove something to everyone and I really hated all the comments from everyone saying, Oh Lisa, You are so sweet, I mean it really wasn't That big of a deal, she spends hundreds on Lipsticks on a monthly basis and she gets hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of sweet gifts from strangers... :roll:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Moonpie wrote:I can't believe that jacket is $525. I have one that is similar . I think I paid maybe $60 for......
She almost Always seems to spends too much on everything, even with the discount she gets from Oliver, but lately it's like one expensive and overpriced item after the next. Her justification is that she sells a few things on her site. :roll:

Another thing that pisses me off is that her minions keep defending her on the comments saying that she buys things for her channel and gives us "updates" on everything and gives us comparisons so we can buy other items. One minion also had the nerve to say she gives us more affordable choices! I don't know about anyone else, but I have Never seen her link choices for "us" with Less expensive items. She usually just says they may have had something similar at another store like Forever 21, but "you get what you pay for"... :x Yes Lisa, You do get what you pay for, but you don't have to Over pay for everything you get. Try comparing prices, buying things on sale and checking out Marshall's and TJ Max once in a while.

There are great YT'rs that Actually DO link other affordable and comparable choices and do it every time. One of them is Erin Busbee, but of course Lisa doesn't seem to know who she is..Like someone said here, she's too classy..

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Moonpie wrote:I can't believe that jacket is $525. I have one that is similar . I think I paid maybe $60 for......
She almost Always seems to spends too much on everything, even with the discount she gets from Oliver, but lately it's like one expensive and overpriced item after the next. Her justification is that she sells a few things on her site. :roll:

Another thing that pisses me off is that her minions keep defending her on the comments saying that she buys things for her channel and gives us "updates" on everything and gives us comparisons so we can buy other items. One minion also had the nerve to say she gives us more affordable choices! I don't know about anyone else, but I have Never seen her link choices for "us" with Less expensive items. She usually just says they may have had something similar at another store like Forever 21, but "you get what you pay for"... :x Yes Lisa, You do get what you pay for, but you don't have to Over pay for everything you get. Try comparing prices, buying things on sale and checking out Marshall's and TJ Max once in a while.

There are great YT'rs that Actually DO link other affordable and comparable choices and do it every time. One of them is Erin Busbee, but of course Lisa doesn't seem to know who she is..Like someone said here, she's too classy..

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

She got eyelash extensions.

That outfit is a hot mess, but it looked much better with the jacket off. Those jeans were a bit ill-fitting. Toss 'em, Lisa.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I'm sorry for the double post..I am STILL having major issues on here, constantly having to re post over and over and it doesn't work all the time!

Wasn't the site down for 3 or more days? I would think that it would be better ! Does anyone know whats going on?

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

lenathediva wrote:She got eyelash extensions.

That outfit is a hot mess, but it looked much better with the jacket off. Those jeans were a bit ill-fitting. Toss 'em, Lisa.
Her outfits seem to get worse and worse don't they? That jacket with that graphic tee?? I find it funny that she said she had to get another one at Olivers. Doesn't she already have 100 graphic tees? and those jeans didn't go with it either and the flip flops for sure didn't go with anything! :roll:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

who wants to make a bet she gets hair extensions again?

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I hate the look of lash extensions. They clump together instead of looking like real lashes or even a good pair of fakes. She claimed that she hasn't gotten them in 10 years, but doesn't this woman spend hundreds of dollars every month on lash and brow growth serums? Lisa will be sorry that she got them. Many people lose 80% of their real lashes after those drop off.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:who wants to make a bet she gets hair extensions again?
Oh, she will. Her middle part just gets wider and wider. She is losing hair from all of the stress she puts it through.

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

Her lash extensions are way over done and too long! Wait until she wakes up in the morning and they're all crooked! If she had half a brain, she would get permanent eyeliner.....

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

Her lashes are hideous! And so is the outfit with the leggings and sneakers, she's gone over the edge, I wouldn't wear that to work in the yard for fear that someone might drive by and see me! :rofl:

redrouge
Talker
Talker

Post by redrouge »

She's such a damn try hard. She knows she would've never worn that or bought that had that not been like typical fall wear for teens/20 somethings now

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Yet another video this weekend, She has so much to show "us" and she needs to talk again about her new lash extensions. they look way too long and clump together. Just another thing she is doing that just ages her.

She says the strangest things..Did anyone else hear that she said it felt better than getting a massage? :roll: Really Lisa?

This Sunday video OOTD is really bad..I was happy to hear that she was wearing sneakers (as Brooke recommended) in the rain. I thought, OK , finally she is wearing a casual outfit that matches the shoes and Wow, this one was really bad. Here is a comment on this video: I wonder if this woman is going to get the "Block and Delete"! ;)

"Lisa, usually I like your outfits, but today not so much. Those leggings look like something a teenage girl would wear! (maybe to sleep) Also, I think you look better without the lash extensions. It's probably because they look to big for your eyes. Sorry, I usually like everything you wear.

Or This One:

"the leggings = NO! not in public, even at a buffet. I like your shoes."
·23 Thumbs up so far on this one!

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^^ Wow, there are Tons of Negative Comments on those Leggings and Lashes! I have never seen so many at one time so soon!

Return to “LisaLisaD1”