Marissa '#ThisWholePizzaFitsMyMacros' Lace Part 5

sassyxoox
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa '#ThisWholePizzaFitsMyMacros' Lace Part 5

Post by sassyxoox »

i am so over her acting like shes so distraught about her mother. she never mentions it until she doesnt feel like doin her job then she plays the victim card. she always said her and her mother werent that close but all of a sudden shes all boo hoo poor me my mother died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mabelrose
Informer
Informer

Post by Mabelrose »

Someone I know used to work with Hot Greg, says he's a really nice guy, but funny story, on Gregs Facebook photos Mariss has apparently liked all of them, dating back years! Even pics of Greg with his old girlfriend!!! It that don't scream bunny boiler at him then nothing will!!!!!

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

EWWWWWW she looks so smug here BARF
Thank god for no little sticking out tongue but I swear her face is begging to be punched 24/7

andhere_we_go
Talker
Talker

Post by andhere_we_go »

Didn't see this get posted, but of course after someone asking if Nikki and her are still friends on here, she tweeted yesterday that her and Nikki are heading to Hawaii "very soon"

:roll:

CorgTayto
Debater
Debater

Post by CorgTayto »

Why must she upload the same or almost identical pictures to both of her IG accounts. Pretty sure most people follow both. I kind of like the romper pic, because I feel like Greg is showing some personality, and Marissa is showing her normal figure. She isn't sticking her butt out to make it look like she has a thigh gap. I just think she looks pretty happy in it.

Post by Guest »

hipteenevie wrote:
gossipgirl30 wrote:i love how she acts like we don't all know she has saggy ass tits. sit the fuck down marissa and get a life!
TheJoyShow wrote:Ew. GTFO with those floppy titties in your new vlog
why the fuck are you putting her down like this? her tits look amazing. who fucking cares if when they're not in a push up bra they aren't as perky?
theres a thing called gravity... and she has lost weight so there's less volume than before so they aren't going to sit on her chest like the bolt ons pbbunny has.
im so over hearing people say this shit, not everyone has tits like what you're both obviously expecting every woman should. just step down and stop saying these petty remarks. comment on her hygiene or whatever but stop trying to equate having tits that hang a little low to something negative.
....Because it's the "trash a guru" section? She has big boobs so they're naturally going to be a bit saggy. Put on a bra if you're going to be on camera. That's all I meant. Don't take everything personally.

Nikkiii__
Learner
Learner

Post by Nikkiii__ »

kclarkx18 wrote:
hipteenevie wrote:
gossipgirl30 wrote:i love how she acts like we don't all know she has saggy ass tits. sit the fuck down marissa and get a life!
TheJoyShow wrote:Ew. GTFO with those floppy titties in your new vlog
why the fuck are you putting her down like this? her tits look amazing. who fucking cares if when they're not in a push up bra they aren't as perky?
theres a thing called gravity... and she has lost weight so there's less volume than before so they aren't going to sit on her chest like the bolt ons pbbunny has.
im so over hearing people say this shit, not everyone has tits like what you're both obviously expecting every woman should. just step down and stop saying these petty remarks. comment on her hygiene or whatever but stop trying to equate having tits that hang a little low to something negative.
reminder: this is the trash a guru section
Reminder: Hate all you want for her shitty, shitty work ethic, etc etc etc. HOWEVER! DO NOT be a keyboard warrior! If you would cry because someone said something like this about YOUR physical appearance that you can not control, don't say it about someone else.

I have the same boobs as her, massive and SAGGY! I hate it, it makes me cry some times. I was quite over weight and lost a lot and that is the result for a lot of women. It is HORRIBLE for you to run around trolling her for things that are completely out of her control. I don't like or dislike marissa. I watch her videos and hate them half way through "sir" "sir" "ma'am" *baby voice* "hot greg" can only get you so far. I understand all that.
How would you feel if someone was ripping apart a public figure (or whatever she is) for a flaw that you, yourself possess? It makes me feel like absolute shit about something that no one has any control of. Just keep it in mind, you don't want to trigger someone who has had bulling and self esteem issues into killing themselves. Sometimes all it takes is a last straw.

Post by Guest »

Reminder: Hate all you want for her shitty, shitty work ethic, etc etc etc. HOWEVER! DO NOT be a keyboard warrior! If you would cry because someone said something like this about YOUR physical appearance that you can not control, don't say it about someone else.

I have the same boobs as her, massive and SAGGY! I hate it, it makes me cry some times. I was quite over weight and lost a lot and that is the result for a lot of women. It is HORRIBLE for you to run around trolling her for things that are completely out of her control. I don't like or dislike marissa. I watch her videos and hate them half way through "sir" "sir" "ma'am" *baby voice* "hot greg" can only get you so far. I understand all that.
How would you feel if someone was ripping apart a public figure (or whatever she is) for a flaw that you, yourself possess? It makes me feel like absolute shit about something that no one has any control of. Just keep it in mind, you don't want to trigger someone who has had bulling and self esteem issues into killing themselves. Sometimes all it takes is a last straw.
Then maybe this board isn't for you, because I have seen a lot more nastier things said about her than her boobs. (IE making fun of her acne and saying she looked like a white chocolate crunch bar.) Or just add me to your foe list so you don't ever have to see my comments. :tu: (And this is to all of you who say I've gone "too far", when in reality I think my comment was pretty tame compared to other stuff I've seen on her forum)

gracenina
Learner
Learner

Post by gracenina »

I unfollowed/unscubscribed/stopped watching Marissas videos for a while (let me tell you what a breath of fresh air lol) and I went to see her latest video just to see what's up and I don't know if it's because I went so long without hearing her talk, but jfc she talks like a 12 year old. Her articulation sucks. She's not eloquent at all. Whenever she tries to form sentences she gets messed up with basic grammar and I'm just there like ???????????????? ._. this is elementary school grammar, Marissa :? . Now I know expressing feelings is kind of tough and I get the point of what's she's saying it's not even that, but when she talks about basic things she sounds like a fucking idiot. Last I remember she wanted to be all mighty and professional writing books and what not. Well, I'm sorry. If the way she speaks is the way she writes I will never even read a paragraph from her. Homegirl could really benefit from an english and speech class.

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

I swear I've seen at least 5 of these "what's the point of my channel" videos from various YouTubers in the span of a week and I'm getting tired of it :roll:

Post by Guest »

gracenina wrote:I unfollowed/unscubscribed/stopped watching Marissas videos for a while (let me tell you what a breath of fresh air lol) and I went to see her latest video just to see what's up and I don't know if it's because I went so long without hearing her talk, but jfc she talks like a 12 year old. Her articulation sucks. She's not eloquent at all. Whenever she tries to form sentences she gets messed up with basic grammar and I'm just there like ???????????????? ._. this is elementary school grammar, Marissa :? . Now I know expressing feelings is kind of tough and I get the point of what's she's saying it's not even that, but when she talks about basic things she sounds like a fucking idiot. Last I remember she wanted to be all mighty and professional writing books and what not. Well, I'm sorry. If the way she speaks is the way she writes I will never even read a paragraph from her. Homegirl could really benefit from an english and speech class.
Her shouting "UMMMMMMMMMM" and "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" is enough to make me pause the video and scream into a pillow. So annoying.

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

bamababe88 wrote:I swear I've seen at least 5 of these "what's the point of my channel" videos from various YouTubers in the span of a week and I'm getting tired of it :roll:
That's so real. It's one thing if people are trying to figure out what kind of content they want to put out there, and then there's people like Marissa, and her channels are her only income and she's not making ANYTHING. Literally she's the laziest.

letmelearnandgossip
Lurker
Lurker

Post by letmelearnandgossip »

"It's not like I'm lazy and don't want to film a video.."

I rolled my eyes throughout that whole vlog.. how does she get money from that? Random and 'pity me I'm so sad' clips don't equate to content. Sheesh.

Mabelrose
Informer
Informer

Post by Mabelrose »

As well as her stalking Gregs old Facebook photos(apparently) which is just bloody freaky I can't cope with her being complete self absorbed, she is so full of herself, seriously I have never known anyone ever who loves themselves as much as she does!

CorgTayto
Debater
Debater

Post by CorgTayto »

bamababe88 wrote:I swear I've seen at least 5 of these "what's the point of my channel" videos from various YouTubers in the span of a week and I'm getting tired of it :roll:
This. It seems to be the new "thing" on YouTube for some reason. I think it's legit for some people, particularly YouTubers who are going from teens / early twenties to late twenties / thirties, but I honestly feel like Marissa is just hopping on that bandwagon. In Marissa's case, I never thought of her as just a beauty guru. She always uploaded beauty, lifestyle, home, hauls, tags. There was a ton of variety on her channel at one point. So if she doesn't want to do any of that, what does she want to do? It just seems like a convenient reason to not upload anything / be lazy. Taking a hiatus is all fine and good, but she'll never get her motivation and momentum to do videos back if she doesn't keep working. The thing about inspiration is that it's a myth that it comes to you if you wait around for it. You have to continually work and try things until you figure out what you like.

soybeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by soybeanz »

These 'what's the point of my channel' videos are a screaming 'I got lucky with getting subscribers, i didn't gain them due to having strong SEO skills/great ideas" And "I'm running out of ideas and still want to make money because I can't do anything else so I'm going to go in a different direction that is lazy because i've now built up a fan base that is dedicated to me so watch my shitty quality vlogs where i do absolutely nothing because someone has to pay for my unhealthy shopping habits and ridiculously expensive loft"

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

Anyone else notice that she admitted her rent is $3000?! :o.

I know it was speculated around that but holy crap, I feel like my $850 rent is steep

Missahush22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Missahush22 »

Saw on jasmine garcias Instagram that she was going to Be spending a week in LA. Wonder if her and Marisa are still friends. Find it interesting that she chose to throw shade to akaydoll about their fallout, yet isn't saying shit about jasmine. Guess she realized that being a major bitch doesn't always work out so well. I also went to her channels to see who she's subscribed too and she's not subscribed to jasmine anymore, but is still subscribed to Shiva (jasmines best friend) and Josie Mai (another one of jasmines friend). I just want to know what happened cause I love jasmines channel and she has such a good head on her shoulders.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I honestly don't think they were ever close so I doubt anything happened. Jasmine got all her subs from Marissa though. I liked Jasmine for a second but she got annoying really fast and I hated how she went the cliche route with her channel, thank god she split them. I prefer Shiva but they don't seem to hang out much.

telle0x
Informer
Informer

Post by telle0x »

I'm not bashing her physical form, but her choice to not wear a bra on camera.

Return to “MarissaLace”