Markiplier - Part 3

DollySmooth
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 3

Post by DollySmooth »

Matt from Cyndago posted as well. "Something very terrible happened today and I don't know what to do. I'm broken inside."
We can't stop here, this is bat country.

professionallurker
Debater
Debater

Post by professionallurker »

What's kind of sad though, I feel like we'll know soon enough what happened(before Mark says anything), because of how crazy some of his fans are. They'll find out and leak it..

professionallurker
Debater
Debater

Matt posted this, too

"I'm afraid I can't say, but the news will be out later. You guys are amazing. I love you all."

when someone asked what happened....

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

No idea if the tumor was cancerous but wasn't the first one benign? D: (From before he was on YT?)

Hm, someone on FB commented saying they have that feeling someone died.

professionallurker
Debater
Debater

AquarianHorse wrote:No idea if the tumor was cancerous but wasn't the first one benign? D: (From before he was on YT?)

Hm, someone on FB commented saying they have that feeling someone died.
That's what I was thinking, too. I was trying to push the thought to the back of my brain though, because death is never a good thing. Especially when it's someone close to you...

DollySmooth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DollySmooth »

I'm getting kinda scared now. Waiting to hear from Ryan and Daniel just so I know everything is at least somewhat okay. My first thought was a fire or break in (speculation of course.) just the fact that they can't say anything is what has me worried. It feels like a legal issue of sorts...
We can't stop here, this is bat country.

professionallurker
Debater
Debater

I'm just waiting for MSB to try to leech off of this.......

professionallurker
Debater
Debater

DollySmooth wrote:I'm getting kinda scared now. Waiting to hear from Ryan and Daniel just so I know everything is at least somewhat okay. My first thought was a fire or break in (speculation of course.) just the fact that they can't say anything is what has me worried. It feels like a legal issue of sorts...
Whatever it is, it has Matt broken inside...
That makes me think it's not a legal issue

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans »

Again, I don't think anything happened to Mark or between him and any fans. He's always downplayed anything that's happened to him, and if it was a legal issue or a fan problem, I don't think he'd mention it at all.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

professionallurker wrote:I'm just waiting for MSB to try to leech off of this.......
*growl* What a d**kbag if he does that. :roll: REALLY? Wouldn't be shocked. I am SO tempted to say "Do you ever say anything in relations to Mark and not yourself?"

That's not cool. Oh well maybe it will make Mark hate him more if he does hate him or he's just too damn nice to say anything :P

BunTheMarkiBunny
Learner
Learner

Post by BunTheMarkiBunny »

Geez I'm starting to freak out.
Hi :HK:
I haven't been on here in like 4 years omg
PLEASE ignore my username i made it when i was younger

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

professionallurker wrote:That makes me think it's not a legal issue
Yeah my guess now is that someone has died that they know. I'm guessing by the fact that we will know more about it, it's someone the viewers might know.

MapleNia
Informer
Informer

Post by MapleNia »

I don't know what to say about this... I just hope everyone (Mark, his friends, his family,...) is safe.

If anyone from his surrounding come here and see this, I just hope that they'll be able to sort things out and that they're okay (I'm including the Cyndagos in this too). I send my well wishes and, Mark, take your time about whatever is happening. I just dearly hope it's not his tumor thing that it's stricking back. I hope that his family is okay. And if it's a break in or something about legal issues, take your time to have a clear mind and to be able to sort it out.
Stay strong!
"All for one and one for all; united we stand, divided we fall."
Alexandre Dumas, The Three Musketeers

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 »

What happened? What happened to Mark??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

professionallurker
Debater
Debater

Gorillaz1236 wrote:What happened? What happened to Mark??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's taking a break from videos because of a personal matter.

DanceApocalyptic
Talker
Talker

Post by DanceApocalyptic »

And I was just about to go to sleep. At least this place is lively again.
DollySmooth wrote: My first thought was a fire or break in (speculation of course.) just the fact that they can't say anything is what has me worried. It feels like a legal issue of sorts...
Could be plausible, because of Matt posting about it, it has something to do with Cyndago. I don't think it's a family death; while serious, it wouldn't put Mark out of commission for an extended period of time and "break" Matt. Could be they got into a serious fight and someone got kicked out. Worst case scenario, it's a health problem with Mark or death of one of the Cyndago members, and I really hope this isn't the case. But this is all just wild speculation, so don't take my word as fact just yet.

Dammit guys, you can't just post cryptic stuff like this and have us wait to get the full details! :fit:

@Lurkers: Dont look at us, we're just as clueless as you right now. :?
Last edited by DanceApocalyptic on Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ain't no order in this courtroom.

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

AquarianHorse wrote:Hm, someone on FB commented saying they have that feeling someone died.
That's...kind of my feeling, too. :( For Mark and Matt to both be so subdued (in Matt's own words, broken) there's really no other response I can think of that would warrant both of them being so serious yet so vague. Possibly a bad diagnosis from a doctor as well, but it's definitely significant enough for Mark to use the phrase "won't be able to make videos for quite a while". Can anyone ever remember him saying that, in the past three years?

God damn it. Normally I don't worry when he doesn't upload a video or even say anything about it, because it's evident how busy he can get. But I just had one of those gut instincts today that we'd see something like this. :| And no I really doubt it's a prank. While Cyndago has done some regrettable shit in the past, neither Mark nor Matt would act like this as a joke.

It's way too late in the evening for me to make coherent thoughts, but I will point out there must be a reason no one is saying anything yet. I'm not about to let my imagination get away from me, I'm just trying to think of the more immediate possibilities at hand that would single-handedly devastate both Mark and Matt. The last "normal" tweet from any of the guys was from Ryan about 9-10 hours ago. Please don't take this speculation out of context, anyone. I'll state up front, no one knows anything right now. But...are all three members of Cyndago accounted for? (Fuck. Now I'm kind of hoping it really was a break-in or a fire...at least then, everyone would be alive...)

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans »

I agree that something probably happened with Cyndago...but I'm not comfortable with speculating just yet.

Dang...it feels like anytime things in the fandom are settling down, something happens to stir everything up again.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

You know what's weird? I was in a SUPER good mood for the past 2 weeks, I don't know if it's connected but I have felt things before from other people like friends, dad, family, etc..and I watch Mark everyday but, today I felt irritated, angry,etc. (Yup what caused me to rant about how pervy some guys are >_>) but yeah now i feel fine the feelings are gone but I am really worried for Mark D:

You know what's even more creepy? A few months ago I had a dream Mark was in hospital again and I wanted to get to him but nurses wouldn't let me o_O Once in awhile I get a dream that comes true (not often) but yeah. Creepy.

professionallurker
Debater
Debater

AquarianHorse wrote:You know what's weird? I was in a SUPER good mood for the past 2 weeks, I don't know if it's connected but I have felt things before from other people like friends, dad, family, etc..and I watch Mark everyday but, today I felt irritated, angry,etc. (Yup what caused me to rant about how pervy some guys are >_>) but yeah now i feel fine the feelings are gone but I am really worried for Mark D:

You know what's even more creepy? A few months ago I had a dream Mark was in hospital again and I wanted to get to him but nurses wouldn't let me o_O Once in awhile I get a dream that comes true (not often) but yeah. Creepy.
I had a strong inkling that at some point this year Mark would take an extended break from youtube, but I didn't mean like this. I just meant, because he would want to distance himself from his toxic fanbase

:(

Return to “Markiplier”