Kinda like puppymomma's but: RamblingbyTiffanyD

Regina Phalange
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: eBayObsessionByTiffanyD Part 9

Post by Regina Phalange »

Aside from the greasy hair I noticed she talked about buying cheaper things and spending less money in her new video. Is she trying to seem relatable this week?

OVERFEDBUMPONALOG
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OVERFEDBUMPONALOG »

I also posted this on EmilyNoel's board. Is this what YouTube has become? A drunken attorney shilling rubber squeaky giraffes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CourtneyShane »

Can anyone ID the gray henley top she's wearing in the latest empties video?

It looks drapey and comfortable. Though knowing her it probably costs $100+. :/

She rambles for sure and their kid is not attractive, but I appreciate the ridiculous amount of reviews she does. Some offer more insight than others of course.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Or GreasyHairbyTiffanyD

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

byebyebye1 wrote:Or GreasyHairbyTiffanyD
This one has my vote

Post by Guest »

CourtneyShane wrote:Can anyone ID the gray henley top she's wearing in the latest empties video?

It looks drapey and comfortable. Though knowing her it probably costs $100+. :/

She rambles for sure and their kid is not attractive, but I appreciate the ridiculous amount of reviews she does. Some offer more insight than others of course.
I believe it's from LNA. She mentioned it in her bare minerals recent tutorial.

IGaveUpSugar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IGaveUpSugar »

Birdbrain2000 wrote:
puppymomma4 wrote:NeverCuttingMyHairByTiffanyD
YouFeelMeByTiffanyD
NonFussyByTiffanyD
JustEasyByTiffanyD
TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD
IncoherentBabbleByTiffanyD
Lol TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD

Absolutely love TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD :lol:
Sugar Neaux

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Regina Phalange wrote:Aside from the greasy hair I noticed she talked about buying cheaper things and spending less money in her new video. Is she trying to seem relatable this week?
Have you noticed that when she talks about how you can buy cheaper things and dont have to spend a ton, she usually looks away from the camera or fidgets with her hair as though she is lying? Drives me crazy.

Marnie the mule
Debater
Debater

Post by Marnie the mule »

Is she trying to channel Essie button with the last IG pic? :? She's giving off the stalker vibe again in her two latest IG pictures.

Love all your suggestions for the new board name. They're hilarious. :tu:

kuspid
Debater
Debater

Post by kuspid »

I swear she was trolling us when she kept going on and on about how she usually NEVER goes to drugstores to look for makeup but if she's at target she'll just pick whatever up then only because it's easy.

AS IF Tiffany would dare step foot into a regular walgreens actually searching for :o :o :o DRUGSTORE MAKEUP?!!?! :o :o :o

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

IGaveUpSugar wrote:
Birdbrain2000 wrote:
puppymomma4 wrote:NeverCuttingMyHairByTiffanyD
YouFeelMeByTiffanyD
NonFussyByTiffanyD
JustEasyByTiffanyD
TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD
IncoherentBabbleByTiffanyD
Lol TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD

Absolutely love TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD :lol:
You guys are easy, thank God. Most other boards take up a good four pages when deciding on a new name. :tu: When you all reach 1000 posts, I'll make a new thread; thanks guys!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Regina Phalange
Informer
Informer

Post by Regina Phalange »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:
Regina Phalange wrote:Aside from the greasy hair I noticed she talked about buying cheaper things and spending less money in her new video. Is she trying to seem relatable this week?
Have you noticed that when she talks about how you can buy cheaper things and dont have to spend a ton, she usually looks away from the camera or fidgets with her hair as though she is lying? Drives me crazy.

Yes!! Shes a bad liar. Her body language always gives her away.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Regina Phalange wrote:
PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:

Yes!! Shes a bad liar. Her body language always gives her away.
Must make it hard to lie to Brad about all of her purchases. "No, Brad (looks to the left) this isn't a new Louis (twirls her hair). I've had it for ages (looks to the right)." :rofl:

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

I am amazed someone can ramble about a hair cut for 17 minutes.
"I've been so anti like I'm not cutting my hair, but the reason I've been doing that is because --- it's not like on a whim -- " I'm pretty sure she cut her real reason out, here.
Look how happy she is immediately after the cut! God, maybe you should do what looks good and not just keep something ugly just to spite everyone

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Not gonna lie, in her new hair vlog, I really like her short hair straight. Idk maybe it's because I like that kind of haircut in general, but I thought it looked good on her.

ilovedxb
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovedxb »

who called it and said next video will be a hair video?
anyways the shorter hair looks so much better on her I'm almost inspired to go cut mine.

FunnelCakes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FunnelCakes »

I have been a long time lurker in this forum. I finally decided to chime in, because it is cracking me up how obvious it is that she reads this forum on the daily. The constant references to “stuff”, hiding her constant need to buy more look at me LV crap, and the fact that she finally got a clue and cut her nasty, Crisco looking, stringy ass hair. Clearly y’all gals are striking a nerve lol.

I finally unsubscribed to Tiffy Long face, because I could not stand that every video has a 5 minute rambling intro – just freaking get to the point already! Also the vlogs were a dealbreaker, you can tell she is probably not the most pleasant person to be around since its obvi she doesn’t have a lot of friends, but the fast food binges and her rant over wearing rain boots in the rain just really made me want to cut a beotch. One would think if you want to cut the baby weight, that a daily Taco Bell run ain’t gonna help you out in that department. Especially with those bingo wings!! Girl put your arms down for goodness sakes, that jelly flapping around ain’t necessary at all. And normally the self tan obsessions many YT’ers have gets old, but seriously St. Tropez needs to sponsor that heffer cause gf is so pale she is like translucent.

That’s all for now chicas <3 So shall we take bets on Tiff’s next splurge? My guess is a nose job with all the constant references to her here as “dick nose.” LOL

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I prefer Tiffany with shorter hair (would love to see her go darker for autumn/winter) but.. can't she ramble? 17 minutes ? ....... i'm nodding off !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

ilovedxb wrote:who called it and said next video will be a hair video?
anyways the shorter hair looks so much better on her I'm almost inspired to go cut mine.
Me.

I knew this bitch would waste an entire video justifying why she cut her hair after she said she never would.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”