eBayObsessionByTiffanyD Part 9

Re: eBayObsessionByTiffanyD Part 9

Post by Guest »

Jenn admitted in a few videos or snapchat that she was a size 29 jeans. She acknowledges that she would like to try to get in better shape, but she's ok with it because her body changed after having children. She does look much thinner than Tiffany though, but she picks clothing that fits. Tiffany says that she was a size 27/26. She needs to realize it's just a number. When you saw her with those gap flares in a size 28, everyone said she looked great and it fit! But in her video she had to say "I could get a 27 if I wanted!"

Post by Guest »

OVERFEDBUMPONALOG wrote:
Cmills1189 wrote:I gained 55 with my first and 30 with my second (with whom I got pregnant with 4 months after my first was born). I got a few small stretch marks but I owned right up to it and acknowledged I may have gone a lil ham during the pregnancy :rofl: Tiffany just constantly feels the need to make it seem like she's just perfect and everything happens to her for some other reason than that she did it to herself or its her fault. It's so annoying. When she talked about how she gained 55 lbs she was like that's just how much I had to gain I had a big baby! When talking about stretch marks it was oh I had to push for awhile! And when talking about how she still had 15 lbs to lose - oh it's my uterus!! No Tiffany, you got pregnant, ate as much as you wanted and never exercised, then you had baby fat and a few stretch marks. Get over it. No one wants to see you in a bathing suit anyway.
I'm apologize for being late to the party with this comment! My son is 18, so when I was pregnant it was the late 90's and it was recommended back then gain around 25lbs and no more than 30lbs. Has this changed in recent years?

Oh, and by the way TiffyD, the only thing that pushing gives you is HEMORRHOIDS and a PROLAPSED RECTUM. You gave yourself the stretch marks by continuously shoving high carloric foods into your gaping maw.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The recommended range for women of a healthy weight is 125 - 135lbs. Higher if underweight, lower if overweight.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

^^ Did you mean weight gained during pregnancy? Cuz no scale number is "right" for a woman when you don't know their height or structure.
Great observations about the baby and Tiffany together. I always thought similar things. She should really get over her disappointment and make the best of it; Olivia is who she is, and she hasn't even heard her speak yet. So there's that. Hopefully she won't turn into a vapid twat like her mother. I wonder if they use an iPad as a babysitter. Not sure Brad would be super keen on that or not.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

teebee9 wrote:^^ Did you mean weight gained during pregnancy? Cuz no scale number is "right" for a woman when you don't know their height or structure.
Great observations about the baby and Tiffany together. I always thought similar things. She should really get over her disappointment and make the best of it; Olivia is who she is, and she hasn't even heard her speak yet. So there's that. Hopefully she won't turn into a vapid twat like her mother. I wonder if they use an iPad as a babysitter. Not sure Brad would be super keen on that or not.
I'm sure she meant weight gained as 25-35 lbs: b/c at 5'10" and 140, I'd be overweight.... :? :?

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

puppymomma4 wrote:
teebee9 wrote:^^ Did you mean weight gained during pregnancy? Cuz no scale number is "right" for a woman when you don't know their height or structure.
I'm sure she meant weight gained as 25-35 lbs: b/c at 5'10" and 140, I'd be overweight.... :? :?
Oh puppy if it were true, you'd still have certain youtubers to aspire and catch up to :lol:

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MrsGrimes »

There's a hair cut vlog going up next week. Ah, we know her so well.... :?

I'm glad that she got her hair cut. It needed to be cut. And I'm not hating on her here but the photos that she has posted just aren't that flattering. Maybe if she'd pull it back or get some highlights or part it differently.

Right now it looks so drab and dull. She looks older in the instagram pic posted today. But it's still 1000X better than the long hair. Idk.

Post by Guest »

puppymomma4 wrote:
LOL, I just realized my typo!!! :rofl: :roll:

pumpkinpie2
Informer
Informer

Post by pumpkinpie2 »

krysalis wrote:I truly believe that Tiffany has issues with her own baby due to her size and appearance, which is sad and is a true indicator of how shallow and vapid Tiffany is. It is weird, because she is not all that attractive herself. I think being "Youtube Famous" skews some of these people's views on themselves and life and they start believing their hype, which Tiffany does. Tiffany walked around in what she wanted people to believe was a perfect little bubble for a while, perfect home that was always neat and organized, perfect (USED) BMW, nice clothes, etc. all things that she could control the appearance of to her audience. However, you can't control how your kids turn out. I think she is embarrassed and I think she probably feels a lot of guilt, which has caused some of her erratic behavior lately, if she doesn't have PPD. I think that is the reason why she so frequently leaves her to go do things on her own, she's embarrassed and doesn't want the comments/looks (that, and I would imagine lugging the Chunk around is probably pretty tiresome!)
THIS. This is what completely confuses me about the whole situation. Tiffany isn't straight up ugly, but she's on the less attractive side of average. I know this is not a nice thing to say, but it's true. Plus, she doesn't seem to take any pride in her appearance anymore, and never looks neat and put together. I'm kind of confused that she seems to expected her baby to this tiny little beautiful porcelain doll. Her and Brad are both big people. Not really fat, but like tall and broad. They're very average looking.

It's fucked up to be embarrassed of your baby's appearance regardless of the circumstances, but I admit that it would be more logical if Tiffany was this thin, gorgeous beauty queen and Brad was handsome. Then it would be surprising and maybe a little disappointing that they had a large, average baby. But they are large, average people, so....

LazyHousewife

Post by LazyHousewife »

I know attractive people that have "average" looking kids. Maybe her baby will grow up to be prettier than Tiffany. My cousin was an "ugly baby" her words, and she's very pretty. I don't think Tiffany's baby is ugly.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

LazyHousewife wrote:I know attractive people that have "average" looking kids. Maybe her baby will grow up to be prettier than Tiffany. My cousin was an "ugly baby" her words, and she's very pretty. I don't think Tiffany's baby is ugly.
I think both Brad and Tiffany are below average-looking people.

Poor Olive Garden Breadstick Gingerbelle Denny was pretty much doomed when those two banged one out.

LazyHousewife

Post by LazyHousewife »

^ If one of them was attractive they would've had a better chance.

Regina Phalange
Informer
Informer

Post by Regina Phalange »

I don't know if it always matters what the parents look like. I've known ugly people who had beautiful children and vice versa.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

I cannot wait for her to put up videos with her new hair. The greasiness in the drugstore haul was on a whole other level.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:I cannot wait for her to put up videos with her new hair. The greasiness in the drugstore haul was on a whole other level.
It was so filthy. And when she tried to flip it into that weird side part....then pulled it into that wretched side pony......shudders...so goddamn much GREASE!!!!!!!!!

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

You guys are almost due for a new thread. Any ideas for a new thread name?
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Lutine
Debater
Debater

Post by Lutine »

HungoverinHighHeels wrote:You guys are almost due for a new thread. Any ideas for a new thread name?
GreasyHairByTiffanyD Part10?

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

NeverCuttingMyHairByTiffanyD
YouFeelMeByTiffanyD
NonFussyByTiffanyD
JustEasyByTiffanyD
TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD
IncoherentBabbleByTiffanyD

Birdbrain2000
Learner
Learner

Post by Birdbrain2000 »

puppymomma4 wrote:NeverCuttingMyHairByTiffanyD
YouFeelMeByTiffanyD
NonFussyByTiffanyD
JustEasyByTiffanyD
TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD
IncoherentBabbleByTiffanyD
Lol TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD

bethiu
Debater
Debater

Post by bethiu »

OMG! Yes! Sentence to nowhere..,,double meaning. The obvious and then it's like a prison sentence watching her vapid vids!

OkFineIllDoIt
Debater
Debater

Post by OkFineIllDoIt »

Yes "sentencetonowherebytiffanyd"

OMB please do this title. Oh puppymomma, coming through again for us. :clap: :clap:

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”