PointlessPurchasesAlfieDeyes Part 5

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessPurchasesAlfieDeyes Part 5

Post by mermaid vic »

Also, he needs a hair cut! it does not look good at all!! like tbh it looks like the kind of hair the one wanna be metalhead would grow in middle school but never knew how to maintain it so it just smelled like sweat and looked greasy af :barf:

Somsri
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Somsri »

topgunner360 wrote:I wanna puke
:barf:

What happened to his invisalign? I swear it's all we used to hear about... and by the looks of it he's tossed it aside like every other fad he has.

Future_Scars
Learner
Learner

Post by Future_Scars »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gurufollower
Debater
Debater

Post by Gurufollower »

So yesterday his laptop ran out of charge on the rain, probably resulting in him not being able to edit the vlog which ended up with him not posting a vlog yesterday but he will post two today. Now, I would call that a FAIL. I am willing to bet, he will still tick of yesterday as a day he SUCCEEDED at this challenge.
All these pictures of him.. he just looks terrible these days. Does he not look in the mirror and think "wow, I look like a scruffy mess".

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

caspar reached 5M subscribers today so him and Joe have both beat Alfie :rofl: :rofl:

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

mix10 wrote:Though I've never personally found Alfie attractive, a few years ago when he had short hair and none of that awful stubble I could at least see why younger girls liked him. He had a boyish, clean cut, non threatening look. But now he is just creepy looking! :shock:
he reminds me of Russell Brand now

grumpysod
Talker
Talker

Post by grumpysod »

Badly fitting suit? Check.
Disgusting greasy hair? Check.
Borderline Uni-brow? Check.
Scuffy beard? Check.
Self-important attitude and terrible work ethic? Check.

What the hell is 'sexy' or 'manly' about that?

Ugh. :barf: :barf: :barf:

meangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by meangirl »

Hahaha :rofl: I really hope joe and caspar's contents will get better and better, and they will reach 6 mil far before alfie even get anywhere near 5 mil subs (same goes with his damn vlogging chanel!) :FU:

RoisinDubh17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoisinDubh17 »

tonijo wrote:
miserlou wrote:Image

:barf: :barf: :barf:
Ewwwwww!!! NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
OMG WTF :rofl: Imagine him on a list with Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, Armie Hammer, Idris Elba.. :rofl: :rofl: :FU:

gossipgal777
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgal777 »

Somsri wrote:
topgunner360 wrote:I wanna puke
:barf:

What happened to his invisalign? I swear it's all we used to hear about... and by the looks of it he's tossed it aside like every other fad he has.
my thoughts exactly! His teeth look TERRIBLE.
I really don't know why he infuriates me so much, probably because of the way he treats his fans (because, let's be real, that's how Alfie sees his viewers, enough with that whole "chump" bullshit)
Have you guys seen that after he said he will upload yesterday's vlog today (still not uploaded btw) he tweeted "Put two new instagrams up tonight, go check them out 'PointlessBlog'"

ARE YOU FOR REAL?????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sidneycue
Learner
Learner

Post by Sidneycue »

megx wrote:caspar reached 5M subscribers today so him and Joe have both beat Alfie :rofl: :rofl:
I don't understand how things like this happen, Alfie is no where in the tops of subscribers but yet he's considered a "youtube sensation" ???? ?

applebutt
Talker
Talker

Post by applebutt »

See this is why I think invisalign is a waste of money. If you at all feel pain you can just take it out whilst with normal train tracks, when I feel pain, I take a paracetamol and get over it !

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Invisalign isn't cheap!! Another waste of money.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Kimblee
Learner
Learner

Post by Kimblee »

"I'm still working on both of tonight's videos, don't worry they are on the way! They just might be up a little later than usual xx"

This 90 day challenge is going great!! Definitely tick today & yesterday off, fantastic effort!

bubble17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bubble17 »

Kimblee wrote:"I'm still working on both of tonight's videos, don't worry they are on the way! They just might be up a little later than usual xx"

This 90 day challenge is going great!! Definitely tick today & yesterday off, fantastic effort!

he does this so often, i never see any other youtubers do this monthly, let alone weekly like him. :roll: and wtf.. telling his followers to go look at his instagram to admire his two new selfies. #vaintwat

WinterSnow
Informer
Informer

Post by WinterSnow »

bubble17 wrote:
Kimblee wrote:"I'm still working on both of tonight's videos, don't worry they are on the way! They just might be up a little later than usual xx"

he does this so often, i never see any other youtubers do this monthly, let alone weekly like him. :roll: and wtf.. telling his followers to go look at his instagram to admire his two new selfies. #vaintwat
Well if he's 'ever so busy' now, how the hell is he going to cope when he has his office.Although it's got to be nearly a month since he got the keys and he still has done absolutely nothing with it apart from buy pointless expensive gadgets. Maybe we should do a poll on how long it will take him to properly start working from his office - i'm going for never!

Kimblee
Learner
Learner

Post by Kimblee »

bubble17 wrote:

Oh gosh, that made me cringe... 'don't worry guys, I put up two new instagram's so that'll shut you up! aren't I just the greatest?'

I think the only valid reason for not being on top of vlogging is if something pretty serious is going on (a breakup, death in the family, looking after a sick relative or pet, etc) - Nala was staying at the vets so he didn't even have that commitment as an excuse.

One of these days Alfie is going to make me roll my eyes so far back in my head my brain will explode.

CoeurFidele
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CoeurFidele »

And the fact that he retweets stuff like this:

"@PointlessBlog full on recognises me now! I can't believe I have met him 5 times. I am so lucky, I don't deserve this!"
What are those girls thinking!

Post by Guest »

laughing so much at the weird crap people are commenting on Alfie's latest instagram selfie... someone said Nala had died, asking if he's shopping for a suit to wear when he proposes to Zoe, loads of children are solemnly informing him that he has failed the 90 day challenge, some people are just freaking out at the lack of vlogs... lol

It's so lame that he didn't even get yesterday's vlog ready to go up today, he's had an extra 24 hours to schedule it

And the way he posted his dead laptop like 'then this happened' is ridiculous - it's not like it's BROKEN, you just forgot the charger so it's entirely your fault Alfie you twat.

Turn Left at Irony
Talker
Talker

Post by Turn Left at Irony »

Grrrr watching Alfie's vllog

Who the hell gets a taxi to pick up a takeaway? Too much money, too little intelligence.

And the cab driver story. OK a nice gesture, but you make him sound like bloody Tiny Tim from a Christmas Carol. I really do not think his life was changed that much.

Return to “Pointless Blog”