Brooklyn and Bailey

_nt13_
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brooklyn and Bailey

Post by _nt13_ »

I feel like Mindy only posts pictures where her and the "triplets" look good. She always has to post a picture where Rylan and Daxton look cranky or whatever. Like she probably took 15 easter pictures and had to post the one where Rylan looks unready and Daxton isn't smiling.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Speaking of her Easter pics, everyone was dressed so badly. Mindy looked like she was wearing a dress a 6 year old would put on to play dress up in costumes.

lyddiemarie
Informer
Informer

Post by lyddiemarie »

123xyz wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:16 pm
Speaking of her Easter pics, everyone was dressed so badly. Mindy looked like she was wearing a dress a 6 year old would put on to play dress up in costumes.
I don't know why she won't just admit to herself that she's not fifteen anymore! I swear I never see her in anything a 40+ woman would normally wear, and by that I mean NORMAL ADULT CLOTHES.
"Doesn't matter - I'm a celebrity!" - James Charles, "MUA"

Lolitta loves
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lolitta loves »

Am I the only one whose tired of Brooklyn’s dress +hair combo that she always does ( the dress she wore for the Easter pics).

katylr5
Learner
Learner

Post by katylr5 »

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed that neither Paisley nor Daxton were smiling - but hey, Mindy looked good! Cause that’s what matters!

katylr5
Learner
Learner

Post by katylr5 »

lyddiemarie wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:14 pm
123xyz wrote:
I don't know why she won't just admit to herself that she's not fifteen anymore! I swear I never see her in anything a 40+ woman would normally wear, and by that I mean NORMAL ADULT CLOTHES.
Turns out that dress was about $160 from Nordstrom and her shoes were about $140. Totally affordable.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

katylr5 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:11 pm
lyddiemarie wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:14 pm
123xyz wrote:
Turns out that dress was about $160 from Nordstrom and her shoes were about $140. Totally affordable.
Imagine how many better looking dresses she could have gotten for that money lol

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

Mindy's dress was ugly af. It looked like it was out of Little House on the Prairie

Has anyone seen Mindy's story where Rylan is sitting in the shade? I don't want to post the picture, but it's Rylan in a bikini sitting down on the floor with her knees pulled up to her chest and because it's taken from the side, it look like she's only wearing the top part of her swimsuit. Idk how to explain it right so you get the picture but I though it was a very weird thing for mother to post (she's written a book about this, I'm sure she knows how many creeps are out there). And a mormon mother, at that
I should probably be working...

ev2424
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ev2424 »

Two things I had to laugh at at B&B's latest video (twin DNA test):

1) They said "we're almost 20". Their birthday is literally the last day of December and it's currently April. I remember Mindy doing a similar thing years ago when she did a family introduction video and said B&B and Kamri were "almost 11" and "almost 8" even though it was months away from their birthdays.

2) At the end one of the twins said "we've lived completely different lives". I actually laughed out loud at twins who have never had their own bedrooms claiming that they've lived totally different lives. Considering that being twins is their brand, they seem insistent on claiming that they are nothing alike and have totally different personalities. Like Brooklyn always calling herself a tomboy.

katylr5
Learner
Learner

Post by katylr5 »

ev2424 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:25 am
2) At the end one of the twins said "we've lived completely different lives". I actually laughed out loud at twins who have never had their own bedrooms claiming that they've lived totally different lives. Considering that being twins is their brand, they seem insistent on claiming that they are nothing alike and have totally different personalities. Like Brooklyn always calling herself a tomboy.
I heard them say that and IMMEDIATELY commented to tell them what a lie that was.
I highkey wish Brooklyn would make her own channel. It might be something actually worth watching. Bailey is the most annoying person ever.

katylr5
Learner
Learner

Post by katylr5 »

Also update: I have now posted 3 one star reviews on their mascara page. None of them have showed up. They filter out any review that is less than 5 stars. Wow.

Purplepandas
Talker
Talker

Post by Purplepandas »

Are they moving again? Brooklyn posted an insta story and i think she mentioned seeing their house being built.

abilee4072
Learner
Learner

Post by abilee4072 »

Purplepandas wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:41 pm
Are they moving again? Brooklyn posted an insta story and i think she mentioned seeing their house being built.
I was confused too. They are back at school though right? So are they building a house just to live in while at school???

lyddiemarie
Informer
Informer

Post by lyddiemarie »

abilee4072 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:21 pm
Purplepandas wrote:
I was confused too. They are back at school though right? So are they building a house just to live in while at school???
What a stupid idea that would be.
"Doesn't matter - I'm a celebrity!" - James Charles, "MUA"

CosetteKDestler
Learner
Learner

Post by CosetteKDestler »

abilee4072 wrote:
Purplepandas wrote:
Bailey's started a pinterest board that seems like it's for her own room, so i don't think this is too much of a stretch. Unless their family is moving closer to Baylor which is definitely something I could see them doing... But with CGH doing so poorly, I feel like the family would be downsizing instead of upgrading.

abilee4072
Learner
Learner

Post by abilee4072 »

CosetteKDestler wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:28 pm
abilee4072 wrote:
Purplepandas wrote:
Bailey's started a pinterest board that seems like it's for her own room, so i don't think this is too much of a stretch. Unless their family is moving closer to Baylor which is definitely something I could see them doing... But with CGH doing so poorly, I feel like the family would be downsizing instead of upgrading.
Idk, I feel like i remember one of the twins saying they were moving on their own next year. What if they are building the house and the McKnights will just use it when the twins have visitors, and it also sounds like Kamri might be attending Baylor soon too. Plus if any of the other kids decide to go they will have the house as well. I do think it is an odd idea if it is true, but i can see what i just stated as their reasons for doing it.

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

It's not an uncommon practice for parents to purchase a house near where their children are attending school for them to live in. The idea is that once their child graduates they can rent out the house or individual rooms to students who don't want to live on campus. I knew a family who did this and I lived in a situation like this myself where it was a 4 bedroom house and each of us girls rented a room(the landlord and her husband originally bought their house for their son and his friends to live in while they were attending school).

That is if they are building/buying near Baylor.

menene
Debater
Debater

Post by menene »

CosetteKDestler wrote:
abilee4072 wrote:
Purplepandas wrote:

can you drop me a link to their pinterest?

wastelandbabey
Learner
Learner

Post by wastelandbabey »

KittyKax wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:27 pm
It's not an uncommon practice for parents to purchase a house near where their children are attending school for them to live in. The idea is that once their child graduates they can rent out the house or individual rooms to students who don't want to live on campus. I knew a family who did this and I lived in a situation like this myself where it was a 4 bedroom house and each of us girls rented a room(the landlord and her husband originally bought their house for their son and his friends to live in while they were attending school).

That is if they are building/buying near Baylor.
That's insane! I've never heard of anyone doing that before, and I go to a private school with the majority of students being from out of state. I know several people whose parents are footing the bill on their swank downtown apartments, but I don't think I've heard of anyone actually owning property! I couldn't even imagine.

autumnpe49
Learner
Learner

Post by autumnpe49 »

abilee4072 wrote:
CosetteKDestler wrote:
abilee4072 wrote:
Purplepandas wrote:
Idk, I feel like i remember one of the twins saying they were moving on their own next year. What if they are building the house and the McKnights will just use it when the twins have visitors, and it also sounds like Kamri might be attending Baylor soon too. Plus if any of the other kids decide to go they will have the house as well. I do think it is an odd idea if it is true, but i can see what i just stated as their reasons for doing it.

Bailey just talked about it in their IG story. They are building near campus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Brooklyn and Bailey”