BeyondBeautyStar / Claudia Sulewski

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeyondBeautyStar / Claudia Sulewski

Post by sgirl1 »

Lol Claudia is so much better off without him. He's so much more mature than he is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

They're moving in with jack&Drew, I personally think that will affect her you tube career even more. I don't think she even realizes how much all that partying and living on the edge distracts her from her career.
English is my 17th language.

slicker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slicker »

I really wish she'd put a bit more effort into her vlogs so we can see her true personality shine.

Lea

Post by Lea »

Sounds petty but I found it so disrespectful that they were messing around on some child's bike in the car park. :/

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

slicker wrote:I really wish she'd put a bit more effort into her vlogs so we can see her true personality shine.
She is too busy making faces and stupid jokes with her room mates. I understand she doesn't like sharing her private things on you tube, she barely confirmed her relationship with Jonah, but when you're doing vlogs you have to be personal with your viewers, otherwise you'll come off ass empty and boring. Every you tube vlog is the same they shop, eat, make jokes with each other, but what makes it different for me to watch Meghan and not for example Bethany is personality and that part when vlogger tries to somehow connect with his viewers. Claudia had that before all that LA glam thing.
English is my 17th language.

mapledownloader
Debater
Debater

Post by mapledownloader »

Did she ever say what stabilizer she uses like a steadicam merlin 2 or glidecam?

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

That house they are moving into is really nice though. Claudia has OK taste in decor, but the whole place will be a mess with Jack and Drew moving in. I can't imagine what their "fancy dinner area" will look like, considering how much cheap IKEA furniture they buy. It doesn't make sense to me at all : the only people they have over are the tacky Meghan and Lindsey crew anyway...

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

So they totally moved into Lauren, Jenn, Arden, and Andrea's old house or is it just I noticing all the similarities?

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

They did. Claudia explains it in her vloh

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

ChloeVFA wrote:They did. Claudia explains it in her vloh
Thanks. I couldn't sit through that whole thing.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

I usually tend to like Claudia's vlogs, and so do a lot of her viewers since the comment section is always asking her to vlog more but she never does. I'm pretty sure the reason she's been randomly vlogging so much is because she needs the extra cash for her new house. This new living situation is gonna take a huge toll on her main channel, moving to California made her get into the whole party scene just like Lindsey and abandon her channel. This is really sad because Claudia is one of the youtubers with the most potential

ballix
Informer
Informer

Post by ballix »

^ i agree, but i think it also has to do with not being with Jonah anymore. She stopped when they got 'serious' and now that it is over she started again. Too much of a coincidence imo

soccermomgoth
Talker
Talker

Post by soccermomgoth »

I actually enjoyed her grwm video.. even though it was sponsored by two huge corporations lol. Even though she seems to only do sponsored videos, you can't deny that she has great video ideas and creative editing skills compared to other youtubers these days.

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

someone please tell me how she spent $800 on an end table
http://modshop1.com/collections/new-fur ... side-table

Like those sponsorships must be paying her big $$$ because no way would she be able to afford that plus all the new furniture she bought on just the money from her views

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

^ holy crap $800? :o I thought since it was fairly small (and not really to my taste tbh) I thought it was fairly affordable. A $40 ikea table would've looked more expensive. Damn. Also does anyone know why she got the biggest room in the house? I'm assuming she's doing what Lindsey did when she lived with Julien and Emily and just paid a bigger portion of the rent but has she by any chance mentioned the reason?

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

I skipped around her most recent vlog but I think she's probably paying a little more if she has the biggest room.
And yeah I was shocked when I saw that price tag. More than my rent right there.

ballix
Informer
Informer

Post by ballix »

Also the swing char in her balcony is around 700$...these two items together cost like my rent for 3 months, not even exaggerating :?

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

If they're all paying the same amount and she got the biggest room, that's shitty because she's getting twice the space the others are with that gigantic walk-in closet, bathroom, and her own balcony. It may be luck of the draw though because I believe Lauren, Jenn, Arden, and Andrea did some type of egg roulette game to know who would have which room.

herspanic
Learner
Learner

Post by herspanic »

She's definitely paying more than everyone else. Lexie and drew clearly don't make much off of their channels and while jack probably makes way more, Claudia has huge partnerships with teen vogue and maybelline, as well as ones with Walmart and who knows what else. I don't think Lexie and drew could afford the house if they split it equally. I could be wrong, but that's whag it seems like.

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

She did confirm on twitter a few days ago (as a reply to someone) that she pays more and that's why she has the biggest room.

Return to “Claudia Sulewski”