Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero) Part 4

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero) Part 4

Post by KCxo »

I know this has been discussed in the previous page but I got the impression that her fillers were done for free. In the video, it paused for a long ass time and the Doctor's name was in big, bold, letters right across the middle of the screen like a damn billboard. Then she kept harping on about how it was pain-free as if she was trying to promote it and encourage people to get it done. I might be wrong but that's how it came across to me in the video :roll:

reni
Learner
Learner

Post by reni »

Just to offer an alternative view on the big bold letters and the pauses in the vlog to display them: I personally think it has something to do with the fact that people don't listen. Had she not put it on the screen, and just normally talked about it in the video, I bet you anything the comment section would be full of the same questions "what's the name of the Doctor?" "Did it hurt?".
Putting it in the description bar wouldn't help either because most people don't look there.
I know it would frustrate me to no end so a sudden pause in the video and the talking which becomes a background noise at some point, makes viewers aware.

Again, I am not disagreeing with you, I do think her getting it for free is very possible but I don't think the doc said she had to do it exactly the way she did or that she wouldn't get it for free if she would have just plainly talked about it in the video, that gets him enough exposure as is. It was probably just to avoid having to read the same questions over and over again

kayblinky01
Debater
Debater

Post by kayblinky01 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dragonathon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dragonathon »

stylesque wrote:Omg.. Not even a minute into her tutorial and I can't deal. SHE DOESN'T SAY ANY OF THE NAMES RIGHT.

"This is the Marc Jacobs undercover... Uh I'll leave it in the bottom bar"
"This is no more pores" ... It's pores no more
"This is velvet mousse foundation... I think?"

I know it's small and petty, but little things like this irk me so much because of the unprofessionalism.
HOW HARD IS IT TO HAVE A LIST OF THE NAMES? Sheesh. :x
Yea tbh this is probably the only thing that annoys me about her. As for everything else like the weed thing, at least she doesn't promote it like Jeffree Star does. And with her vlogs, I reckon she only does it cause people want to know what she gets up to daily. So if that's all she does then that's all she does. Oh wait another thing that irks me, which has also been mentioned, is the lack of variety in her videos. Other than that I gotta admit I actually still like her.

Areyouforreal
Talker
Talker

Post by Areyouforreal »

Is this the trash a guru forum because people be defending Nicole on here and up her behind

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Areyouforreal
Talker
Talker

Post by Areyouforreal »

Is this the trash a guru forum because people be defending Nicole on here and up her behind

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Just curious, but has anyone here actually purchased her hot tools kit? I wanna know if it's worth spending the money on.
i had been looking into it and noticed this on the bottom of her kit page on bellami:
***All HOT TOOLS purchased with a discount code are considered FINAL SALE items and are not eligible for returns, exchange or warranty replacement. You may only return or exchange any BELLAMI Professional Styling Tools if the item was purchased at full price and a restocking fee will be deducted for the amount of $29.99 once returned***
i've never seen anything like that on any other website (if anyone else has and that's a common thing for people to say then don't yell at me lol). it makes me really suspicious and pretty much turned me off on buying it. if i receive something broken or whatever i'm outta luck; sounds extremely shady to me.

mermaiddreamin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mermaiddreamin »

i'm pretty sure i remember her mentioning in a video that she has bad allergies and that's why she squints her eyes a lot of the time

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”