Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero) Part 4

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero) Part 4

Post by Eastsiderider »

Yeah, definitely agree about the rose scent being too mature... I know it's her way of expressing that this product is "from me to you" and therefore "this is my favourite scent", but when it's something like roses it's a bit of a risque move. I know people who hate vanilla bean scent but even that would be more safe (safest being no scent at all, obvs). Rose scent is just so profiled towards older people in my mind.

First off I kind of liked the name of Best Damn Beauty, it was sassy, but now that I've been hearing it a while... Not the best choice. "This face product is from the Best Damn Beauty" -- Uh-huh. Idk why it couldn't just be her name? Like all the normal people do :D Or even "Guerriero" doesn't it mean a chevalier or a knight? Or rather the feminine form of it, Guerriera. Especially when it's a skin care line - it protects your skin, right? :P :P

Bones_G2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bones_G2 »

Rose was actually a smart move on her part. Rose is huge right now. Go look at Sephora's website, there's an entire section of rose products, rose scented, rose essence, rose water, rose gold, everything is rose something right now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The beauty community has become the HSN of YouTube

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Bones_G2 wrote:Rose was actually a smart move on her part. Rose is huge right now. Go look at Sephora's website, there's an entire section of rose products, rose scented, rose essence, rose water, rose gold, everything is rose something right now lol

I do like rosewater for my face.. But as a lip mask idk. I would prefer vanilla or unscented for lips.

Either way I just think she should have options for the lip mask. Especially because I think that is her best seller.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

I like rose too tbh. It is having a resurgence--kind of like how brown lip shades used to be seen as old lady but now have a trendy spin. I've been using Rosebud Salve forever, so it doesn't seem weird as a scent for a lip product to me.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

Eastsiderider wrote:Yeah, definitely agree about the rose scent being too mature... I know it's her way of expressing that this product is "from me to you" and therefore "this is my favourite scent", but when it's something like roses it's a bit of a risque move. I know people who hate vanilla bean scent but even that would be more safe (safest being no scent at all, obvs). Rose scent is just so profiled towards older people in my mind.

First off I kind of liked the name of Best Damn Beauty, it was sassy, but now that I've been hearing it a while... Not the best choice. "This face product is from the Best Damn Beauty" -- Uh-huh. Idk why it couldn't just be her name? Like all the normal people do :D Or even "Guerriero" doesn't it mean a chevalier or a knight? Or rather the feminine form of it, Guerriera. Especially when it's a skin care line - it protects your skin, right? :P :P
this is a really smart idea for her brand name, love it!

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skinny_boho »

Eastsiderider wrote:Yeah, definitely agree about the rose scent being too mature... I know it's her way of expressing that this product is "from me to you" and therefore "this is my favourite scent", but when it's something like roses it's a bit of a risque move. I know people who hate vanilla bean scent but even that would be more safe (safest being no scent at all, obvs). Rose scent is just so profiled towards older people in my mind.

Guerriero means "warrior" and that's actually a pretty damn ( ;) ) good idea for a skincare brand name!!

gmm007
Debater
Debater

Post by gmm007 »

Her newest insta looks photoshopped af. I know she has a narrow face but this is kinda pushing it

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HereForTheComments »

gmm007 wrote:Her newest insta looks photoshopped af. I know she has a narrow face but this is kinda pushing it
It might be her middle part covering her forehead making her face look slimmer? Just a thought.

Locket8
Informer
Informer

Post by Locket8 »

Soooo after not putting up any videos for over a week, she comes with how to over line your lips video. Like there's no other 1000 videos about overlining lips. I'm not mad at her though because she said there'll be new videos every day this week. Something Jaclyn will never do lol.

ImJustHereToWatch
Learner
Learner

Post by ImJustHereToWatch »

the squinting is TOO much! it's distracting. just lower your bright ass lights please!! 8-)
also, i hate when she does the crazy long french(?) braids down the sides of her face. (i think she did them at disneyworld?) so HIDEOUS!!!! :rofl:
:rofl: :love2:

ImJustHereToWatch
Learner
Learner

Post by ImJustHereToWatch »

oh sorry for the double post, but i forgot to add ...... the EXTREME highlight on the tip of her nose?!?!?!? gaahhhhhhh staahhhpppppp lookin like RUDOLPH up in here!!

:rofl: :love2:

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

I was so disappointed with her most recent video. I know she said that she did do a Valentine's Day look and it turned out bad, so she scrapped it and threw this together last minute. I appreciate that she didn't throw up that bad video anyway, but a video on overlining your lips is so :roll:

I don't know if it's just me, but overlining your lips is A. Something almost everyone can do now. B. Been done a million times by other gurus. C. Not that big of a deal anymore.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

KCxo wrote:I was so disappointed with her most recent video. I know she said that she did do a Valentine's Day look and it turned out bad, so she scrapped it and threw this together last minute. I appreciate that she didn't throw up that bad video anyway, but a video on overlining your lips is so :roll:

I don't know if it's just me, but overlining your lips is A. Something almost everyone can do now. B. Been done a million times by other gurus. C. Not that big of a deal anymore.
I thought that she overlined much better than MannyMUA and Jaclyn Hill. That being said, anybody could overline better than them :rofl:

Her information wasn't even correct. Not everyone can overline towards the middle of their lips. I have to overline slightly towards the corners of my top lip. So I will take my overlining advice from Lisa Eldridge.

I actually really like Nicole and I enjoy watching most of her videos even if I don't think they are that great. But she needs to step it up a bit. It is good that she is making up for not posting videos, and uploading all week. But I was really excited when she said she was going to start learning more about body painting. I haven't really seen her do that since she said she was going to try incorporating that more.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

tutorials on liplining are SO 2015

skaros
Learner
Learner

Post by skaros »

That skin... I mean, I guess there's skin underneath there somewhere.

Ps. The quality of the pic got a lot worse when I uploaded it, but you can see it more clearly in the video.

Ohthatchin
Informer
Informer

Post by Ohthatchin »

The caked on makeup makes her skin look gross in BOTH of her new videos. Also, not sure if her hair tools are shitty or if she just didn't get them hot enough. Her hair at the end of the video looked like garbage! I wouldn't spend money on that. Looks like a cheap $15 Walmart hair tool. The hair dryer LOOKS sleek, but.... Still. I wouldn't pay that much for that shit. Her nails also gross me out.

Locket8
Informer
Informer

Post by Locket8 »

Ohthatchin wrote:The caked on makeup makes her skin look gross in BOTH of her new videos. Also, not sure if her hair tools are shitty or if she just didn't get them hot enough. Her hair at the end of the video looked like garbage! I wouldn't spend money on that. Looks like a cheap $15 Walmart hair tool. The hair dryer LOOKS sleek, but.... Still. I wouldn't pay that much for that shit. Her nails also gross me out.
She has very large pores on her face and since she likes to go heavy on the highlighter and really her whole face makeup, it accentuates every kind of flaws she has.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

Is the money running dry or something? Another collab that she's trying to throw in her subscribers faces. First it was her skin care line, and now it's Bellami. I will admit though that it is a great deal for what you get in that kit. But it also makes me wonder how great of quality those tools really are because at the end after she curled her hair, it seriously looked like she just rolled out of bed. I've heard bad things about Bellami hair tools and just about Bellami in general. I honestly think they are WAY overrated. I don't get why everyone wants to collaborate with them. The worst mistake was throwing away over 300 dollars on their shitty extensions last year. Their extensions are HORRIBLE. Mine were shedding all the time, they started looking super stringy after like only a month. I was so pissed that I spent that much money on poorly made extensions.

Okay I'm done ranting now.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Bellami extensions were the worst expensive thing I've ever boughten in my whole life !

cardiwardi
Learner
Learner

Post by cardiwardi »

are they out of their minds wanting to charge over $300 for that what the fuck

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”