TheLavigne'sStagedLife part 2

amanda711
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheLavigne'sStagedLife part 2

Post by amanda711 »

Hmmm, yet another clickbait titled video with a thumbnail with Dee in workout clothes making a stank face. How predictable. :roll:
So the fake drama about some ex has resurfaced. I guess you gotta keep alternating between convincing the viewers they have a "healthy and happy relationship" to telling them they're on the verge of breaking up to keep them interested in their ordinarily mundane life.

Hotcheetobreath
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hotcheetobreath »

Lol they are so dumb. Truth though her tits are paying the bills. So Jerry's investment came through. lol Laughable how she thinks anyone who speaks the truth is jennybelly. She repsonded to sean miles on the comments. She thinks it's jennybelly. what a moron.[/quote]

I looked for the comment, but I can't find it. What did she say to Sean Miles. Ty :tu:

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

Hotcheetobreath wrote:Lol they are so dumb. Truth though her tits are paying the bills. So Jerry's investment came through. lol Laughable how she thinks anyone who speaks the truth is jennybelly. She repsonded to sean miles on the comments. She thinks it's jennybelly. what a moron.

I looked for the comment, but I can't find it. What did she say to Sean Miles. Ty :tu:
she had repsonded with "see you tomorrow jennybelly, I mean young man." so pretty much anybody who speaks the truth to her is jennybelly. they didn't block sean miles becuase he's still there telling them shit. lol

as far as today's vlog jerry is so condescending. he's the only vlogger i know to fight back with his audience. does he not know we pay for his house and travels? also family channels don't blatantly exploit their wife for views. nor do they stage vlogs. lastly they don't bring up cheating scandals or baby mama drama. smh

kisses
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kisses »

ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

kisses wrote:Image

ImageImageImage

Seriously that ish killed me. The canned corned comments killed me alone.

amanda711
Learner
Learner

Post by amanda711 »

Canned corn and microwavable pasta. :rofl:
The comment section has been killing me lately.

If the ex story is real and not some fake story for the vlogs, I wouldn't be surprised if Dee was marching through the mall making Jerry buy her expensive, bougie shit to make up for it. I feel like she would care about getting a new Bebe outfit more than any kind of apology he would give her anyway (if that stubborn jughead would actually apologize for anything).

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

amanda711 wrote:Canned corn and microwavable pasta. :rofl:
The comment section has been killing me lately.

If the ex story is real and not some fake story for the vlogs, I wouldn't be surprised if Dee was marching through the mall making Jerry buy her expensive, bougie shit to make up for it. I feel like she would care about getting a new Bebe outfit more than any kind of apology he would give her anyway (if that stubborn jughead would actually apologize for anything).
Dee is on another level with the guilty shopping. It's very day and night with her. It's insane. Also find it laughable how pretty much the comments are better than any vlog they have been giving us as of late. Also the fact that people are only going for the comments. That has to be an ego bummer for those big ass domes of the lavignes. Or should I say Lavigne and Hutchinson. lol

kisses
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

TheLavigne'sStagedLife part 2

Post by kisses »

jerry just read guilty when dee was on the phone with his friend and wtf. he blocked it... okay... how does that mean he didn't cheat? shit. i've never cheated in my life and never would but isn't it common sense, it would seem, for someone to block the number quickly so that person doesn't keep calling / texting to blow cover ? it's not like he couldn't unblock when dee is gone and then block it again. if dee was smart enough she would get the phone records cause blocking someone doesn't say shit.

to add... if it was me, and I thought my husband cheated... i'd tell him NOT to block the number cause I would wanna see how many times she calls / texts to see if Red flags come up and if it continues then I would file harassment if I felt he truly didn't cheat and she was just harassing for no reason but that's me.

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

kisses wrote:jerry just read guilty when dee was on the phone with his friend and wtf. he blocked it... okay... how does that mean he didn't cheat? shit. i've never cheated in my life and never would but isn't it common sense, it would seem, for someone to block the number quickly so that person doesn't keep calling / texting to blow cover ? it's not like he couldn't unblock when dee is gone and then block it again. if dee was smart enough she would get the phone records cause blocking someone doesn't say shit.

to add... if it was me, and I thought my husband cheated... i'd tell him NOT to block the number cause I would wanna see how many times she calls / texts to see if Red flags come up and if it continues then I would file harassment if I felt he truly didn't cheat and she was just harassing for no reason but that's me.

the whole vlog was just embarassing and if I was the friend I'd be pissed for being dragged into this mess. Also dee twerking at the end. Really Dee, really? Doubt Jerry slept on the couch since he pretty much runs that household. THey are just very shady. Amazing how they go from pissed to happy to pissed again. I just can't.

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

Dee still being hung up on his ex calling his phone is ridiculous. MOVE FORWARD!! Clearly she doesn't trust Jerry at all. If that is the case why stay if you're constantly going to question him and not believe him. If I was B id be pissed as hell!! Hell if I was Jerry I'd be pissed. Does anybody know who this "ex" is? Bet money his sister gave the ex the number.

Dee talking about not being materialistic AS SHES WEARING A FUCKING CHANEL PURSE!!

Dee needs to loosen up a bit she takes everything so serious. Enjoy your relationship and stop making it a competition.

mamaknowsbest
Learner
Learner

Post by mamaknowsbest »

Is it my computer or did they just disable the comment section on the last video.

Dee's embarrassing, how you gonna call his friend on loud speaker to ask stupid shit. What is she 12? Why didn't she call that so called messy bitch on loud speaker? Staged.

The viewers are so Dumb they think Jerry is a nice guy because he washes a few dishes. Jerry shows what he wants people to see he edits it so he looks like a good guy taking care of the kids whilst Dee is bitching or shopping. Dee strops around with that thunder cat face because he cheats and lies whilst still expecting her to cook and clean because it's her job as a woman.

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

mamaknowsbest wrote:Is it my computer or did they just disable the comment section on the last video.

Dee's embarrassing, how you gonna call his friend on loud speaker to ask stupid shit. What is she 12? Why didn't she call that so called messy bitch on loud speaker? Staged.

The viewers are so Dumb they think Jerry is a nice guy because he washes a few dishes. Jerry shows what he wants people to see he edits it so he looks like a good guy taking care of the kids whilst Dee is bitching or shopping. Dee strops around with that thunder cat face because he cheats and lies whilst still expecting her to cook and clean because it's her job as a woman.

Amen hun, amen! Jerry is just as crazy as Dee. But Jerry has the advantage on what get's seen. Also that phone call was all sorts of ridiculous. Poor dude who had to deal with that hot mess. The whole thing is staged how you go from mad to happy in 30 seconds? Freaking bipolar psychos is what they are. Lola must be so proud!

amanda711
Learner
Learner

Post by amanda711 »

> Danielle puts J3 on timeout for hitting
> immediately hugs and cuddles him afterwards

What is this woman thinking? :roll: How is he supposed to learn from his punishment when he's given mixed signals?

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

amanda711 wrote:> Danielle puts J3 on timeout for hitting

What is this woman thinking? :roll: How is he supposed to learn from his punishment when he's given mixed signals?

that seriously was a half-assed attempt at discipling a child. You could tell Jerry's never been put in that situation. Also Dee don't coddle him when he's in timeout. What purpose does that serve? Your teaching J3 it's okay to hit Jordan. smh

amanda711
Learner
Learner

Post by amanda711 »

jenn_2120 wrote:

that seriously was a half-assed attempt at discipling a child. You could tell Jerry's never been put in that situation. Also Dee don't coddle him when he's in timeout. What purpose does that serve? Your teaching J3 it's okay to hit Jordan. smh
I also recall Danielle putting Jordan on timeout or punishing her for hitting, and she was perfectly satisfied with her crying and not coddling her like J3. Her favoritism is obvious to me, which is why you tend to see Jordan reaching for Jerry or Lola instead of Dee.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

jenn_2120 wrote:

The whole thing felt put on for the cameras, like trying to show what a hands-on mom Dee is... or pretends to be.
amanda711 wrote:I also recall Danielle putting Jordan on timeout or punishing her for hitting, and she was perfectly satisfied with her crying and not coddling her like J3. Her favoritism is obvious to me, which is why you tend to see Jordan reaching for Jerry or Lola instead of Dee.
It's so uncomfortable and sad to watch. It was incredibly obvious during the California trip, when she basically had Janice and Lola deal with Jordan most of the time. It's probably a mix of him being her first born, him being a mommy's boy, and the fact that he has the blue eyes.

kisses
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kisses »

lol dee probably got mad at jerry recording everything cause she knew she would have to fake a time out for the camera.

amanda711
Learner
Learner

Post by amanda711 »

It's pretty clear to me J3 wasn't familiar with this timeout situation as punishment by how he was reacting to it. You're right, it was just something to put in the vlog probably to silence the "Dee spoils J3" comments. But, in their usual fashion, they proved the opposite.

The California vlogs were especially awkward to watch regarding the Dee and Jordan relationship, I agree. If Dee actually bothered interacting with the kids instead of having the "babysitters" deal with them, you saw her only holding J3, not Jordan.

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

Guess Dees in hiding again

amanda711
Learner
Learner