Big brother 17 (spoilers & talk'n shit)

paperflowers
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Big brother 17 (spoilers & talk'n shit)

Post by paperflowers »

I'm sad about Jason leaving so soon. He was my favorite. Wish he could have at least made it to jury.

rosalie_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rosalie_ »

Hi :) I haven't watched Big Brother in the past, but I got sucked in this season.

I was sorry to see Jason leave- I thought his personality was entertaining. I was baffled by Austin and Liz- I thought her twin disliked him and Liz implied she didn't really care for him either? But... then Liz went and fought for Austin and suddenly, Jason became the target.

And the whole time, Vanessa's mouth is moving a mile a minute. Her eyes bother me, maybe she doesn't properly cleanse her eye make-up before re-applying. I recognized her from the poker world, but I'm kind of sick of her being in the middle of everything lately.

I find the dentist to be strange- the whole spiel from his office and family about how smart he is and he's just acting on the show? Uhh... hmm... :? I don't feel persuaded.

Shelli and Clay seem so smug to me... ugh.

I don't watch the live feeds, so it's interesting to hear about behind-the scenes action. :)

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Julia does hate Austin and it's kind of funny. Mostly because this is the first time a woman can just openly hate a guy in the Big Brother house and nothing can bounce back on her because of it because he's in love with her sister. Like Austin could never put Julia up for eviction without making Liz bitter. I don't think Liz likes Austin, but he's a meat shield for her - he'll lay down his own game for hers and for her it's best to always keep him there. She is not ride or die for him, but he totally is for her.

I'm like 99% sure Vanessa is speeding balls on adderall. But I do like her, I think she's the most strategic game player right now and everyone else seems to be two steps behind her mentally, so that's at least fun to watch.

flipflopdaze
Learner
Learner

Post by flipflopdaze »

Honestly, I'm convinced that Liz actually really likes Austin but just doesn't want to admit it to America/her sister.

Also I'm soooo happy James won HOH and put up clay and shelli. I wasn't a fan of shelli but her whole "I don't want anyone to go home" shtick about Jason just put her way over the edge with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

LOL I love James, he went all out this week :respekt:

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

Is there some sort of back door plan? Or are people just kind of not really caring who goes home because if it's either shelli or clay it's a win win?

Drama
Informer
Informer

Post by Drama »

flipflopdaze wrote:Honestly, I'm convinced that Liz actually really likes Austin but just doesn't want to admit it to America/her sister.

Also I'm soooo happy James won HOH and put up clay and shelli. I wasn't a fan of shelli but her whole "I don't want anyone to go home" shtick about Jason just put her way over the edge with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also feel like Liz likes Austin, but she's too embarrassed to admit it because he's kind of a brute and he's not all that attractive. But he treats her good, so I've noticed that she's slowly falling for him. She has said that she's only using him to get herself and her sister through the game but her actions prove she has a thing for him.

Also, James just became a favorite of mine for the ballsy moves he pulled this week. He's the man!

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Tilzeladas15 wrote:Is there some sort of back door plan? Or are people just kind of not really caring who goes home because if it's either shelli or clay it's a win win?
No backdoor plan. I think ideally the house wants Shelli gone, but James is fine with either one going.

Clay is begging the house to vote him out over Shelli lmao what an idiot. Another dumbass who's throwing his game out for a girl :roll:

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i love james! can't wait to see one of them (preferably shelly) go :tu:

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Soooo happy James put those two up FINALLY someone who isn't playing by their rules and isn't scared of them *cough*Vanessa*cough*. Also can't believe what a snake becky is

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

novlau wrote:Soooo happy James put those two up FINALLY someone who isn't playing by their rules and isn't scared of them *cough*Vanessa*cough*. Also can't believe what a snake becky is
What did Becky do?

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

Tilzeladas15 wrote:
novlau wrote:Soooo happy James put those two up FINALLY someone who isn't playing by their rules and isn't scared of them *cough*Vanessa*cough*. Also can't believe what a snake becky is
What did Becky do?
Jk haha I literally posted that minutes before they showed it in tonight's episode

rosalie_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rosalie_ »

I watched the episode that aired last night, Go James! :respekt:

I am so glad someone mentioned Becky was a snake because I thought so as well- she's sitting there listening to James, Meg and Jackie discuss strategy and then strolls over to Shelli and Clay and spills the beans! "Just act really happy, like you have no idea they're considering putting you up! Smile and act happy!" She is a double-agent.

Shelli and Clay's panic and fear was a beautiful sight to behold. :D I really hope one of the dynamic duo goes home. The footage I watched made it seem like Vanessa went to Shelli to hug her and she just brushed past Vanessa with a glare. :rofl:

The mumbling subtitles for Clay were freaking hilarious... "I'm a furless bat."

Steve practically shitting his pants from James' mild prank was so funny... you'd think someone was trying to murder him, his reaction was so extreme! :rofl:

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

More like "smile and act happy or they'll know I told you and that's gonna make playing both sides really hard!"

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Can I just say how annoyed I am that Clay is taking this roundabout way of trying to save Shelli? I really don't think he's strategic enough to want himself to stay and using reverse psychology but telling people you want Shelli to stay and asking them to promise to vote you out is the dumbest way of accomplishing said goal. You need to march your dumb ass into that HOH room and tell James you will be gunning after him for revenge, that you've been laying low and this is going to light a fire under your ass when you stay and it will be you and your closest allies on the block as soon as I can make it happen. Shelli? She's so confused at this point about who to trust so who knows which way she'd go if she stayed, but I know who my target it is and it's YOU. Rinse and repeat with Jackie and Meg. THAT would make you go home, Clay. Not "promises" and falling on your sword.

So fucking aggravated that they've decided to tag team each and every conversation they have in the house. Speak by yourself, you don't have to continuously go into every conversation as a couple because THAT is why there's a target on your back and not Vanessa's. Vanessa is a one man show so she's instantly not as a threatening as the couple pairs. And I don't know if everyone's just come so far with Big Brother that they think showmances are something that is sacred, but they're kind of annoying as hell to me? Like a huge public alliance built by the strongest bond - lust. There's a reason alliances are secret, they don't want to be broken up! You're asking for it! How did you NOT see this coming from a mile away?!

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

^ she sat in the HOH room when James, jackie, and Meg were talking pretending she was on their side and then ran to shelli and clay and told them everything they were planning on doing. Also was I not paying attention or did they just not show James' HOH room in sundays episode?

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

What happened to the bb takeover thing?

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

novlau wrote:^ she sat in the HOH room when James, jackie, and Meg were talking pretending she was on their side and then ran to shelli and clay and told them everything they were planning on doing. Also was I not paying attention or did they just not show James' HOH room in sundays episode?
They did not show James' HOH room and instead did the Clay mumbles like the idiot he is bit. I thought that was pretty funny. What the hell is he actually trying to say? But, I felt bad that James didn't have that time on air to share about his family, especially his daughter. She is SO cute! I found a pic through his Twitter.

[tweet][/tweet]

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Did they show James's HOH room the first time he got it? For whatever reason I don't remember any of his pics or anything

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

yea, i wondered why they didn't show his HOH room! that was odd..

ETA: here's his letter >> http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/ho ... back-home/

Return to “Big Brother”