OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 64: ItsJudysTarnishedTrophyHusband

Post by OrganicTaquito »

She's wearing a doily (sp??)

And I might be wrong but isn't it to hot to be wearing boots? Look at all the other ladies wearing summer clothes and Judys wearing stuff you're supposed to wear for fall. Those boots make her look even shorter and wider.

summerlalala
Learner
Learner

Post by summerlalala »

OrganicTaquito wrote:Image

She's wearing a doily (sp??)

And I might be wrong but isn't it to hot to be wearing boots? Look at all the other ladies wearing summer clothes and Judys wearing stuff you're supposed to wear for fall. Those boots make her look even shorter and wider.
Her top makes her looks like a ball and she looks like she should be is Australia where there is autumn/winter now. :?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Drunk banjo! What an ass to the tenth power.

The end with the macaroons! Stupid.

Immature bafooons!

Oh and the IG picture.....girl use some of that money u have on a stylist cause u need it bad. It's summer u idiot, u look stupid with boots on. :roll:
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

summerlalala
Learner
Learner

Post by summerlalala »

i can't stand today's Volg. Where is that crazy hyper mood from? They look like teenage couple finally went on a date trip or just drunk for the whole time.

Trustno1
Informer
Informer

Post by Trustno1 »

Just had lunch at one of the most incredible cafeterias ever @YouTube ‪#‎nommy‬

The face of a crazy person. Who makes that face when they've eaten a good lunch? And that hair. . .

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

Trustno1 wrote:Just had lunch at one of the most incredible cafeterias ever @YouTube ‪#‎nommy‬

The face of a crazy person. Who makes that face when they've eaten a good lunch? And that hair. . .
Was watching him eat in their hotel room, and he was making his usual down syndrome food faces. Also, what 30 year old hashtags the word nommy!?

Trustno1
Informer
Informer

Post by Trustno1 »

Kids? What kids?

Buns
Learner
Learner

Post by Buns »

The thumbnail Judy chose for today's vlog.......wow. She gets off on making Banjo look like an idiot I'm sure. SMH
LOL I don't know, but Judy didn't look so great in her "BABY SHOWER SUPRRISE" vlog
Image Image

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

summerlalala wrote:i can't stand today's Volg. Where is that crazy hyper mood from? They look like teenage couple finally went on a date trip or just drunk for the whole time.
it comes from the fact that they're living the dream atm; free trip, free booze, & most importantly no kids. I have never seen a couple that happy to leave their kids behind. Speaking of which we'd probably get another 5sec clip of "mooommmy missssed you guise" tmr.
god that outfit is awful. I'm normally not nitpicky about outfits but when she puts on one mess after the another.... :(

smh benji. how are you going to promise to explore sf and then end up only taking the elevator down.

Owl Wolf
Learner
Learner

Post by Owl Wolf »

You know what they say about small feet... :tu: :wink:

#TinyTaquito :FU:

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

Julian and Amy have a new vlog up I'm disappointed that they have filmed Brody since he was born!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CeceDrake
Informer
Informer

Post by CeceDrake »

Trustno1 wrote:Just had lunch at one of the most incredible cafeterias ever @YouTube ‪#‎nommy‬

wowwwww. those crazy glazed over eyes are legit scary. :o

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

webbygurl626 wrote:Julian and Amy have a new vlog up I'm disappointed that they have filmed Brody since he was born!

I enjoy their vlogs, they're doing things so different from Benji and Judy.
Someone tell me why the Travis girls can't get a playhouse (no mention of one at all) but Brody's parents are planning/talking about building one for him already.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

So these two are pretty much going to take monthly date trips/staycations to survive their marriage(arrangement).

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThrustingTaquito »

Page 40.....any ideas for new title? i'm fresh out of ideas.
PTTD
The flashbacks are real. We can help.

Post Traumatic Taquito Disorder/ Bush Sighting Reflux

GirlfromOz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlfromOz »

I liked

ItsJudysSponsoredLife
Image Image

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

I enjoy the vlogs for the most part, because of the kids. I think they are super cute.

BUT, I just started watching today's vlog and had to pause because I CAN'T TAKE HOW DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY THEY LOOK BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING AWAY WITHOUT THE KIDS!!! Seriously, they can't even contain their excitement. There is a HUGE difference in the way they act when they are home / with the family vs. "going away on a date." Someone said no kids on the vlog today, so I'm not even watching. :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

meeeh wrote:
webbygurl626 wrote:Julian and Amy have a new vlog up I'm disappointed that they have filmed Brody since he was born!

I enjoy their vlogs, they're doing things so different from Benji and Judy.
Someone tell me why the Travis girls can't get a playhouse (no mention of one at all) but Brody's parents are planning/talking about building one for him already.
I enjoy their vlogs as well I was hoping they weren't going to film him everyday for views like banjo and juditz! And I love how they are already talking about all the stuff they are going to do with him! They love their child and don't see him as income unlike dumb and dumber!

c0ffeebeans
Informer
Informer

Post by c0ffeebeans »

Trl wrote:So these two are pretty much going to take monthly date trips/staycations to survive their marriage(arrangement).
that's the only way they can sustain their marriage - by planning/looking forward to the next staycation (and tolerating each other in between)
meeeh wrote:I enjoy their vlogs, they're doing things so different from Benji and Judy.
they were waiting for subbies/companies to send them one. benji HAS to build a playhouse now that julian is. sad this is the only way the girls will ever get anything from their parents

caramelapple
Talker
Talker

Post by caramelapple »

I can't believe how much hate I feel for this horrible couple. Their babies are at an adorable age, learning to talk, and all this a-holes want to ever do is escape and get drunk. The are as irresponsible as two 14- year-olds. I couldn't believe the nannies took the girls to the zoo while that sat home doing nothing. They are two useless pieces of crap. And for the minions commenting that they are in SF working - total BS. I didn't see one ounce of work taking place, not that anything these two ever do could actually becalled "work." And for all of you saying you can't stand to watch them giddy without their daughters, i totally agree. These are very selfish, immature people who should never have had children.

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”