Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 64: ItsJudysTarnishedTrophyHusband

Post by Traveler »

meeeh wrote:laugh a lot :rofl: what an idiot

jesus judy keep him in check! this was so rude
[video]http://share.gifyoutube.com/v9ww7Z.webm[/video]

"We've been waiting to eat!!!!!!!!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: lmao!!!!!!!! He Acts like a child. Lol. Why did Judy marry him again? :rofl:
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

Didn't he sneak off to "Mamma's" house to eat breakfast? And then go to Costco to pick up groceries to bring back there for the party 20 minutes earlier? This guy is a puke! He lives to eat not eats to live, F-ing pig.

Medusa's voice now shreads my nerves to the point I want to chop her in the throat. hahaha

orchid
Informer
Informer

Post by orchid »

So her and Banjo are off AGAIN, this time it's San Francisco :roll: :roll: I don't see why that lazy husband of hers must go, but then, it's any excuse to get away from his children. Johnson's are you watching this?

Watch out for Keira having attachment issues with Judy gone. :roll:

Kinzie Kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by Kinzie Kensington »

keira at the end missing miya and then 'bah bah bye'. :love2:

julianna is so cute, she has such a shining personality. it's sad her parents don't discipline her and help her put her energy into something that can help her have fun.

Petitemary
Learner
Learner

Post by Petitemary »

jaymill23 wrote:This google event they are going to is going to be in the city next to me. I'm guessing the google offices is some office development complex. I wonder if they'll actually do interesting tourist activities like fishermans wharf or alcatraz. probably another boring date night, movie, and get tipsy in the hotel room as usual. They could probably bring the twins and julianna since they fly free and experience the bay area, but this will be another couples staycation thing. WHat were all those piles of papers and junk in benji's office, maybe evidence of his work lol. Does anyone else think its kinda shady of benji to be using omegle and snapchat. What are the chances some minion fans have sent him some snapchat noodz, i wouldnt doubt it

The will never bring the kids with them, because than they have to take care of them full-time actually xD
They are not used to that :rofl:
Benji has TOO MUCH free-time,so he can use snapchat 24/7 xD
and who knows, maybe he is flirting with girls as well ?
You never know what he is actually doing in his office :rofl:

Sundoll
Learner
Learner

Post by Sundoll »

I guess when she looked up 'Sponsor Deals' online she found that she could advertise YouTubeKids ... She loves pretending to care about kids. YouTube is one of her favourite babysitters

I have been watching IJL since they had no kids and lived in a condo - aka before it became ItsSponsoredLife
I have been watching IJL since they had no kids and lived in a condo - aka before it became ItsSponsoredLife

UsagiDrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsagiDrop »

Traveler wrote:

"We've been waiting to eat!!!!!!!!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: lmao!!!!!!!! He Acts like a child. Lol. Why did Judy marry him again? :rofl:
Because she's codependent, clingy, has low self-esteem, thinks Benji is the best she'll do, and because at the start Benji stalked the hell out of her and she thought it was sweet.

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

Sundoll wrote:I guess when she looked up 'Sponsor Deals' online she found that she could advertise YouTubeKids ... She loves pretending to care about kids. YouTube is one of her favourite babysitters

Hence she is now beauty vlogger turned mommy vlogger . Reinventing herself to match the sponsors. Ie her kids are her $$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

ranranroo wrote:
kajiraoni wrote:
ranranroo wrote:
I agree. Mama was not enjoying her stay..but then, maybe she was feeling unwell? Though, I laughed at the comment Mama said about the meal that she loves the breakfast she ate in the Philippines more lol She was so rude. Mama is taking Judy for granted.
I'm not sure if it's a Japanese thing or if it's an Asian culture thing, but in Japan there's this culture thing where kids need to do/give something to parents as a thank you for raising them so well for 20+ years. (I think it's BS lol) All the parents expect some type of money,house,etc from their kids... We are brainwashed from an early stage in life to give (親孝行 filial piety? that's what the term was when I Googled because I didn't know the English term) to both parents so they will live a pleasant life after child rearing. Hopefully I make sense :?
I think that is why Asian parents expect their kids to become doctors and lawyers so they can live off their kids and have a chill life after they retire haha
I think EVERY villager, Banus and his (boy)friends are leeching what they can from Medusa while the leeching is good. I think Nini is rude and selfish (just like Medusa), Mel and Val are EXACTLY like Banus. Banus's father is a person who makes excuses and "talks" for Banus when he doesn't have the ability to hold his own (if that makes sense) I've seen him do it in a video (don't remember which one.) I think the only two people (immediate family) who don't put up with Medusa and Banus's bull are his Mother and her father, that's why he don't see a lot of them.
True, everyone in that family is just leeching onto Judy...I just wonder what will happen when all that "fame" and cash has juiced out...
And, I think it's the other way around, Judy is rude and selfish because of Nini (like mother like daughter? where else will she get it from), and let's hope that the girls do not grow up to be self-centered and ungrateful to a pretty privileged life like many of the villagers.
Oh! Don't forget Judy's sister :tu: she also doesn't put up with them either.
Whilst Nini does spoil Judy, Judy's increasing rudeness and selfish entitlement is from years of being with Benji, and like Benji, from being tainted by Youtube 'fame'. Also, if I were Nini, I doubt I'd be fawning over Judy for a disingenuous trip that would be filmed the whole time, and probably wasn't up for given the severe pain that kidney failure and dialysis brings. Also the whole spa was about what Judy wanted - booze that Nini can't have, and scrubs (when a deep tissue would have benefitted Nini more, given her condition). But Judy can't do without filming because she can't claim it on her taxes as an expense otherwise. I'd be jaded.

I think Nini deserves to be spoiled a bit, given all of the free childcare she's giving out all week every week. And she deserves some unfilmed, genuine mother/daughter time. But I only think she'll get that from JanArlene, Judy can't even go to a family funeral without filming the deceased for the channel.
Image Image

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

Traveler wrote:
H8trAide wrote:
Traveler wrote:Judy's parents former house never sold, but her parents still own it or something? But there is new taxpayers? The house has a Statutory Warranty Deed and Quit claim deed on it.
It was a short sale. Maybe it was foreclosed?!
Julian was supposed to sell it. Guess he couldn't find any buyers. Or something was wrong with the house or finances. Didn't see that it was foreclosed.
Don't know what Judy's dad and mom think about the loss of their former house. In the end they got a remodeled home exterior and interior. Maybe her parents are in debt. Bankrupt? That is why she bought them a new home.
The 'new' house belongs to Judy, not the parents. They might have done the quitclaim of the old house to protect it from creditors due to Nini's increasing medical bills?
Image Image

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

^^^judys dad is retired military. More than likely the insurance covers most of it. The out of pocket they would have would be minimal.

They just wanted out of that house and it was the easy way....stop paying the mortgage. I know people who have done that just to get rid of a house they owed too much on.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

umNO wrote: The 'new' house belongs to Judy, not the parents. They might have done the quitclaim of the old house to protect it from creditors due to Nini's increasing medical bills?
I said Judy owns the parents home. Under a trust with Judy and Benji's name on it. Taxpayers are different, not JB.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I also laughed when Judy spoke about the law being passed about same sex marriage. Banjo is like its not allowed in Russia. Where the feck did that come from? Judy, I believe I heard on the news the U.S. Is the 21st country to pass it into law.

Try watching the news maybe once a day. How about at night when the kids r in bed instead of being on Snapchat or Omegle or whatever that crap is.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Sundoll
Learner
Learner

Post by Sundoll »

They are Christian they went to a Christian retreat thing before and after their marriage. I think they have very old fashioned views and that's why they don't teach the girls much. Girls are meant to be pretty, and guys are meant to be smart. If they had a boy I think this will be more visible.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

Sundoll wrote:They are Christian they went to a Christian retreat thing before and after their marriage. I think they have very old fashioned views and that's why they don't teach the girls much. Girls are meant to be pretty, and guys are meant to be smart. If they had a boy I think this will be more visible.

They are Catholic, well Judy is. I don't think Benji went to church when he was younger.

And I disagree on your whole Christian statement.

And Judy and Benji are just lazy. They don't know how to raise their kids.

Sundoll
Learner
Learner

Daily Vlog Part 64: ItsJudysTarnishedTrophyHusband

Post by Sundoll »

Whatever I meant religious, they are not progressive in thoughts or values.. However PC

Last edited by Sundoll on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

H8trAide wrote:I also laughed when Judy spoke about the law being passed about same sex marriage. Banjo is like its not allowed in Russia. Where the feck did that come from? Judy, I believe I heard on the news the U.S. Is the 21st country to pass it into law.

Try watching the news maybe once a day. How about at night when the kids r in bed instead of being on Snapchat or Omegle or whatever that crap is.

Oh Benji lol laugh a lot. They have cable but don't utilize it much. They have the internet, but they only visit YT, fb, guru gossiper, bad websites (Benji), etc nothing else. What if Marysville had a UFO? They wouldn't know they don't watch the news. Laugh a lot!

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

So JB can't have her princess dolls kiss but now they are all for gay marriage I call bull they are so fake!!

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

Sundoll wrote:Whatever I meant religious, they are not progressive in thoughts or values.. However PC

I see what you mean.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

Judy vlogs and edits (edits maybe) 7 days a week non stop for years now. Gets her vlogs out at noon everyday. Wonder when she will stop because vlogging and editing for thousand days in a row is a lot of hours of energy. Another thousand days non stop? Will she last?

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”