LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 24

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 24

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Covert5 wrote:I can tell you, her parents never told her she was wrong about anything--that is for sure. She cannot HANDLE any constructive criticism. She only hears the criticism and she has to immediately snuff it out. It is the reason I was blocked. I told her something she didn't like hearing and I was pretty gentle about it.
Someone here mentioned that she sounded like she is scolding her minions in the latest video and I have to agree. She sounds like a real BITCH! She ASKED people to tell her and that is going to bring differing opinions, Lisa!

I also wanted to point out how off-putting it was in her Haul video when she was talking about why she liked the girl in the bikini art print by the blondelasagna on Etsy (also incorrectly says the prints cost about $300 and it looks like they are $30-45!) It is about 24 minutes in and she back peddles on her point (fades it out in editing) but it is just so telling about her warped thinking; the shit that actually comes out of her mouth. She is "so inspired by the art." "I think women are so pretty when they are imperfect." The drawing of a girl whose "boobs are small" "doesn't look like a Victoria's Secret model" "she doesn't look like the typical model" "it just made her think about how women aren't all supposed to look alike" and ends saying, "I think we all get hung up on trying to look the same and we should just embrace what we look like." Really, Lisa? You best make that your daily mantra--you need the advice more than anyone. She actually thinks the exact opposite and tries to emulate someone else on the daily! I WISH someone would call her out on her BS in the comments-that would have never gone untouched by me! :FU:
Covert, I was thinking Everything you were..this is so True!...

On the Spoiled brat Whining Video I actually replied to one of her many subscribers who was telling Lisa that the lighting doesn't matter and all the other BS they feed her......I couldn't take Not saying Something, so I replied very nicely and basically said that Lisa was the one that Asked for feedback on the Lighting, etc....I got quite a few thumbs up on that one, but something tells me that Lisa has blocked and deleted hundreds of Subscribers over the years for just giving their opinion! That Video made literally want to Slap her in the face!..and I'm not a violent person, In fact I'm the type of person who accepts almost anyone, but Lisa brings out the Bitch in me! 8-) :FU:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

I think Lisa brings out the Bitch in most people lol.

Why is she still taking pics in the car when school is out?

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think Lisa brings out the Bitch in most people lol.

aryani
Talker
Talker

Post by aryani »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:I think Lisa brings out the Bitch in most people lol.

Because she has nowhere to go, really. lol She goes to post office, shopping, beach, your basic chain restaurants, fast food joints for her salads and then running routine errands for her kids, I would presume. She likes to put on a show by dressing up a lot but then she just does the aforementioned so car selfies are about as exciting as it gets for her.

God, that recent pic with her hair pulled back in the car - she overlined her lips :rofl: :rofl: There is no reason EVER for her to need to do that, they already look a busted fright. It looks like her lips are starting to distort her lower face and pucker her chin, something looks really "off" lately. She had perfectly nice lips before she started these infections, and her reason of filling in the "lines" or whatever bull she came up with is ridiculous. Her lips close up are a big, puffy cracked mess.

And don't get me started with her little performance about all women being beautiful works of art in their own way, because she can't accept herself so how can she even believe what she is saying? Those implants on her chest, those puffy things on her face, her fillers/botox/extensions/etc go against everything she tried to say. Hey, I don't begrudge anybody for doing any of that but OWN IT. Stop insulting our intelligence, not all of us are dumb minions who kneel at the altar of Lisa and buy her dumb, homey stories she spins to make her "relatable" to people. (Is that a word? lol)

I think what bugs me most about her is how she is raising a daughter to value the wrong things in life - Brooke already seems to be very narcissistic and there really is more to life than our looks, our sexiness and getting compliments from strangers.

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

I'm glad I could give you all a chuckle, but really, LIsa deserves all the credit for the shenanigans. Sometimes I feel like a bully, but I'm not taking to her social media and calling her out in public. If she comes here, then she is actively seeking negative attention. She knows fully well what goes on here and even occasionally discusses this site in her videos.

My goal would be met if Lisa would get off YT for good, get regular intensive counseling and try to focus on her family and what is really important in life. There is no reason she couldn't keep up with her online "friends" if she were to stop YT. I'm sure her buddies wouldn't mind an OOTD straight to their inbox daily or an occasional meet-up for margaritas. She could even download Snapchat to interact.

She's like a junkie looking for her next high, it's a never-ending cycle and it's never enough. The whole family has to stop what they are doing and conform to her needs/requests. And if she isn't busy being self-absorbed, she takes a nap. Don't dare ask mommy for a home cooked meal.

She doesn't have real friends because they would think she is crazy and eventually distance themselves from her. Where would her guests sit if she did invite them over? Would they stand amid her hoard and her cat pissed carpets? Could she or would she cook a nice lunch/dinner for them??

Life can stop on a dime for any of us. I got the dreaded call 4 years ago on ,July 12th that my mom died instantly in a horrible car accident and my dad had to witness her death. He still carries survival guilt even though he wasn't at fault in any way. Try helping your loved one heal from that as well as healing yourself . Imagine planning the funeral and making decisions while all this is going on. THAT is REAL stress Lisa!! Thankfully, my mom and I were very close and I had no regrets about not spending enough time with her and valuing her. She knew I was always there for her no matter what. Can Lisa say this about any of her family? Probably not. She's too busy chasing down the perfect foundation, lip combos, sunnies, tanning at the beach, purses, watching housewives 4 times in a row to fully absorb their fashion for inspiration (her words), stalking social media for her next "edgy" look and desperately trying to find her sexy on the sidewalk in front of her home and so on. She probably sees/calls/texts her favorite sales people more than her parents. Lord knows she doesn't have enough time in the day for her hubby or kids due to getting that perfect selflie, perfect makeup, perfect contour, perfect accessories, perfect bronzer and edgy hair.

Sorry for the excessive rant but I find her so pathetic and materialistic. so shake my head in disbelief with each video.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

:tu: Love that Narcissist List YouTube Celeb! :D
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

aryani wrote:
ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:I think Lisa brings out the Bitch in most people lol.

Because she has nowhere to go, really. lol She goes to post office, shopping, beach, your basic chain restaurants, fast food joints for her salads and then running routine errands for her kids, I would presume. She likes to put on a show by dressing up a lot but then she just does the aforementioned so car selfies are about as exciting as it gets for her.

God, that recent pic with her hair pulled back in the car - she overlined her lips :rofl: :rofl: There is no reason EVER for her to need to do that, they already look a busted fright. It looks like her lips are starting to distort her lower face and pucker her chin, something looks really "off" lately. She had perfectly nice lips before she started these infections, and her reason of filling in the "lines" or whatever bull she came up with is ridiculous. Her lips close up are a big, puffy cracked mess.

And don't get me started with her little performance about all women being beautiful works of art in their own way, because she can't accept herself so how can she even believe what she is saying? Those implants on her chest, those puffy things on her face, her fillers/botox/extensions/etc go against everything she tried to say. Hey, I don't begrudge anybody for doing any of that but OWN IT. Stop insulting our intelligence, not all of us are dumb minions who kneel at the altar of Lisa and buy her dumb, homey stories she spins to make her "relatable" to people. (Is that a word? lol)

I think what bugs me most about her is how she is raising a daughter to value the wrong things in life - Brooke already seems to be very narcissistic and there really is more to life than our looks, our sexiness and getting compliments from strangers.

So what does she do, leave the kids home alone while she jaunts off doing "her thing"?

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

EastCoastGlamour wrote::tu: Love that Narcissist List YouTube Celeb! :D
Wont let me thank you so thanks ;)

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Vanessa thebombsellsuite is definetly giving Lisa a run for her money with her new inflated lips. Check out her summer 2015 makeup video. Her lips look like they are about to burst!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

puccamom wrote:Vanessa thebombsellsuite is definetly giving Lisa a run for her money with her new inflated lips. Check out her summer 2015 makeup video. Her lips look like they are about to burst!

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

WTF has she done to herself the silly girl!! I used to watch her but stopped ages ago, wow that was a shock. :o :o

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Tallula.Belle wrote:
puccamom wrote:
puccamom wrote:Vanessa thebombsellsuite is definetly giving Lisa a run for her money with her new inflated lips. Check out her summer 2015 makeup video. Her lips look like they are about to burst!

OMG!!
OK, I really thought Vanessa had naturally Full lips, but before I said anything i went check that Video out and She said YES, she did had them done with Juviderm filler and she responded to several Subscribers that asked. I can't believe her!

Blurunsushi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Blurunsushi »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
Tallula.Belle wrote:
puccamom wrote:

OMG!!
OK, I really thought Vanessa had naturally Full lips, but before I said anything i went check that Video out and She said YES, she did had them done with Juviderm filler and she responded to several Subscribers that asked. I can't believe her!
Oh my word, tell me she just had them done today and they will go down. I have a super thin upper lip and thought about just doing a tad. But what happens if you stop doing it? I can tell you what happened to my stomach skin after baby #2 and an extra amniotic fluid issue. Wrinkled trash bag situation.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Blurunsushi wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:
Tallula.Belle wrote:
puccamom wrote:

OMG!!
Oh my word, tell me she just had them done today and they will go down. I have a super thin upper lip and thought about just doing a tad. But what happens if you stop doing it? I can tell you what happened to my stomach skin after baby #2 and an extra amniotic fluid issue. Wrinkled trash bag situation.
I think it's been a while cuz I noticed it in her video before this one....looks very bad

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

I KNEW that she would sell that Chanel. I called it last week. I can't believe that someone bought and paid for one of those sequined Coach bags. Lisa is gearing up to drop a mint on a handbag.

I went sunglasses shopping today and unknowingly tried on a pair of $880 Chanel's. I'm surprised that Lisa hasn't gotten them yet.

I went to the Mulberry store today, and there were any number of bags on sale that Lisa could have gotten on sale that looked far better than that patent one. Those leather bags are gorgeous. I give it a week and the Mulberry and Furla will be up for sale. They are HUGE.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

And Someone had commented on Vanessa's video and asked What happened?..here was her response nothing "happened" lol. I do get Juviderm as a filler!! But they are the same lips I had in my last few videos and no one said anything!

I mean, at least she answered back honestly and somewhat graciously....But WHY? i DON'T GET IT! ? What is wrong with women that want these Circus Freak size Lips? I just can't..........Her lips were Very Full before, Why isn't that enough? If you get something done for improvement, i get it, but to make yourself look like there is something wrong with you? :roll: ...and of course Lisa is right there to comment, it's like she's her Idol.... :roll:

aryani
Talker
Talker

Post by aryani »

puccamom wrote:

omg! I thought that pic was a joke and had to go check out her latest video. I like Vanessa - and I also thought her lips were natural. Although big, they had a nice shape and suited her face. But now they look horrific - I always wonder what these women actually see when they look in the mirror. Is it a form of body dysmorphia? To her credit, she does answer graciously. Lisa could take a page from her book. She ignores and/or deletes.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Time for a new thread already...here you go!

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=20372

Return to “LisaLisaD1”