WWJBODYSLAMMIN77
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 63: ItsJudysSnakeOilRemedies

Post by WWJBODYSLAMMIN77 »

WantedToPostOneReply wrote:
WWJBODYSLAMMIN77 wrote:Question: Does anyone know why Benji had mentors growing up, like mama Sal?

No shade to mentors, but seeing how Benji is, was it cause he was slow or belittled by his parents, that he needed someone to guide him and look up to?
It's weird, too, since Benji is the only one out of his siblings who has a mentor.
Yeah. Although his siblings seem like more balanced adults than he is.
I mean banjo mentored what's his face from Dancember and that kid is obviously short a few bricks... Something off about him and or how he was raised and how he responded to that.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

inez wrote:

How convenient, the good night pull ups is part of the pic, is all the leak/bedwetting talk leading up to another sponsored vid? Judy busted herself out by saying they went to costco because it is more convenient buying bulk diapers so how come she had many, many Target runs before just to buy diapers, oh, yeah, so she can get paid to include it in her vlog.
staged happy family pic in 3,2,1...
and it looks like julianna's hair belongs to hippo :D

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

Obviously mentoring failed for Benji.

Employment/career: none
Social relationships: mama sal
Family relationships: very poor including his own kid
Self esteem: very high lol. He thinks he's gods gift to the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GirlfromOz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlfromOz »

WWJBODYSLAMMIN77 wrote:
WWJBODYSLAMMIN77 wrote:Question: Does anyone know why Benji had mentors growing up, like mama Sal?

No shade to mentors, but seeing how Benji is, was it cause he was slow or belittled by his parents, that he needed someone to guide him and look up to?
It's weird, too, since Benji is the only one out of his siblings who has a mentor.
I mean banjo mentored what's his face from Dancember and that kid is obviously short a few bricks... Something off about him and or how he was raised and how he responded to that.
Julian as stated that he used to have to get Benji's clothes ready and make him food when they were growing up. I find that really strange a younger brother looking after an older one. There must have been something wrong with Benji to need help dressing himself.
Image Image

UsagiDrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsagiDrop »

GirlfromOz wrote:
WWJBODYSLAMMIN77 wrote:
Julian as stated that he used to have to get Benji's clothes ready and make him food when they were growing up. I find that really strange a younger brother looking after an older one. There must have been something wrong with Benji to need help dressing himself.
When Julian said that he also said under his breath that his mom wouldn't do it. So that leads me to believe that Julian only laid out his clothes and cooked for him because Benji was too damn lazy to do it himself.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

inez wrote:[instagram][/instagram]

How convenient, the good night pull ups is part of the pic, is all the leak/bedwetting talk leading up to another sponsored vid? Judy busted herself out by saying they went to costco because it is more convenient buying bulk diapers so how come she had many, many Target runs before just to buy diapers, oh, yeah, so she can get paid to include it in her vlog.
Poor Keira the only one not being held by her parents. She looks confused like why isn't mommy or daddy holding me too??
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

GirlfromOz wrote:
WWJBODYSLAMMIN77 wrote:
Benji was just as lazy then as he is now, and expected everyone to do everything for him just as he does now.
Image Image

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

Judy lived with the boys mid to late 2000s. She must of seen Julian pick out clothes for Benji and do his chores for him. Did she not have a clue Benji didn't know how to dress himself or clean?

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

WWJBODYSLAMMIN77 wrote:

Would love to see a documentary series interview Benji's mom. I know she doesn't like to be on camera, but she has to speak out about raising her kids and being married to John and how they met!

Post by Guest »

New title suggestions?

ItsJudysWeeWeeWoes

ItsJudysMissingTrophyHusband

I've got nothing witty/brilliant...as usual lol.

TheWeirdorazzi
Talker
Talker

Post by TheWeirdorazzi »

ItjudyTheHardestWorkingMumInSeattle..ok that might be too long :(

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”