PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 4

Nuriana
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 4

Post by Nuriana »

He asked the company in Ireland, who sells his books and where he had the meet-up, to send him the all the presents, letters and candies back to his house. "I'll get all the letters. I will read them all." Sure you will - like you did with the letters, presents and candies you got from Canada and US. People must have complained since he needed to specify this.
English is not my first language.

JennaGargles
Informer
Informer

Post by JennaGargles »

what video do you think he's putting up with Zoe tomorrow that is one "everyone has been asking him to do forever?" my first thought was the boyfriend/girlfriend tag, but have they done that already? if not, I feel like it's something Zoe would have pushed to release on her channel, not his. my second thought was girlfriend does my makeup tag or something lame because I can see his minions always asking for something dumb like that, just for the "zalfie moments." which to us would be Alfie speaking over Zoe, always interrupting her, never wanting her to touch him, and Zoe just rolling her eyes and wishing she was a strong enough woman to smother him with a pillow in his sleep. to the minions, it's something entirely different.

Krissy
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissy »

I feel like the touching thing (to a degree) goes both ways. Before I unsubbed from him I noticed whenever he'd like pounce on her in his vlogs she'd be very quick to move his hands away or to different spots. Granted, I wouldn't want my guy openly groping me on camera, but she always seems uncomfortable about doing anything with him.

I think it all boils down to the fact that he acts like a child. I know there's an age difference between them, but she shouldn't have to mother him either and that's what I noticed more of than anything "Alfie stop" "Alfie no". I always felt like I was watching someone yell at their dog to get off the table.

JennaGargles
Informer
Informer

Post by JennaGargles »

Zoe's half brain-dead, but the half that works realizes that by taping their every day lives, their extremely young viewers are taking clips of them in bed, looking naked under the covers, and being giant weirdos with it. so when alfie lays on top of her like a log, which seems to oddly be what he does a lot to her in the bed on camera, she's like wtf, grow up. but the times she tries to do small PDA like resting her head on his shoulder or poking him gently, he coils away like a snake in danger.

she definitely mothers him though, and it's to the point that when they kiss on camera, it looks like when your mom dropped you off at middle school and went to kiss you and you were like, "oh hell nah, mom. not in front of my cool friends!" their relationship will forever be so strange to me. her constantly reminding the viewers to go tweet alfie to get his driving test has always reminded me of when my mom would tell my friends to pester me until I did my school project, or to not drink so much, etc. just very motherly and odd, to me.

Post by Guest »

I'm not a prude person in the slightest, but it's always off-putting when Alfie films himself shirtless (naked?) in bed. If gives off a way too intimate vibe for me, like I'm also in bed with him :?
The fact that Zoe mothers him and that he has the mental age of a 13 year old boy gives off weird vibes. Zoe could do better, and isn't Alfie like 21? He could be out doing other things with other people his age instead of basically settling down doing virtually nothing, with a dog, a house, and a girlfriend that all his minions are begging him to put a ring on it.

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

littlewhitedog wrote:I'm not a prude person in the slightest, but it's always off-putting when Alfie films himself shirtless (naked?) in bed. If gives off a way too intimate vibe for me, like I'm also in bed with him :?
The fact that Zoe mothers him and that he has the mental age of a 13 year old boy gives off weird vibes. Zoe could do better, and isn't Alfie like 21? He could be out doing other things with other people his age instead of basically settling down doing virtually nothing, with a dog, a house, and a girlfriend that all his minions are begging him to put a ring on it.
He and Caspar are both 21, and compare their lifes :rofl:

Kokopelli
Learner
Learner

Post by Kokopelli »

The 'fans' in his Ireland video are ridiculous, the way they're all screaming over him. You can almost see his head getting bigger and bigger. He wants to be careful about eating the stuff that fans bake him though. There could be anything in them. Personally I'd fill them full of laxatives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mericiri
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mericiri »

Cupcake Warpaint wrote:A try not to laugh video! Is he 10 years old? FFS Alfie!
Here in italy a few youtubers did that challenge but they actually gave money to charity when they laughed at something . And i can ensure you that italian youtubers are not that rich as he is.

JennaGargles
Informer
Informer

Post by JennaGargles »

the only way alfie would ever give to charity is if it was only $20 and he could announce his "good deed" on every social media platform possible. he would even make a video titled, "I DID GOOD!" where he would start it with, "I'm saving lives, guyzzzz! I bought homeless children... wait for it... a SICK bag of cups from... wait for it... WALMART! and I threw in half a container of that lemonade stuff I got from Walmart too, but Zoe took the other half!"

planetofzog2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by planetofzog2 »

JennaGargles wrote:what video do you think he's putting up with Zoe tomorrow that is one "everyone has been asking him to do forever?" my first thought was the boyfriend/girlfriend tag, but have they done that already?
Nope, they said they would never do it about 2 years ago but hell, they've felt each other up on camera for a video since then so I don't see why they still have issues with it. THAT is the video most Zalfie obsessed tweens want but it'll be that stupid 3D pen thing.

Forever in Alfies mind is clearly a week ago and he's deliberately winding them up by that 'forever' statement making them hope its the BF/GF tag.

tiah
Gossiper
Gossiper

PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 4

Post by tiah »

planetofzog2 wrote:
JennaGargles wrote:what video do you think he's putting up with Zoe tomorrow that is one "everyone has been asking him to do forever?" my first thought was the boyfriend/girlfriend tag, but have they done that already?
Nope, they said they would never do it about 2 years ago but hell, they've felt each other up on camera for a video since then so I don't see why they still have issues with it. THAT is the video most Zalfie obsessed tweens want but it'll be that stupid 3D pen thing.

Forever in Alfies mind is clearly a week ago and he's deliberately winding them up by that 'forever' statement making them hope its the BF/GF tag.
This. I'll put money on it. They'll draw someone/something using the 3D pen and the other will guess who/what it's meant to be. Zoe won't be very good at it, Alfie will take the piss and do his gummy laugh while she looks totally done with him and rolls her eyes. They'll talk to Nala who is off screen. Alfie might pick her up and rock her like a baby. Zoe will attempt to touch Alfie in some way, maybe leaning on him or touching his arm, he'll move away as if she's got the plague. Minions will talk about how #goals they are and swoon over their toxic relationship for the next 6 months.

abcdefg
Learner
Learner

Post by abcdefg »

I find it strange that Alfie is so obsessive and particular over time, ie. 'I've gotta be here is 17mins' or 'I've got a meeting in '42 mins' yet he can NEVER make it on time. Alfie if you read here, it makes you look bad to any potential companies wanting to work with you!!!!

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

mericiri wrote:
Cupcake Warpaint wrote:A try not to laugh video! Is he 10 years old? FFS Alfie!
Here in italy a few youtubers did that challenge but they actually gave money to charity when they laughed at something . And i can ensure you that italian youtubers are not that rich as he is.
Good on them. I'd rather someone actually benefited from these dumb videos, rather than just PointlessFrog's bank balance.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Random Question: do you think Alfies bringing out his own game??
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

JennaGargles
Informer
Informer

Post by JennaGargles »

if alfie is bringing out his own game, it'll be an app version of that old game "don't wake daddy." except he'll call it "don't wake gummy" and the players will have to try and successfully break into the zalfie house, steal nala and tell Zoe she'll never do better than alfie... all while there's an alarm clock ticking away telling you that alfie is waking up in "5 minutes... 4 minutes..."

craftyk96
Learner
Learner

Post by craftyk96 »

Oh my goodness...the video with Zoe he's uploading is them reacting to old Zalfie videos. -face palm-

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Creme_Cup
Debater
Debater

Post by Creme_Cup »

Can these "trying *country's* candy" videos politely f**k off? They are literally the most laziest idea you could ever come up with. Even a Q&A would take more effort than that. Since its the only video this egoistical frog can think of to get views..

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

kendallz
Informer
Informer

Post by kendallz »

"Old Zalfie videos"??? They've only been together for two years, if even? I can see Tanya/Jim doing this, maybe, but loooooool at this dumb video idea.

mix10
Debater
Debater

Post by mix10 »

Yeah I'm pretty sure Niomi and Marcus did some kind of video last year where they reacted to their old photos. But that made sense because they have been together for a long time! And all the photos were pre-youtube awkward teen couple photos, it actually was kind of a cute video. But this Zalfie video just sounds atrocious :roll:

krawummbatz
Learner
Learner

Post by krawummbatz »

I was wondering if they have postponed their videos EVERY time Alfie hasn't been home for some time and recently come back??
Don't wanna put horrible images in your heads so I wont say why I think they are so, erm, occupied that they can't take time to sit in front of a camera...

Argh, they make me sooo angry sometimes with their lazyness :x

Return to “Pointless Blog”