Macbarbie07/Bethany Mota - Part 4

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Macbarbie07/Bethany Mota - Part 4

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

Mbittinger93 wrote:So I was bored and went through and counted and weirdly, for the past three years she has only uploaded about 20 videos a year. It's like her manager told her that's all she needed to make enough money so she doesn't put any extra effort in.
I only started watching her videos maybe a year ago and I'm shocked that someone with that many followers can get away with uploading a video once a month. And they are only ever like night or morning routines, nothing of actual substance or anything new.

LurkingWatcher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LurkingWatcher »

She's a has been. Dropped youtube when she should've given it her all. Actual celebrities have youtube and they still manage to upload and make it to their jobs without acting like it is a big deal. She also hasn't updated herself much. She should have come back with a more adult outlook and attitude.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

She did a Christmas music video with AJ Rafael. Why?

ebbnflow
Learner
Learner

Post by ebbnflow »

She makes little to no effort in her videos, it is all rehashed.

littlepickle2105
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by littlepickle2105 »

Ugh honestly I miss the old bethany

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

I'm GENUINELY confused as to what she does most of the year?? Like I get she doesn't need the money which is why she doesn't make a ton of videos but WHAT IS SHE DOING? She doesn't seem to be working on anything how is she not bored....

Sweetsweeteffinflop
Learner
Learner

Post by Sweetsweeteffinflop »

Yikes she looks like 40 yers old in her newest video. Did she get a new nose on top of the injections? It’s not cute.

hmiska
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hmiska »

Just watched her 2017 favorites and BOY does she look different! I haven't watched a video of hers in years (because she's irrelevant) but that one popped up in my recommended so I gave it a try. The hair, the teeth and the lip injections just make her look so fake. I have always though that she was naturally very pretty, she didn't need any help. She probably thinks that lip injections and plastic surgery are "hip" and "cool" now and she's just trying to become relevant again.
Also, her fake persona that she puts on for the camera is so off-putting. I couldn't even get through the video because she was so annoying and shrill. I'm pretty sure she was deleting comments too because every single comment was about how much they LOVED her and were SO HAPPY that she was back.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

Yeah, her personality was fine while she was still a teenager, but she’s aged out of it now. It’s too much, she can still try to appeal to her younger viewers without being so extra and, honestly, coming across as air headed.

hrl5678
Stalker
Stalker

Post by hrl5678 »

Did her and Dtrix break up recently? He posted a dance video about a break up

lookanothergossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by lookanothergossiper »

Pistachiyo wrote:I'm GENUINELY confused as to what she does most of the year?? Like I get she doesn't need the money which is why she doesn't make a ton of videos but WHAT IS SHE DOING? She doesn't seem to be working on anything how is she not bored....
She got sued by that one skin care company because she didn't honor her contract.

FEDORALICIOUS
Debater
Debater

Post by FEDORALICIOUS »

lookanothergossiper wrote:
Pistachiyo wrote:I'm GENUINELY confused as to what she does most of the year?? Like I get she doesn't need the money which is why she doesn't make a ton of videos but WHAT IS SHE DOING? She doesn't seem to be working on anything how is she not bored....
She got sued by that one skin care company because she didn't honor her contract.
whoa, what happened

kaydeeidk
Learner
Learner

Post by kaydeeidk »

FEDORALICIOUS wrote:
lookanothergossiper wrote:
whoa, what happened
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-e ... gn-1031387

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

She didn't go to college and, as far as I know, has no real work going on in the entertainment industry. She also rarely posts videos (again) anymore. I do wonder what she does during her day. I am around her age and was unemployed for a while after graduating college and...life gets boring when you don't have something to do that fills your day. Bethany did not even go to college so for years now her days have been filled with doing...what? At least if she went to college she could say that she was busy with class and homework.

Also, her dad aka her manager being described as a "diva" and "dadger" is funny. It reminds me of how LaVar Ball is with his son Lonzo. All they care about is how they think their children should act and their interests for their children, not what the children believe or want. They also just want a piece of the pie.

Catrina
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Catrina »

DOes she still exist?

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Catrina wrote:DOes she still exist?
unfortunately. though her content is still just as bad as it always has been. newest video is diy phone cases.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

Geez the views on her latest vid are terrible. 197k in 3 days?? It’s so weird how she abandoned her youtube right when she was at her peak. Around the time she did DWTS and was in that Beats commercial.

I think youtubers like her and Zoella that always had this super young, innocent bubblegum teen image are kind of screwed now, because what’s popular now is the girls like Alissa Violet, Chantel Jeffries, Sommer Ray, Amanda Cerny, etc who have a more grown, sexier style. But the old-style girls can’t really become that way, it would come off super fake because they’ve never been like hat to begin with.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I literally don't know any of the people you just named hahaha. I think the popular ones are Nikkitutorials and her whole crew

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:I literally don't know any of the people you just named hahaha. I think the popular ones are Nikkitutorials and her whole crew
Sorry I thinking more of vloggers. When it comes to makeup girls, I don’t really know many. Is Michelle Phan still doing well?

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

oh, okay. yeah i was thinking of beauty girls. i think michelle still has a lot of subscribers but she's not the "it girl" anymore

Return to “Macbarbie07 / Bethany Mota”