Ellebangs

mandies
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellebangs

Post by mandies »

TrollLALA wrote:watched her latest video and another youtube read her for filth after Elle talked about her in a video. I don't know how to post photos on here but tried to screen cap.
I also looked up her yelp page and she has so many 1 star reviews from people whose hair she ruined. She doesn't even care. Her hair looks like shit, he face doesn't move, and I think there's nothing but air between her ears. Sh'e just so weird. Both she and her husband. http://i64.tinypic.com/2afcqdz.png
The funny thing I went on this page because I'm watching Brittney Gray's review on Monat and I remember watching a video of Elle's endorsing this product.

She breaks down how a lot of their claims are false explaining how your scalp doesn't have the ability to detoxify, how it won't help with alopecia as it's either an internal process, and how the photos were styled.... like this should be things that Elle should know as a professional as well.

JennaW415
Stalker
Stalker

Post by JennaW415 »

I was a real life client and can vouch for the fact that her attitude is awful and she only cares about money, not clients. I was appalled at how I was treated.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

JennaW415 wrote:I was a real life client and can vouch for the fact that her attitude is awful and she only cares about money, not clients. I was appalled at how I was treated.
Details.....please.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Abra27
Debater
Debater

Post by Abra27 »

This nasty heifer is still shilling Monat.

Post by Guest »

how are you gonna film a " Trends that need to stop" when you look like garbage? The bronzer/highlighter makes her face looks so dirty.

BookishBarbie
Learner
Learner

Post by BookishBarbie »

Ever since she started shilling Monat, I’ve found her so cringy. I didn’t mind her before. How is a “professional” stylist gonna try to sell something that will hurt her clients.
My tears are nonexistent, help!

Expedition1989
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Expedition1989 »

Any new tea on her guys?? How is she doing now, I mean, anyone used her service at salon for the last 2 years?
:tu:

Expedition1989
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Expedition1989 »

Any new tea on her guys?? How is she doing now, I mean, anyone used her service at salon for the last 2 years?
:tu:

pennywise451
Learner
Learner

Post by pennywise451 »

I was her client for years until she closed her salon this year. She does amazing blonde color which is why I went to her. That said... she is incredibly sloppy for someone at her level and is the most unprofessional hairdresser I’ve ever encountered. BY FAR. She definitely doesn’t give a flying fuck about her clients.

pennywise451
Learner
Learner

Post by pennywise451 »

Also she recently started promoting Bondi Boost which supposedly makes hair grow faster. Yet in her video she fails to explain that she has extensions.

She is ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$. Always. And I think that’s all driven by her nutty husband. She doesn’t have a business mind at all.

pennywise451
Learner
Learner

Post by pennywise451 »

Expedition1989 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:05 am
She closed her salon in July.

pennywise451
Learner
Learner

Post by pennywise451 »

BookishBarbie wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:05 am
Ever since she started shilling Monat, I’ve found her so cringy. I didn’t mind her before. How is a “professional” stylist gonna try to sell something that will hurt her clients.
She only cares about making money

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

pennywise451 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:20 am
[quote=BookishBarbie post_id=4093199 time=<a href="tel:1577811927">1577811927</a> user_id=329137]
[/quote]

I wondered what happened to her. I liked her a long time ago. When she started pushing Monat she really went downhill. I know
she was making a lot of money. She was a top tier earner for Monat. She is a hairstylist. She has to know that stuff is crap and
ruins your hair. She pushed it anyway. Money makes you do crazy things I guess.

pennywise451
Learner
Learner

Post by pennywise451 »

tar wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:35 pm

I wondered what happened to her. I liked her a long time ago. When she started pushing Monat she really went downhill. I know
she was making a lot of money. She was a top tier earner for Monat. She is a hairstylist. She has to know that stuff is crap and
ruins your hair. She pushed it anyway. Money makes you do crazy things I guess.
[/quote]

She closed her salon and does virtual consultations. But I think she still makes most of her money from Youtube. Which her husband helps with. She is one of the most unprofessional people I have ever encountered and has zero business sense.

Lobster365
Learner
Learner

Post by Lobster365 »

Does anyone find her husband creepy? I think he tries too hard and doesn’t have a personality. She also doesn’t have a personality at all! Does she ever genuinely smile or laugh. They must be the most boring miserable couple together. I can’t imagine them having fun with friends.
She does seem like all she does is promote products for money. She doesn’t seem genuine at all.
I also can’t stand how she speaks and closes her eyes.

pennywise451
Learner
Learner

Post by pennywise451 »

Lobster365 wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:36 pm
Does anyone find her husband creepy? I think he tries too hard and doesn’t have a personality. She also doesn’t have a personality at all! Does she ever genuinely smile or laugh. They must be the most boring miserable couple together. I can’t imagine them having fun with friends.
She does seem like all she does is promote products for money. She doesn’t seem genuine at all.
I also can’t stand how she speaks and closes her eyes.
Yes and he talks like an elf. He thinks he's funny and is always making dumb jokes that she doesn't laugh at and it's so cringey to watch. I was her client for years and I always got more of a friend vibe when she talked about him. But then again she seems void of real human emotion so who knows. I was super shocked when she announced her pregnancy. She does not strike me as being even remotely maternal. And how will they travel the world, drink fancy wine and eat overpriced sushi every night now??

Lobster365
Learner
Learner

Post by Lobster365 »

I just saw their gender reveal tests. Ugh, they have no chemistry at all together. She seems to have no humor and doesn’t joke around. He’s tries way too hard. He’s just plain weird and socially awkward. They both are socially awkward. I bet they would be no fun at a party.

hotpa2d2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hotpa2d2 »

I just watched her Babymoon video....after not watching her hair tutorials for years. Her husband is a creepy creepster, and likes to drop the f-bomb...which is a sign of a limited vocabulary. They both are weird.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

they are both dull as well.
the house is dull, their attitudes are dull.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:25 pm
they are both dull as well.
the house is dull, their attitudes are dull.
Nothing about either of them, personally or professionally, is exciting. Their life is dull.

Return to “A-E”