JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 5

Boo
Informer
Informer

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 5

Post by Boo »

Idk why he's so stingy with house/room/closet tour and makeup collection videos. Nobody wants to see Blair fowler do any kind of home decor videos. Making her channel "lifestyle" isn't doing her any favors.
BOO

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Boo wrote:Idk why he's so stingy with house/room/closet tour and makeup collection videos. Nobody wants to see Blair fowler do any kind of home decor videos. Making her channel "lifestyle" isn't doing her any favors.

I'm thinking maybe she wants to appeal to a new crowd; not everyone is obsessed with beauty gurus so maybe she thinks if she changes it up to a new theme, she'll get more viewers.

fauxfox
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by fauxfox »

I nearly did a spit-take laughing when she said something like "if you have other DIYs for me to try, leave them in the comments down below - because you know if it's DIY, then I'm all about it!"

Oh come on, Blair. You're all about throwing tons of money away on stupid shit and trying to "influence" us to do the same. I really hope she'll go to college in a traditional way (not online); she needs it so badly. She's currently a total waste of a person and it doesn't have to be that way.

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

fauxfox wrote:I nearly did a spit-take laughing when she said something like "if you have other DIYs for me to try, leave them in the comments down below - because you know if it's DIY, then I'm all about it!"

Oh come on, Blair. You're all about throwing tons of money away on stupid shit and trying to "influence" us to do the same. I really hope she'll go to college in a traditional way (not online); she needs it so badly. She's currently a total waste of a person and it doesn't have to be that way.
lol I heard that line too, and my eyes rolled so far into the back of my head. She is not, and has never been all about DIY. Unless DIY means hiring someone to do it for her.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

did she ever continue her t-shirt business?

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

daddyoh wrote:did she ever continue her t-shirt business?
No, I think she closed her etsy shop. I feel like the t-shirts probably didn't sell very well. They were fairly overpriced for what they were.

Post by Guest »

Her tee shirt shop was the definition of basic lol. I admire artisans so much, but there is ZERO art or innovation or effort going into writing "Eat sleep coffee" or some other basic saying on a shirt and sending it into CafePress to make 100s of shirts and sell at 5x the production cost...

She needs to find her talent and passion and not just rely on uninspired quick money schemes that die out fast

ginger babe
Learner
Learner

Post by ginger babe »

Does anyone else wonder if she is still with her boyfriend? She used to showcase him off and now there is nothing? Hmm..

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

ginger babe wrote:Does anyone else wonder if she is still with her boyfriend? She used to showcase him off and now there is nothing? Hmm..
she hasn't talked about him in a while, so I'm guessing no. She loved to show off that she had a boyfriend, and now she's suddenly gone quiet about it.

Gossipy
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipy »

Yes I wonder if the boyfriend is gone.

She acknowledged people were saying she got fat but she doesn't care, she's really happy. I don't think she is "fat", she just looks normal after starving herself for so long.

TheYoubest
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheYoubest »

I wonder if she will just quit yotube

LoulouVi
Learner
Learner

Post by LoulouVi »

Didn't the two sisters gain weight at the same time? I could be wrong, but Elle looked heavier than she was in those bikini pics she took with her back then boyfriend. Gainging weght happens to a lot of people. Sinchronizing with your sister that you don't share house with and has a different life path, that's quite a coincidence.

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

she wouldn't quit you tube she's just gonna keep putting out half assed videos once a month for as long as she can milk it.
BOO

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

Boo wrote:she wouldn't quit you tube she's just gonna keep putting out half assed videos once a month for as long as she can milk it.
She's gotta get those audible promos in there every few weeks ;)

Post by Guest »

LoulouVi wrote:Didn't the two sisters gain weight at the same time? I could be wrong, but Elle looked heavier than she was in those bikini pics she took with her back then boyfriend. Gainging weght happens to a lot of people. Sinchronizing with your sister that you don't share house with and has a different life path, that's quite a coincidence.
I think they both gained weight because they're unfulfilled and their careers are sagging at the same time

BellaNina
Informer
Informer

Post by BellaNina »

It's their fault that their careers are going down hill. What you expect when you make a half assed video every month or two.
English is not my first language

skidazzle
Talker
Talker

Post by skidazzle »

BellaNina wrote:It's their fault that their careers are going down hill. What you expect when you make a half assed video every month or two.
Exactly. I genuinely think she's just over it. If she was really as "excited" over Youtube as she claims to be she'd engage a lot more than she has for the past year. Because let's be honest, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what went wrong with her channel. For starters, if she wants to regain any semblance of relevancy in the Youtube industry, an upload once in a blue moon isn't going to cut it.

All she'd have to do is:

1) Sit down for a couple of days and come up with 10 video ideas.
2) Take 2 extra weeks to and edit them.
3) Upload them all.
4) Publish the videos, spacing them out so she has one going live every week.
5) Do whatever she wants in the meantime.

Bam! 10 straight weeks of content in 5 easy steps. During the 8th week just rinse and repeat to avoid time gaps without content. Seems easy enough for me, especially for someone who apparently has all the time in the world.

But again, she's not doing this because she couldn't care less about Youtube anymore, other than whenever she needs a quick cash influx. Personally I just wish she'd stop beating around the bush and come out with it. Just make an announcement video where she tells her audience: "You guys, I know you've probably seen this coming for a while now because I haven't really been posting regularly for some time, but I'm taking a break from Youtube. I just don't find it fulfilling anymore...yadda, yadda, yadda." That way she wouldn't leave her audience hanging. And anyway, it's not like she wouldn't be able to come back again. Michele1218 took a huge break and even deleted all of her videos at one point. Then she came back and has an audience again and is posting regularly, so it is possible. But taking her subscribers for granted and like they're just a quick way to make money whenever she feels like it is a really lowly thing to do.

UrbanChanel
Learner
Learner

Post by UrbanChanel »

She just announced via Snapchat that she's uploading a personal video. I think she's going to announce that she's quitting YouTube.

chloecclaire
Learner
Learner

Post by chloecclaire »

Yeah my moneys on her announcement that she's quitting YouTube.

I'd appreciate if she admitted that she took YouTube for granted and regrets not working harder to be more successful. But we all know she's not that self aware.

soybeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by soybeanz »

I think so too. She said it's been a few years in the making so I'm sure she's going to say that she doesn't have a passion for it anymore blah blah blah blah blah.

Return to “juicystar07”