Do you guys have a crush/boyfriend/husband?

Uhlizubeth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Do you guys have a crush/boyfriend/husband?

Post by Uhlizubeth »

Min wrote:I first met my husband on an online wrestling forum when I was 18, but I really didn't like him--I thought he acted like a prick. A wrestling event came into my state so I decided to go...and lo and behold I waited right behind him in line, which was a freaky coincidence. He sat several rows in front of me but I decided not to talk to him. On the forum a couple of weeks later he made a post wishing me happy birthday, so I eventually told him I saw him at the event. We eventually talked more and more and realized he wasn't a prick, and a couple of months later he told me he loved me. So I decided to date him, and eventually he became my boyfriend. That was way back in 2004. We got married in 2009.

This probably makes me sound like a total hick lol
I Love your story lol <3

Morena_p
Informer
Informer

Post by Morena_p »

Single. But i'd love to have a boyfriend.

hellocupcake
Debater
Debater

Post by hellocupcake »

I've been married for 7 years. Met my now husband when I was 18 or 19 and both of us had just gotten computers. :P He responded to my personal ad (lol) on Yahoo looking for friends. We didn't meet in person until I was 20 (I didn't make a habit of meeting people from online), but we started dating soon after and got married when I was 23 and done with college. :)

figgums
Learner
Learner

Post by figgums »

I have a wonderful husband :love2:
We've been together for 2 years, but we've only been married for 4 months.
Cheesy story, but I actually tutored him in English. Not a legit tutor, but kinda like an after class deal. He's Arabic, so English was his second Language.
Anyhow, I couldn't be happier. <3

Jessie226
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessie226 »

I have a boyfriend! I'm 20, and we've been together 3 years + 3 months. We met through a friend. <3

QueenBeatle6
Talker
Talker

Post by QueenBeatle6 »

i'm engaged. I met my fiance in high school and we have been dating for almost two years. He proposed last Christmas :) :love2:

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

TallButShort wrote:
hollaatmegurl wrote:I had a boyfriend for three years but broke up with him a while ago. I kinda have a thing going on with a guy who is basically perfect for me, it's a long-distance thing but oh well. We're not really 'official' or anything yet.

So crazy! I was in this situation exactly, except a few minor details.

I'm official now with that guy and have been for some months.
Congrats!

I'm hoping I can meet this guy within a year when we both can afford it. And like...we're... together but not together if that makes sense lol. I mean technically we are but we haven't put a label on it or anything which is fine by me.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

Yes. I have a boyfriend and we have been dating for 3 1/2 years. Today, we're going to celebrate my birthday and he is cooking me meatloaf <3

IceIce
Debater
Debater

Post by IceIce »

I live with my boyfriend. We've been together just about two years. We've lived together officially for one year and 5 months, but unofficially since two weeks of starting dating. ;)

We met in our university's English class. He sat next to me. We were classroom friends for a few weeks, before adding eachother on Facebook, and talking on FB chat twice before seeing outside of university.

GoGoYuBari
Informer
Informer

Post by GoGoYuBari »

I have a crush....

On a celebrity...

Who I probably will never meet...

So I guess he'll just remain a crush....

:( :x

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

Well, there's a guy I'm interested in. He's best friends with my best friend's boyfriend, so we've started hanging out a lot more in the past few months. We've known each other for like 5 years, we've just never really been close because we never had any classes together. But we are starting to get closer, and I think I'm starting to like him.
There's kind of another guy I like too, but he has a girlfriend so I'm not going to act on my feelings.

Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Blueberry »

I have a boyfriend. Back in January he moved to my city and didn't know anybody, I was also new to that city so we both had profiles on some dating site (I can't even remember which site it was to be honest, LOL). I never really went on it but I got a message from him and he ended up getting my phone number. He started to text me and asked if I wanted to hang out (he was staying in a hotel literally like 2 mins from my house) I was creeped out so I ignored him. Plus, he just came across as a jerk! He kept trying to talk to me for like a week and i'd see the text and roll my eyes. I made plans with him a few times and blew him off :? Well a few days later we had this HUGE snowstorm, the power was out, it was cold, I was sooo bored and he texted me and was like WE NEED TO HANG OUT! I finally was like "ugh, fine" and he came and got me. We had the BEST DAY/NIGHT EVER. We had SO much fun and he was not the freak I thought he was LOL. We basically have been inseparable ever since, I got soo lucky. I feel so stupid for ditching him so many times but now we're going on 10 months together :D He is deployed right now but we are planning on getting engaged when he comes back!

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

I have a boyfriend. We've been together for 1 year and 10 months. Our "Anniversary" Date (as we call it) is December 16, 2010. :love2:

We've been through alot. We met through his best friend and my classmate (they were dating). The fact that we were both cheated on in our past relationships (before meeting) brought us close together because we know what it's like. And it's something we would never do to each other. We fight ALOT. Some people say it's unhealthy, but I honestly think it's normal, like a routine, and I find it cute. We don't see each other alot, mostly 4-6 times a month. But it's adorable how he never lets me go when we go out. It's like he missed me that much. He'll get mad even if I have to go to the bathroom sometimes. It's cute. I'm really happy with him. <3

OH. And I love seeing my ex (the one that cheated on me) suffer because I'm so happy. He stalks me constantly and adds me alot of times via Facebook, I've denied him about 4 times already. He can go to hell. :toad:

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

No bf or husband or real crush. I have a tiny crush on this guy in one of my classes but 1. he's 2 years younger and 2. he is taken anyway. ohwell.
imma ball til the day i fall

Taz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Taz »

Min wrote:I first met my husband on an online wrestling forum when I was 18, but I really didn't like him--I thought he acted like a prick. A wrestling event came into my state so I decided to go...and lo and behold I waited right behind him in line, which was a freaky coincidence. He sat several rows in front of me but I decided not to talk to him. On the forum a couple of weeks later he made a post wishing me happy birthday, so I eventually told him I saw him at the event. We eventually talked more and more and realized he wasn't a prick, and a couple of months later he told me he loved me. So I decided to date him, and eventually he became my boyfriend. That was way back in 2004. We got married in 2009.

This probably makes me sound like a total hick lol
Oh it does'nt - thats so cute ^_^ And creepy, life is strange like that!

mimi
Talker
Talker

Post by mimi »

im married and we two little kids (ages 1 and 3). i met him in a foreign country. we both were working there, at the same place. i liked him right away, except for the way he dressed (messy). i moved in with him after a month, got married in 10 months and had a baby a year later and two years after that another. we are both from new england, so visiting each others family is convient. my husband is an awesome dad, person. hes out riding his bike right now, its veterans day and unseasonbly warm here in new england. we lived it up quite a bit before kids, traveling a lot, spending a lot. we are so happy to stay at home and take care of our kids and while we dont have any spending money, we dont feel a need for it.

hollygolightly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hollygolightly »

No boyfriend, no husband, no crush, just a baby daddy that I was never in a serious relationship with. It was more like a hook up whenever any one of us wanted kind of deal until OOPS!!!..I got knocked up. Since I'm a pro-life pro-choicer (I'm prochoice for other women, but pro-life when it comes to myself) abortion was sort of kind of not an option. So I'm stuck dealing with him for the next 18 years :roll:

caomei
Informer
Informer

Post by caomei »

I'm engaged. I go to Korea this summer to meet his family in person (I met them via Skype several times). I'm nervous, but I'm excited.

We are both in university and we plan to move in together soon. I'm not sure if I want an actual wedding or not yet so who knows when we will get married.

oddfuturee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oddfuturee »

Crush!
Liked him for almost a year now. Oh my.
We went to the same middle school, became Facebook friends, always thought he was cute and all. Never talked to him though, he was a grade above.
I posted happy birthday on his wall a while ago, and he commented "Thanks! (: message me? :3"
We've talked everyday since then, I started liking him that day.
He looks like davedays. Too cute. :D
Sadly, he doesn't know. We have an interesting friendship ; there's an obvious kinda attraction but we don't consider each other more than friends. he says the sweetest things! :love2:
Tragiiiiiiiiiic.
We're best friends though, so I guess that's enough :|

heythere
Talker
Talker

Post by heythere »

I have a crush on a boy named Tom, he lives in England and I live in Delaware. We met about a year ago online on tumblr and just started messaging other. We'd talk every night and eventually exchanged phone numbers. We call or Skype each other almost every night. The time difference makes it hard sometimes but we always make time for each other. He's coming to America in 2013 to study aboard for a semester at U of Penn and we plan on meeting :)

Return to “Relationships”