Do you guys have a crush/boyfriend/husband?

lacenleather
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Do you guys have a crush/boyfriend/husband?

Post by lacenleather »

I have a boyfriend. We have been together for 1 year and 5 months. Seems less. He is perfect.

BubbleButt
Learner
Learner

Post by BubbleButt »

I have a boyfriend, we have been together for 6 months, we actually were friends before for 2 years, and at first i never got this kind of feelings for him, before i started to like him he liked another girl.. and he told me about her and such. I actually gave him a bit of tips for him to get her, but she was obssesed for another guy. So he didn't got her, that happened at the second year, after we talked more and more, suddenly i was realizing he and i had so much in common, and a lot of people said he and i looked good together. At first i thought that was just me thinking stuff, the more we talked i just felt this weird feeling in me. When i felt like shit, and he suddenly walked towards me, i turned and smiled but then turned again to face him and had this angry expression. As if i didn't liked him. which wasn't true.. i just thought he still liked the other girl.. i was afraid to be rejected.. i never told him.. Afterwards he suddenly confessed, i was surprised, i didn't believe it, i thought this was all a dream. But no, it IS real. i felt so happy. And now we are together. :D I really hope we can last longer together.. i really really hope so..

Misstress_Eleven11
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Misstress_Eleven11 »

I have an internet crush
The Ol' Senpai Will Never Be Mine
Situation. oh well.

sunflowerskies
Debater
Debater

Post by sunflowerskies »

Oh I absolutely have a crush, we snapchat back and forth (sometimes light flirting is involved) but he doesn't want to make a move and I don't know when I should either. Just going to see where this goes, but hopefully things work out because he is a sweetheart. <3
☕️

buttoneyes1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by buttoneyes1 »

No.

:(

Cassabian
Talker
Talker

Post by Cassabian »

I have a husband! We've been married for exactly one month today, however, we've been together for 15 years, 1 month and 13 days :o It feels so strange to refer to him as my "husband".

audacious_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by audacious_ »

I have a boyfriend. We've been together for a year and a half now, but we've been best friends for about two years before then.
We met in college, through our organization and I haven't regretted being with him since <3

_Irvine Scottish_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by _Irvine Scottish_ »

Met my boyfriend on tinder and our first date was a 3in1. We went for drinks and then decided to go for food and then went for a long walk at the beach. The date lasted 6 hours and it was just non stop chit chatting and sharing our stories. He's my forever crush now

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

I have the biggest crush on a guy I met roughly six months ago. He's so dreamy :love2:
Unfortunately, we live really far apart and he has an insane schedule, so it's not been too easy to meet up as much as we'd like to. We're still gauging the potential for this to work out, and I'm honestly really hoping it will. This feels like a once in a lifetime thing.

vikez
Learner
Learner

Post by vikez »

No, after my last breakup I don't feel any need for a relationship or intimacy and sometimes I'm weirded out by this.

greysweatpants20
Informer
Informer

Post by greysweatpants20 »

No, i actually haven't had a genuine crush in a long time. I kinda miss being a boy crazy teenager, these days I feel pretty lukewarm about everyone or my attraction is just shallow without the desire for act.

Vonneeee
Learner
Learner

Post by Vonneeee »

Been married for 1 year now to my wife. I came out to my family last year and have never been happier. She's my everything

Return to “Relationships”