Post by KacieMD11 »

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AprilandJustin: TrendingScamily Part 34

Post by MSmom »

Tessa wrote:April has said that she doesn't use a plate with Liam because he dumps the food. I'm wondering exactly how and when she thinks he'll stop doing that? Does she think he'll just reach an age when he spontaneously just asks for a plate and picks up his spoon and feeds himself perfectly?

How old does he have to be for them to be willing to do the work to teach him how to behave at the table? A baby with a mess of food all over his highchair, face, clothes and hair is NOT cute.

The restaurant in today's vlog was a great example. He's in his highchair and starts wiggling around. Rather than encourage him to settle down April starts mimicking what he's doing. In addition to looking ridiculous in a public space, she's encouraging that kind of behavior from her child at the table no matter where they might be. I used to get compliments from total strangers on how nicely my children behaved in restaurants. Pretty soon A&J won't be able to take Liam out for a meal without causing a scene.

The baby subtitles are actually cute. Too bad its so obvious it's someone else's idea. It's clear that Justin is pulling ideas from wherever he can to now try and make improvements to the vlog and to increase Aprils visibility on IG. More desperate for sponsorships than ever. He really put the cart before the horse with TrendingFamily.

The fan vids....... :| They serve no purpose. It's just extending the vids with the same crap that's posting in their comments.

Like someone else asked. How do they have time to watch all these shows? Justin has a new business to get off the ground and he's sweating the latest episodes of Scandal? This TF venture is going to wreck his rep with YTers for sure. I see TF video reviews in the near future.
YES! I've been boggled by this for months.

I think April thinks that one day she will miraculously be able to put a plate down and Liam will accept it. What she doesn't realize is that if she waits till he's two he's still gonna throw the plate 'cause he won't be used to it.

They have to be able to tell him NO when he starts messing with it. Redirect him. They don't have those skills, unfortunately...and because of that Liam will be eating like this for a long time to come.

I can't even imagine dumping a pile of food in front of my child let alone doing it in a restaurant! If they continue to treat him as if he hasn't got a brain, he won't learn a thing.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AprilandJustin: TrendingScamily Part 34

Post by Maris Margaret »

webbygurl626 wrote:Hey I have been a lurker for a while but I decided to join after getting attacked in their comment section. Love reading all your posts especially about Justine.
:wel:
May the bridges I burn light the way.

Return to “AprilAthena7”