Marissa "I Don't Believe In Clean Eating" Lace: SWF (Part 3)

SeeMyVest

Marissa "I Don't Believe In Clean Eating" Lace: SWF (Part 3)

Post by SeeMyVest »

Continue here <3 hope I did okay with the name, combining suggestions.

wowwaz
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "I Don't Believe In Clean Eating" Lace: SWF (Par

Post by wowwaz »

Love the name lololol

SeeMyVest

Post by SeeMyVest »

image.jpg
So my comment is the one at the top. I wonder how long it will take before it's deleted or I get attacked.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

coffeeaddict03
Talker
Talker

Post by coffeeaddict03 »

good point made in the previous thread that she brought up maxx-related questions at least 3 times and responded by saying she wasn't going to talk about it. THEN DON'T READ THE QUESTION. at one point someone asked her to elaborate because they weren't able to watch her previous live chat and she was like "then you should have been there~" soooooo bitchy

marbles29
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by marbles29 »

This kind of reminds me of Kayla..now I know of coarse there two different people . But even we could see/knew that Kayla was older and just wouldn't fit in with that group (Lindsay and co)..

I wish that she would arm herself with knowledge before talking about stuff she knows nothing about . The whole I don't believe in clean eating is so dumb to me ..I don't know any diet that works were you can eat a bunch of scrap and still lose weight

sassyxoox
Informer
Informer

Post by sassyxoox »

i dont know why she continues to edit her photos to look like her thighs never touch. marissa, you vlog - we can clearly see that whenever youre walking, standing - your thighs touch very much. you have no thigh gap whatsoever. just stop. you'd get a lot more appreciation if you embraced your actual body. and not the heavily edited instagram fantasy body you shove down our throats. she even edits her boobs in instagram posts.

hmbxo13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hmbxo13 »

I'm in disbelief that I ever stood up for Marissa. Her live chat... There's being sassy and then there's just being rude. She acted like she was too good or too important to answer most questions. Why do a live chat just to answer stupid questions? Not everyone has time to sit around every time you do a live chat. She didn't have to go into full detail about what went down between her and Max, but she could have said more than "no, we're not friends." Don't publicize every detail of your life and get upset when people ask questions.
She threw a jab at the people asking the same questions over and over though. Someone asked what her pet peeves were and she said "when people are repetitive."

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ That's so dumb, people ask over and over because the person ignores them, at least say you won't talk about it if you want them to stop.

IDG why a lot of youtubers do those live chats, they always seem to just end up mad at the questions being asked and then they get all defensive.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

When she was in the blue top and black workout pants she looks dramatically different from her instagram post vs her vlog. She is blatantly obvious about photoshopping her pictures now, like it wasn't obvious before haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

count_your_rainbows
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by count_your_rainbows »

I don't even know where to begin. It has been very clear in my comments here that I've been forgiving, supportive and very hopeful for Marissa. I am fucking mind blown right now. Horrified... at myself for believing in this little cunt.
I don't even need to write it all out because everyone's comments above have all the info... WHAT A BITCH. A monster really. It's like almost overnight how much she changed. It makes me really wonder if she's trolling us and/or fueling her channel off of the hate she's getting. She's probably noticed that being hated is just as lucrative (like jaclyn hill).

Marissa, you've said before that you cry every time you read here... GO FUCKING CRY, you do it to yourself! You're an asshole and a fraud. I'm ashamed I ever enjoyed you, was inspired by you, supported you... you're a shitty person, have fun being alone forever with no real friends and no boyfriend, ever. No one's fault but your own. Get some fucking therapy.

count_your_rainbows
Gossiper
Gossiper

sharkbaait wrote:When she was in the blue top and black workout pants she looks dramatically different from her instagram post vs her vlog. She is blatantly obvious about photoshopping her pictures now, like it wasn't obvious before haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In comparison to what she likes us to believe on IG, she looked VERY chubby in every outfit of that whole video.

coffeeaddict03
Talker
Talker

Post by coffeeaddict03 »

For her main channel videos, she has the English language skills of a 11-year old. For example, "Today, in this video, I'm going to do a Get Ready With Me video! I worked hard and loved making this video, so I hope you guys like the video! Please like the video!" She seriously needs to formulate regular sentences.

sassyxoox
Informer
Informer

Post by sassyxoox »

i also find it hilarious that she tries to portray that shes so fit and works out so often, yet every single time she tries to show how to do lunges, she fn starts to fall over. theyre lunges, with minimal to no weight, its not like shes dead lifting squats of 200+lbs. how much do you want to bet that 2 out of 3 times she claims shes "goin to the gym" she never actually goes. the whole "id show you my workouts, but my gym doesnt allow filming" is total bullshit. okay, but your apartment gym does - so film an actual workout that is more than just basic lunges and basic planks. both of which you stil struggle to do and theyre the basics.

coffeeaddict03
Talker
Talker

Post by coffeeaddict03 »

wait, what if she actually lies about going to the gym on her snapchat/vlogs....wouldn't even put it past her. it certainly doesn't show that she's been going to the gym "every day"

smorespup
Informer
Informer

Post by smorespup »

Ok so why does Marissa think she's such a nice person? Like, she's always talking about how positive she is and how she loves saying hello to random people and asking how their day is. Why do you have to brag about how nice you are and shove it up everyone's ass all the time? If you're really a nice person, you shouldn't have to convince people. Actions speak louder than words, and with what she's shown on youtube, she is a total asshole.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She talks about being a nice person because she's trying to convince herself she is. Like I said in the last thread, the people who go on and on about positivity and complain about negative people, are usually really negative people themselves.

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer

Post by logicalnonsense »

Next time she does a live chat (if she does) someone needs to save it before she gets a chance to take it down! I would if I knew how haha, I'm disappointed I didn't get to see this one for myself :(

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

She may have been wearing it longer, but the first time I noticed that Polar watch was in one of the last one or two videos. Gee, what a surprise, guess who got a white Polar watch a month or so ago??? I won't name names, but it starts with an 'N' and ends with 'ikki'.

I am in total agreement with the people who used to kind of like her and felt like she was more real, and now, YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE, MARISSA!

smorespup
Informer
Informer

Post by smorespup »

I haven't seen any of her live chats. I've only seen the one she did with Jazmine. There's just something about her when she's behaving candidly that is so inherently bitchy. Just the way she carries herself and speaks is so mean and sarcastic. But yeah, I think someone should save the next video before it's taken down.

count_your_rainbows
Gossiper
Gossiper

sassyxoox wrote:i also find it hilarious that she tries to portray that shes so fit and works out so often, yet every single time she tries to show how to do lunges, she fn starts to fall over. theyre lunges, with minimal to no weight, its not like shes dead lifting squats of 200+lbs. how much do you want to bet that 2 out of 3 times she claims shes "goin to the gym" she never actually goes. the whole "id show you my workouts, but my gym doesnt allow filming" is total bullshit. okay, but your apartment gym does - so film an actual workout that is more than just basic lunges and basic planks. both of which you stil struggle to do and theyre the basics.

She legit loses her balances every single time. I'm also starting to think she NEVER goes to the gym. We would see SOME sort of difference, she wears tanks all the time and her arms have been the same amount of chubby for months and months.

Return to “MarissaLace”