"FakeprilJustaBitchTv: Susan>Sharon Part 33"

Just_saying
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: "FakeprilJustaBitchTv: Susan>Sharon Part 33"

Post by Just_saying »

mereleigh wrote:Laughing.....OMG...in their comments section someone asked Her to do a video of all of Liam's favourite snacks and how to make the. I wanted to tell her to close her eyes...pick three random videos and she'd have all of her answers. It has to be someone here that said that sarcastically.
I saw that comment also and i was all.. Is that person serious? People actually liked the comment also. The snacks April feeds Liam are crap. There's other videos on YT that are way better.
All of the "snacks" April makes/gives Liam is deli turkey, broccoli, cauliflower, &yogurt melts and sometimes Cheerios.. Pfft, who gives that to their child? He needs more variety!

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

mereleigh wrote:
SnowOwl wrote:He never quit his job, he was fired for fraud and there are many of us who totally believe it is true especially with all the proof that has been posted about it.

As for the Linkedin account, you can put in whatever you want just like any other site. If he wants to make it look like he "quit" and has no large gap in his employment doctoring it up would be a good idea, which I would not put past him. I am sure this idea he got after PLL but it's not really an idea but a rip off of other people doing the same thing already. For example, the Lavinges were not doing any sponsored type stuff until they started getting more "friendly" with Ape. Then all of a sudden you started to see the Blue Apron on their vlogs, Dee wearing make up and getting her hair, nails and lashes done, and now some other sponsored spots. I wouldn't be surprised if this is what gave him the idea to start this new scam project.

I feel really sorry for anyone who actually gets involved with Justine and this because in the end the only one that is going to be hurting are the families who got suckered in. That Canadian family is always posting on their vlogs sucking up and I have seen that Bolanos bunch lady post on some of Ape's IG post kissing ass. These are perfect examples of newbie family vloggers who may be a target for Justine.

In his video where he fails miserably at explaining his new business it sounds like the conversation with the co-worker where he bowed out of their partnership happened recently. That this happened in March 2015 would make sense because it was just after March that they mention Kin phone meetings and then their visit to Kin. Its just more of JustaLiar's smoke and mirrors game he plays. Trending Family probably isn't the old business name. It would be telling to know when this happened. If it's June last year then he really has been doing squat for a year. I personally think it's a very recent idea that came to mind after some wine and a blunt while philosophying about the beginning of life on earth and stolen ideas about how to fleece the sheep. Its interesting that as someone with no morals has an exaggerated view of his own importance.
plus i remember when he was fired many of us found his linkedin and he had his employer there and just labeled himself as self-employed. nothing about trending family. he's definitely trying to close that gap.

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

frizzzx86 wrote:
mereleigh wrote:
SnowOwl wrote:He never quit his job, he was fired for fraud and there are many of us who totally believe it is true especially with all the proof that has been posted about it.

As for the Linkedin account, you can put in whatever you want just like any other site. If he wants to make it look like he "quit" and has no large gap in his employment doctoring it up would be a good idea, which I would not put past him. I am sure this idea he got after PLL but it's not really an idea but a rip off of other people doing the same thing already. For example, the Lavinges were not doing any sponsored type stuff until they started getting more "friendly" with Ape. Then all of a sudden you started to see the Blue Apron on their vlogs, Dee wearing make up and getting her hair, nails and lashes done, and now some other sponsored spots. I wouldn't be surprised if this is what gave him the idea to start this new scam project.

I feel really sorry for anyone who actually gets involved with Justine and this because in the end the only one that is going to be hurting are the families who got suckered in. That Canadian family is always posting on their vlogs sucking up and I have seen that Bolanos bunch lady post on some of Ape's IG post kissing ass. These are perfect examples of newbie family vloggers who may be a target for Justine.

In his video where he fails miserably at explaining his new business it sounds like the conversation with the co-worker where he bowed out of their partnership happened recently. That this happened in March 2015 would make sense because it was just after March that they mention Kin phone meetings and then their visit to Kin. Its just more of JustaLiar's smoke and mirrors game he plays. Trending Family probably isn't the old business name. It would be telling to know when this happened. If it's June last year then he really has been doing squat for a year. I personally think it's a very recent idea that came to mind after some wine and a blunt while philosophying about the beginning of life on earth and stolen ideas about how to fleece the sheep. Its interesting that as someone with no morals has an exaggerated view of his own importance.
plus i remember when he was fired many of us found his linkedin and he had his employer there and just labeled himself as self-employed. nothing about trending family. he's definitely trying to close that gap.
Justin be scamming and fudging truths all over the interwebs! From crapshine, to NextLevel (super scam) to this newest scam, to fudging his credentials on LinkedIn. How can he live with being so shady!?!? Completely devoid of morals.

Tessa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tessa »

She can't do her own toes to save some money? DANG. LOL

:rofl: Why does Justin talk to Liam like english is his second language? Justin has no clue. And oh man, the car monologues are over the top ridiculous. It's not that serious Justin. You have allergies. They're not life threatening.

So April mentions SatSunShine, I think because someone asked two days ago about it in the comments. So today she remembers to mention it. I doubt they've sold many plastic mugs at $12.99 each. Our Family Dollar store sells the same mug for $3.

Return to “AprilAthena7”