FuglyFaceOfBeauty Part 12

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FuglyFaceOfBeauty Part 12

Post by Pinksk8 »

In hindsight, I think the YT rant was more directly about Sammi, who also attended Wireless on the day she uploaded. Why wouldn't they have met up? Sammi seemed to be in a much more prestigious section of the festival. Also Sammi had uploaded her own rant just a few days before Graces. I am convinced she is obsessed with her in a very unnatural way. Even down to filming the outside of Libertys when she was in London, Sammy almost always includes a shot when she is in London vlogging.

Also a while back she stated on Twitter that she hated people who sang seriously in their vlogs....she was doing the same.

AND another thing, if your gonna tell your subscribers you are "SOOOO busy" in July, then dont then show yourself being bored in your house all the time, maybe Gross' definition of busy is different to mine but....

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

slicker wrote:I too am confused, by how someone who brags about how real their vlogs are, only eats yogurts and salad and is still obese. She's beyond overweight.
Grace is a liar, but there are people who don't eat junk food all day long and are still fat, so...

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Since she's in the pool so much, she should really take advantage of it. Having a good swim can be just as beneficial as a run but without the joint pain. If she just swam seriously for three days a week and cut back on the nutella she would slim down some.

youtube81
Talker
Talker

Post by youtube81 »

There is a LOT of similarities with Beautycrush's content. Even yesterdays video she closed the fridge and said she didnt want to get cussed for leaving it open. And she talks about how her 'usual' day to day life is boring and not as exciting as people assume, and that it can be lonely.
Now we're hearing about the 'AL'mond milk, avocados etc..

Because she did not say openly in her video the day AFTER Alfie's comment that she didnt mean him....i think we can only assume she DID mean him right? Or the group of people he was with. Otherwise i think she'd address it incase he'd been offended.

Perhaps she doesn't get invited to these book launch parties and product release do's? Perhaps she's getting left out in that sense.
I mean, we hear about EVERY god damn opportunity she has. She is 'AWARD WINNING' according to her headings. She's been in magazines, she gets VIP opportunities and free things sent to her. She is so materialistic. I think the only reason i stayed subscribed was because i used to feel better about myself when i watched her hauls! Because she was OBSESSED with buying things to make herself feel better and it made me cringe.
Every day has to involve a new outfit.

I feel there is a glimmer of hope when she talks about chilldren in care, etc. But then it comes back to appearance 99% of the time and all that is lost.

She can never match other youtuber's artistic flare or good taste. She is very eager to imitate tho.

fatniss_neverclean
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by fatniss_neverclean »

Which one of you writ that long comment on her last Instagram pic last night? Something told me to screencap that shit but I didn't! It was total gold!

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Which pic was it? Or has she deleted it by now?

Lmao look at her trying to act like she has a waist in this pic. Compare it to the picture of her in the yellow romper. You ain't fooling anybody. And wtf at those shoes with that outfit.

fatniss_neverclean
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by fatniss_neverclean »

FrozenLeaves wrote:Which pic was it? Or has she deleted it by now?

Lmao look at her trying to act like she has a waist in this pic. Compare it to the picture of her in the yellow romper. You ain't fooling anybody. And wtf at those shoes with that outfit.

Yeah it was that one! It was a looooong comment and I read it like 3 times! Somebody read her like a book! They said she was a spoilt brat with shitty content, shitty personality and lazy with no work ethic and that's why she's not as popular as the rest.

TruthSpreader13
Stalker
Stalker

Post by TruthSpreader13 »

Hey guys! I'm Truthspreader13 on instagram and i posted that long comment. I was absolutely fed up because she claims she is proud to be big and loves herself but she should love herself enough to lose the dead weight (simon) and get rid of the extra weight (250+ lbs) !!! SO SICK OF EXCUSES. Anyway yeah I posted it and just made this account. I did screenshot what I said but my iPhone was acting ridiculous and didn't back up anything (actually posting this at the Apple store) !

cm2013
Talker
Talker

Post by cm2013 »

In the vlog she posted a couple of days ago she mentioned she was possibly going to be a plus size model ( :roll: )... she has always denied being plus sized. I'm sure some of you will remember she replied to one girl who asked where she shops for plus size clothing or something and Grace replied to say that she isn't plus size so she can't help, and I think that was a couple of years ago when she was at least a size 20+ then. It annoys me that someone like her, who has shamed big women rather than embracing herself and others like her, would be given an opportunity like that. People like Sarah Rae Vargas is a much better advocate for bigger women because she's very body positive and confident, despite being bigger than Grace.

Just as a side note, I feel like she should put 'plus size' in her lookbook titles because, as someone on here pointed out, there is a market for bigger women. Therefore people searching for ideas of how to dress as a bigger girl could find her channel through that. I'm sure she could gain many more subbies that way.

Also, I can't believe she bangs on about how she tries to be humble when she is literally THE most braggy person I've watched on YouTube. She's always making things seem bigger and more professional than they are, for example the spare room she calls her 'office', always going on about how she has meetings to attend and blah blah blah. She really makes it obvious to the viewer that YouTube is just a job for her, which I get that it is for a lot of YouTubers nowadays, but others still manage to make it come across as though it's a hobby with the bonus of making money from it. Whereas Grace is always moaning about how much 'work' she has to do... ie. editing, filming, writing a blog post, etc. I hope I'm making sense.

So sorry for the long post, had a lot to get off my chest!

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

in her latest vlog.

the "important calls" scene :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I bet there's no one on the other line, its just for show.

D_ani
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by D_ani »

First time commenting in this and today i commented on ur vlog saying that she should add in olus size to her titles in her look books in order for her to attract a wider audience. As much as i hate her at times due to her LIES about size 14 jeans and etc or a 12...it gives me body confidence issues... i mean im a 14 and NO WHERE AS BIG AS HER. I Dont even look overweight or anything. Im shorter than her but my body is in porportion and i am curvy aize 12/14 but shes deluded! So lets see if she takes m comment as good or bad.

D_ani
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by D_ani »

First time commenting in this and today i commented on ur vlog saying that she should add in olus size to her titles in her look books in order for her to attract a wider audience. As much as i hate her at times due to her LIES about size 14 jeans and etc or a 12...it gives me body confidence issuesImage i mean im a 14 and NO WHERE AS BIG AS HER. I Dont even look overweight or anything. Im shorter than her but my body is in porportion and i am curvy aize 12/14 but shes deluded! So lets see if she takes m comment as good or bad. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

queenxyz
Learner
Learner

Post by queenxyz »

Hmm she's known for being a lying, boasting, self-obsessed baked potato with no real talent who looks like a rat when she smiles :)

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

My reaction to that tweet :barf:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

ladypete
Debater
Debater

Post by ladypete »

Of course the bread is easy to get to and at eye level, whilst the rice cakes are hidden away on the top top shelf :rofl:

ladypete
Debater
Debater

Post by ladypete »

Sorry guys I'm posting as i watch the blog! Where is the other half of that takeaway?! NO WAY is that all they ordered :D Surely we're not meant to believe that

giannabanana
Informer
Informer

Post by giannabanana »

Why does she think her spots only come when she's due on? You can get spots even when you're not due on Grace, it's perfectly normal.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

Did these two idiots never have a mango before or...?

SanoviaMonet
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SanoviaMonet »

Did her and asia have a falling out or am i missing something? Sorry new to this thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LPB
Informer
Informer

Post by LPB »

giannabanana wrote:Why does she think her spots only come when she's due on? You can get spots even when you're not due on Grace, it's perfectly normal.
Apparently she only gets a period once every 3 months or something, yet it seems like every week she complains about being due on. Strange woman, she is...

Return to “Grace F Victory”