Kristin Gehm Part 4

puppymomma4

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 4

Post by puppymomma4 »

QuePasa wrote:We all have noted that her life is mundane --and it is. So why doesn't she vlog when she goes other places where she could show something interesting and different? Like the New York and Chicago trips where she was too busy "living in the moment" to vlog. That is exactly when someone should vlog, not during their everyday life at home. What could she possibly be doing that she wants no one to see? I get that she wants to keep up the illusion of eating healthy, but surely she is doing something other than eating and drinking on these vacations if that is her issue.
She doesn't eat as healthy as she claims to at home, or she wouldn't weigh 300 lbs. The out of town eating, and I think mainly DRINKING, is so out of control that even her most devoted hippo loyalists would raise their eyebrows.

She's def a closeted heavy, heavy social drinker.

rainyday
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by rainyday »

Her hair is just awful. I can't believe she pays a hair genius too look like that. Not only is it a shade of mud but the way she curls it just ugh

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

I am very amazed after watching Paris Fashion Week, ups sorry it was Kwhale last vlog.

Just two words: Bingo Wings :clap:
English is not my first language

rainyday
Learner
Learner

Post by rainyday »

*to

MsNic
Learner
Learner

Post by MsNic »

rainyday wrote:Her hair is just awful. I can't believe she pays a hair genius too look like that. Not only is it a shade of mud but the way she curls it just ugh
That twisty updo she does is the worst. It does nothing for her, except make her face look wider and accent her jowls.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Speaking of her hair and her 'hair genius'...this is from her Francesca's haul, like, last week..? Anyway, it was a couple of days or so after her most recent appointment with her 'hair genius'..

Notice the bog blob of bleach it appears that her hair genius (?) Eric (?) seems to have dumped on the left side of her head.....?

It is one thing that he even did that..but to let her waddle out of the salon like that......? Tsk, tsk.....(and being a hair genius he HAD to have noticed?!?) and how the f-ck does/did she not notice and get her wide load back to his salon and have him fix that.....?? Meh, maybe she did.....hopefully she did!!!!

I am sorry but he should not have let her leave the salon like that, genius or even just right out of school.....It would have taken a mere 20 minutes to slap a toner on that..maybe K was in a hurry to run home and scarf down her Aldi ice cream and potato chips...the poor thing, it must have been a couple of hours since she was away from her fridge or any snacks....

Kadiddle Hoffer
Learner
Learner

Post by Kadiddle Hoffer »

MsNic wrote:That twisty updo she does is the worst. It does nothing for her, except make her face look wider and accent her jowls.
Hmm, that's my favorite hairstyle of Kristin's because it keeps her from fiddling with her hair. Her constant hair-touching is why I unsubbed to her. All of her other weird quirks don't bother me a zillionth as much as her need to constantly put her hands on/in her hair. So, SO gross.

Does anyone else think that the lip smacking is Kristin giving herself kisses? :?

MsNic
Learner
Learner

Post by MsNic »

Kadiddle Hoffer wrote:
MsNic wrote:That twisty updo she does is the worst. It does nothing for her, except make her face look wider and accent her jowls.
Hmm, that's my favorite hairstyle of Kristin's because it keeps her from fiddling with her hair. Her constant hair-touching is why I unsubbed to her. All of her other weird quirks don't bother me a zillionth as much as her need to constantly put her hands on/in her hair. So, SO gross.

Does anyone else think that the lip smacking is Kristin giving herself kisses? :?

The hair touching doesn't bother me nearly as much as watching her pretend to be in her early/mid 20's with the hair and outfit choices (Maurice's/Horrid from Torrid, etc.). :roll:

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

I don't hate on the bingo arms or the pasty skin, or the fact that she's fat. I'm all of those things minus the pasty skin. What I do object to are the ugly, ill fitting outfits and the primping like she's all that and a bag of chips. I'm not going to say cover the bingo arms. If they are offensive to you then don't look. But I will ask that she start wearing clothes appropriate to her size and that are tailored properly.

Kfail since I know you read here stop being so mother fucking cheap. There has to be a Suzie the Tent Maker in BFE. Get thee to a seamstress stat. Maybe buy one or two less makeup items and get your clothes tailored properly. Pants shouldn't puddle on the floor even with your old lady heels. Also crotches shouldn't eat pants. That can be fixed with a few seems.

Signed,

Fellow fatty makeupismylife...But unlike you I am age and size appropriate at all times. I know what I speak of.

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

Ok, what video has these outfits in it? After hearing it described so much I feel the need to actually see her crotch eating her pants. Lol. (Or at least her doing a wobbly dip to try to un-wedgie herself).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

penguinasaurus wrote:Ok, what video has these outfits in it? After hearing it described so much I feel the need to actually see her crotch eating her pants. Lol. (Or at least her doing a wobbly dip to try to un-wedgie herself).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Most recent vlaaaaaag.

Krista
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Krista »

I was skimming through names on here and saw her name and couldn't believe she was even known enough for her own thread let alone 4 of them!

I found her because Emily Noel mentioned her and omg she is so freaking boring I have no idea how anyone can watch her (now I know,most is probably hate watching haha).

Her makeup looks like crap and she has NO personality or makeup knowledge. She's awful.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Krista wrote:I was skimming through names on here and saw her name and couldn't believe she was even known enough for her own thread let alone 4 of them!

I found her because Emily Noel mentioned her and omg she is so freaking boring I have no idea how anyone can watch her (now I know,most is probably hate watching haha).

Her makeup looks like crap and she has NO personality or makeup knowledge. She's awful.
She's legit the worst. And in addition to her heinous exterior, she's absolutely wretched to the people around her...and that's a dwindling crew.

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

What puppymomm said is why I hate watch her with glee and can't wait for the inevitable comeuppance.

sophiezw
Talker
Talker

Post by sophiezw »

Couldn't help but throw this out there..... saw it online today. Puppymomma, we're pretty sure K-whale does a lot of imbibing... hence this pic comes as no surprise! :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

sophiezw wrote:Couldn't help but throw this out there..... saw it online today. Puppymomma, we're pretty sure K-whale does a lot of imbibing... hence this pic comes as no surprise! :rofl:
I was coming here to post that!!!! Lol! She does like her dranky drank. :rofl:

TopoSass
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TopoSass »

Latest vlog is up. Starting at 6:25 to the end... oh em gee soooo much sAssy bAbby to say the least!! I laughed and cringed at the entire dialogue. I would just give up forcing other people to be on camera, but that's a quality shared by all YouTube bloggers. :? Somehow I still watch.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

I have so much respect for Bob the Troll right now.

"Do you think I look like Melissa McCarthy?"

"No."

BURN. YOU FUCKING TWUNT.

Baaaab, you're my hero today.

Kristin: Not every fat woman looks like Melissa McCarthy. K bye.

QuePasa
Informer
Informer

Post by QuePasa »

I don't get Topic Tuesday as a thing. Doesn't every video have a topic regardless of the day? What is unique about Tuesday videos other than that it is Tuesday that makes it deserve a special title?

This has been bugging me for a long time.

antiquerose
Lurker
Lurker

Post by antiquerose »

QuePasa wrote:I don't get Topic Tuesday as a thing. Doesn't every video have a topic regardless of the day? What is unique about Tuesday videos other than that it is Tuesday that makes it deserve a special title?

This has been bugging me for a long time.
YUP I was thinking the exact same thing today. On Tuesday's - I do videos on a topic! Groundbreaking.

Return to “Kristin Gehm”