MarissaLace part 2

alex_123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MarissaLace part 2

Post by alex_123 »

she's SO annoying on this live stream omg... someone asked if she still talks to her ex boyfriends and she said "no but my ex boyfriend texted me the other day to tell me his gf watches my videos"..... marrissa you vlogged about that like weeks ago it wasn't the other day...i remember it was in a video with meghan in her car and it was a while ago... she's also being very rude to everyone on this live stream YIKES

wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Post by wowwaz »

She doesn't believe clean foods exist. I can't with this girl. This livestream is such a joke. She went on and on about how much she like Law & Order SVU and when someone asked her if she shipped Elliot and Olivia she said she doesn't know who that is and it must be from Scandal. Anyone who watches SVU can easily associate those two names with the show. She was such a bitch the whole time and was so rude to so many of the people. And if she's not going to answer the questions people want to know, why do a live stream? May as well just cherry pick the questions in a prerecorded video. And she talked about how her exBF's new GF watches her videos and he texted her the other day to tell her, bitch you mentioned that in a video MONTHS ago

cwx12
Debater
Debater

Post by cwx12 »

"i dont believe that there are foods that are clean" .... literally an actual thing she said

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socks123 »

This honestly made me hate her so much! lol she is the biggest bitch, she was rude in answering almost every single question. The whole time I kept thinking "maybe you are the problem!".
She also said her best YouTube friend is Nikki in the very beginning of the video.

alex_123
Learner
Learner

Post by alex_123 »

Honestly this live stream REALLY changed my opinion of her, I'm thinking about unsubscribing. Up until now, she had said some things that annoyed me but I could get over it because I genuinely thought she had good intentions.
But she was just straight up rude and annoying in this live stream. It is clear that she uses her subscribers as a confidence boost because she kept reading all the comments talking about her being hot... I understand that anyone would get an ego boost from that but to me it came off weird.
This stuff with Meghan is freaking childish. Instead of just saying "hey guys, just want to say Meghan and I aren't talking right now" she had to act like a 12 year old and throw shade at her the entire livestream.. like ok....
Also, I'm really confused how she is going to be friends with Lindsey and Meghan and that group because she specifically said at the beginning of the livestream that she doesn't like people who are preachy about their beliefs.. Although I personally really like Lindsey and don't mind Meghan, they are SOOOO preachy about their beliefs... It is something they are passionate about and they do a lot of activities related to it (meditation classes, yoga classes, etc). Just don't see how she will fit into that group and from her Monday vlog that seems like what she is trying to do.
IDK sorry for ranting but this live stream really bummed me out as someone who was a genuine fan of her....She claims she is genuine and real in her videos but that livestream was a side of her i have never seen before.... :?

hawks13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hawks13 »

All I can notice is that she uses Timeflies music in her videos.... Hmmm funny considering Nikki was one of, if not the one, to start using Timeflies...

alex_123
Learner
Learner

Post by alex_123 »

socks123 wrote:This honestly made me hate her so much! lol she is the biggest bitch, she was rude in answering almost every single question. The whole time I kept thinking "maybe you are the problem!".
She also said her best YouTube friend is Nikki in the very beginning of the video.
sorry i kind of copied your post haha! but I agree! The mentality that she has is just very childish to me. I understand that there are some people in her life who really were toxic (she mentioned her mom being abusive) but not every person you have a fight or disagreement with needs to be booted out of your life... People disagree, fights happen, that's life.. Mature people work it out and move on.. She reminds me of myself when I was like 14 and thought the whole world was out to get me (When in reality I was just an immature kid...). Scary to think she is 22 years old...

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

socks123 wrote:This honestly made me hate her so much! lol she is the biggest bitch, she was rude in answering almost every single question. The whole time I kept thinking "maybe you are the problem!".
IDK what's going on with her and Meghan but she's said in the past she considers Meghan an irl best friend and not a youtube one, I'd assume she'd say Nikki was her youtube bff.

wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Post by wowwaz »

I also found it funny how when she told the story about how her and Nikki got to know each other it became even more clear how Nikki only associates with her for business. She said Nikki approached her via email wanting to collab via YouTube and they became friends that way. Nikki is smart imo, she saw a whole market of potential clients that worship Marissa. Once Marissa hired Nikki to coach her for her macros think about how much business that drummed up for Nikki and all the new subscribers it got her. Meanwhile Marissa is obsessed with her. It's so clear Nikki doesn't feel as strongly towards her. Perfect example being the whats in my gym bag collab. Nikki just mentions Marissa in a pretty lukewarm fashion whereas Marissa gushes over Nikki. Nikki clearly just collabs as a business strategy but Marissa is too dumb to realize it. It's sad

MoWilly
Talker
Talker

Post by MoWilly »

She also bashed eyelash extensions, and unless I'm mistaken, Meghan recently got them.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

alex_123 wrote:Honestly this live stream REALLY changed my opinion of her, I'm thinking about unsubscribing. Up until now, she had said some things that annoyed me but I could get over it because I genuinely thought she had good intentions.
But she was just straight up rude and annoying in this live stream. It is clear that she uses her subscribers as a confidence boost because she kept reading all the comments talking about her being hot... I understand that anyone would get an ego boost from that but to me it came off weird.
This stuff with Meghan is freaking childish. Instead of just saying "hey guys, just want to say Meghan and I aren't talking right now" she had to act like a 12 year old and throw shade at her the entire livestream.. like ok....
Also, I'm really confused how she is going to be friends with Lindsey and Meghan and that group because she specifically said at the beginning of the livestream that she doesn't like people who are preachy about their beliefs.. Although I personally really like Lindsey and don't mind Meghan, they are SOOOO preachy about their beliefs... It is something they are passionate about and they do a lot of activities related to it (meditation classes, yoga classes, etc). Just don't see how she will fit into that group and from her Monday vlog that seems like what she is trying to do.
IDK sorry for ranting but this live stream really bummed me out as someone who was a genuine fan of her....She claims she is genuine and real in her videos but that livestream was a side of her i have never seen before.... :?
I know she's been friends with Lindsey for awhile but Lindsey and her whole group are exactly the type of people Marissa would mock or make fun of, she doesn't fit in with them at all.

And I honestly always forget she's only a couple of years older than them, I always think she's like 25. She looks a lot older than them as well imo
Last edited by Chloe_Bean on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hermionegrangers
Debater
Debater

Post by hermionegrangers »

alex_123 wrote:Honestly this live stream REALLY changed my opinion of her, I'm thinking about unsubscribing. Up until now, she had said some things that annoyed me but I could get over it because I genuinely thought she had good intentions.
Agreed. I really liked her for a long time, I even went to Advocare through her, was on her team, etc.
A few months ago she completely stopped checking in with me, stopped giving any fucks about any of the people who actually support and want to geniunely know things about her.

I have never seen someone act so rude and childish when they know that their job relies entirely on their public reception......... her level of bitchiness and ridiculous asshole answers to literally every question (eye-rolling, sarcasm, etc) was fucking ridiculous.

hermionegrangers
Debater
Debater

Post by hermionegrangers »

mollyrhiannan wrote:She also bashed eyelash extensions, and unless I'm mistaken, Meghan recently got them.
Yep! And she's literally had them multiple times and bragged about them multiple times in the past.

What did she say about them that was bashing? I didn't tune in until really late.

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socks123 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
IDK what's going on with her and Meghan but she's said in the past she considers Meghan an irl best friend and not a youtube one, I'd assume she'd say Nikki was her youtube bff.
I thought Meghan said that about Marissa, but maybe your right.

MoWilly
Talker
Talker

Post by MoWilly »

hermionegrangers wrote:
mollyrhiannan wrote:She also bashed eyelash extensions, and unless I'm mistaken, Meghan recently got them.
Yep! And she's literally had them multiple times and bragged about them multiple times in the past.

What did she say about them that was bashing? I didn't tune in until really late.
Not really bashed I guess, just said she didn't like them. She said it's hard to do a full makeup look with them, and it makes it harder to wash your face.
It might not've been a direct insult to meghan, but the bitch was clearly throwing shade the whole livestream

MoWilly
Talker
Talker

Post by MoWilly »

Also: we're almost at the end of this thread - does anyone have any snarky/sassy thread titles we can use?
I vote for Marissa "I Don't Believe in Clean Eating" Lace :rofl:

sarahxx24
Talker
Talker

Post by sarahxx24 »

SUMMARY OF HER LIVE STREAM

She got really bad grades in college.

Nikki is her YouTube best friend. She would say who her other best friends were.

She doesn't want to share her religious beliefs because she believes it's too personal.

She got super defensive about her knowledge of macros.

She denies forcing a thigh gap.

She wants to write an inspirational book based off her life experiences.

She unfollows people from follow sprees if they tweet anything negative about anything.

She read out a question about her still being friends with Meghan and she flat out didn't answer it and immediately went to the next question. Wow.

She intends to count macros forever.

Her new apartment is a two bedroom. She's moving because she wanted to get out of her current area. Her and Sarah Belle moving into same building is just coincidence. She's moving at the end of June. Another reason she's moving is because a lot of her packages go missing at her current place.

In regards to Baltimore Riots, she doesn't think violence is the answer. She thinks what happening is awful.

She supports Bruce Jenner but couldn't decide which pronoun to use.

She calls out a person "northeastern girl" who has posted negative comments on everything she's posts on the internet who was also on the live chat. She got super emotional and pissed.

Goal is two be a successful stay at home mom with a business she runs from home.

She's really sweet to her dogs. It's nice to see her really love them compared to akaydoll.

Her nickname in high school was MILF. Classy.

She brought up the fact that she has a butt too not just boobs.

She was very proud of the fact that she doesn't talk to her brother anymore.

She doesn't wear underwear 99% of the time.

She plans on family vlogging.

She is not friends with Maxx anymore. And she didn't date him and she won't say what happened.

She's lost 20 pounds since this time last year. 155 to 134/135.

She does the Kylie Jenner lip challenge. And everyone freaked out.

Lol her biggest pet peeve is when people are repetitive.

She didn't know if the Dodgers were a baseball or a football team

YouTube mean girls "definitely exist"

She doesn't think foods can be clean or dirty. She says her life is about balance.

Before y'all say I don't have a life for typing all of this, I'm procrastinating studying for finals so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

socks123 wrote:
Chloe_Bean wrote:
I thought Meghan said that about Marissa, but maybe your right.
Oh, she might have I just remember they were together when they talked about it and were pretty much on the same page about it.

wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Post by wowwaz »

sorry for all these posts I'm procrastinating a lot of shit. She spent like 5 minutes going on and on about how she loves being positive and doesn't see the point in being negative and hateful but then she got all in a huff and went on and on about people that criticize her and how she did nothing to them and how much their lives must suck and how they must treat everyone like shit. And she was like we're lucky she's so fucking strong and can deal with the mean comments. LOL if you were so strong you'd ignore it and not passive-aggressively address every single thing said in this forum in all your vlogs and videos. And she called out a commenter by their youtube account name and said something along the lines of "I hate you, just leave my chat" instead of ignoring her like a rational adult. I can't get over HOW big of a bitch she was. And she was literally so rude about all the questions. Even the simple ones. Someone asked if Brody was new and she was like "I'm offended, Brody are you offended?". How about just answering the damn innocent question? She's only had him for a couple months, I don't see how that's something to get offended over. Oh and she plans to write a motivational book. God help those readers/her ghost writer.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

People who get mad about negativity and preach positivity/post all of those annoying inspirational quotes all over are usually some of the most negative people. She must have no self awareness if she thinks she's a super positive person when really she's just a snarky bitch.

Return to “MarissaLace”