MarissaLace part 2

wowwaz
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MarissaLace part 2

Post by wowwaz »

mollyrhiannan wrote:Also: we're almost at the end of this thread - does anyone have any snarky/sassy thread titles we can use?
I vote for Marissa "I Don't Believe in Clean Eating" Lace :rofl:
LOL that's perfect

sarahxx24
Talker
Talker

Post by sarahxx24 »

https://vimeo.com/126447891

And she claims to not force a thigh gap...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PolishXx
Informer
Informer

Post by PolishXx »

LOL! I've seen Northwestergirl's comments, they're usually super nice.

Surprise surprise, she used music that Nikki uses in her new video. She literally thinks they are bffs... :roll:

PolishXx
Informer
Informer

Post by PolishXx »

Her legs look huge in her new video...

hermionegrangers
Debater
Debater

Post by hermionegrangers »

wowwaz wrote:
mollyrhiannan wrote:Also: we're almost at the end of this thread - does anyone have any snarky/sassy thread titles we can use?
I vote for Marissa "I Don't Believe in Clean Eating" Lace :rofl:
LOL that's perfect
LOLZ she literally said today "I don't believe foods can be clean or dirty"

PolishXx
Informer
Informer

Post by PolishXx »

It's so weird because I think that is the reason SHE has no friends (or at least not for long). She's mean and rude.

hlokty10
Talker
Talker

Post by hlokty10 »

I didn't realize she was so bottom heavy.... Her forced thigh gap even had me fooled. I don't think she is 135 either.

cwx12
Debater
Debater

Post by cwx12 »

hlokty10 wrote:I didn't realize she was so bottom heavy.... Her forced thigh gap even had me fooled. I don't think she is 135 either.

yeah i don't think she is 135 at all. maybe at her smallest, but now i could see her being in the high 140s or low 150s

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

I'm so confused...she posted that snapchat bragging about being an only child, then posted a tweet wishing her brother a happy birthday, but now in the livestream she's proud she doesn't talk to him. What.

And i'm honestly really disappointed to hear that she's acting like this. I honestly loved marissa before because I felt she was so down to earth, and I didn't mind her sassiness. But now she's just being rude to everyone. So sad :/

hermionegrangers
Debater
Debater

Post by hermionegrangers »

Marissa and I have a really similar body type, both boob/butt heavy and big hips and like 5'3" (I think she's this short, yes?) and when I weighed 135 I looked a hell of a lot thinner than she is. There's no way she's 135 right now. No way.

She must weigh around 150-148 at the lowest.. and I bet she was around 170 at her heaviest.

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer

Post by logicalnonsense »

just saw the live stream in my subscriptions, went to watch it to see the bitchiness, and it has been removed. Dammit Marissa, I actually wanted to watch that one!

PolishXx
Informer
Informer

Post by PolishXx »

a_lynn81 wrote:I'm so confused...she posted that snapchat bragging about being an only child, then posted a tweet wishing her brother a happy birthday, but now in the livestream she's proud she doesn't talk to him. What.

And i'm honestly really disappointed to hear that she's acting like this. I honestly loved marissa before because I felt she was so down to earth, and I didn't mind her sassiness. But now she's just being rude to everyone. So sad :/
She has a brother, who is back with her dad and step mom. Technically a single child since she was with her grandparents, alone. As much as I hate my parents I could never imagine cutting off contact with my brother... What does he have to do with you dad being a dick and your stepmom being a bitch?

mdezzie
Learner
Learner

Post by mdezzie »

Ok I’ve been following this thread for months now…I always read but never commented…until now.

This is getting INSANE.

I can’t believe the kind of youtuber/person Marissa has morphed into. I was so proud of her last year this time, working out really hard and eating super well. She was an inspiration and motivator to me. But now? Oh my god she has changed SO MUCH. She is nowhere near the person she was last year this time.

I used to read posts on this thread and think “Ok yeah, but they’re being kind of harsh…” or “Alright why are they grinding her so hard on this?” But lately I’ve just been agreeing with every. single. post. I see.

She has become so frustrating! ALL she does is copy people, especially Nikki! It’s absolutely INSANE, from the scramble to the fanny pack to the back pack (can we talk about how RIDICULOUS that stupid ‘grandpa lace’ lie was) to the “good morning my ___ friends” and I don’t know if you guys noticed but there is this one specific “voice” (trying to describe it would take too long) that she completely picked up from Nikki. God it’s absolutely crazy!! Also as you’ve all brought up before it’s really funny how Marissa tries to convince everyone her and Nikki are the best of friends when Nikki rarely mentions her and when she does it’s by her username not even ‘Marissa’

I don’t understand why Marissa is so afraid of being herself. In that deleted clip of her talking about the money she makes off her vlogs she sounded so normal. I don’t care how many time she tries to convince us she always talks so fake and high pitched- I do not believe her. She would sound so much better if she didn’t put on a huge act every time she ever speaks to the camera.

The truth is I feel bad for her because I think even though she tries to convince everyone she has a million friends, she’s lonely. You can just tell. We’ve already discussed plenty about how she really doesn’t do anything besides sit in her apartment, go out to lunch or grocery shopping and the gym. (Also why the hell does she drive to a gym half an hour away when there’s a million gyms in LA? what a waste) Plus she just keeps cycling through ‘best friends’ like crazy…. Kayla, Jazimine, now Meghan…

Also it’s kind of sick how she deletes comments on her videos that aren’t completely glorifying her. I can’t scroll through comments on her video anymore because literally every single one is a variation of “MARISSA I LOVE YOU YOU’RE #GOALS OMG YOU’RE AMAZING”

AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW SHE IS LITERALLY THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE EVER?
-“If you don’t hit your macros exactly everyday what’s the point?” >> “Yeah i’ve been really off with my macros lately guys”
-Snap chatting about how it’s not funny or relatable to be a negative person yet that’s EXACTLY WHAT ALMOST ALL OF HER TWEETS ARE
-Claiming she is totally fine being single and doesn’t need a man but all she does is whine about wanting a boyfriend on twitter

^^ those are just a few quick examples I can think of off the top of my head.

Plus she’s been SO sassy and rude to people lately, including her own followers. I’m sorry but she really is kind of a bitchy jerk. And the edited instagram photos and fake thigh gap pose is just getting out of control…

And then her knowledge of fitness and nutrition as we know is just a joke at this point. I don’t have the energy to get into that. And the amount that she has been SHOVING her boobs in our faces lately is driving me crazy. I’m not calling her out on having big boobs, that’s fine she can’t control that. I’m just saying she never used to shove them in our faces THIS much, I can tell she does it on purpose now.

I’m never the person to post something like this but Marissa has just become SO FULL OF SHIT. It’s starting to drive me crazy. I feel so bad for her, I know she’s been through a lot, but at the same time I’m just so disappointed in her and who she has become. I’m going to keep watching because as terrible as this sounds it’s kind of like a train wreck. You just can’t look away…

And Marissa, if you’re reading this, which you very well might be because you do read here, please understand that there are so so SO many people (including myself) here who support you and want you to just be yourself. Stop copying others, stop trying to be SO relatable, stop conflicting yourself and just be you. Trust me, it’s never too late for that. Please just stop being so fake.

(Sorry for ranting but if anyone agrees reply/let me know so I don’t feel like I just wasted all your time with a big long post)

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

PolishXx wrote:
a_lynn81 wrote:I'm so confused...she posted that snapchat bragging about being an only child, then posted a tweet wishing her brother a happy birthday, but now in the livestream she's proud she doesn't talk to him. What.

She has a brother, who is back with her dad and step mom. Technically a single child since she was with her grandparents, alone. As much as I hate my parents I could never imagine cutting off contact with my brother... What does he have to do with you dad being a dick and your stepmom being a bitch?
Yeah it seems kind of odd. I just don't get why one minute she's all "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER" but then going on about how she doesn't speak to him?

mdezzie
Learner
Learner

Post by mdezzie »

Ok I’ve been following this thread for months now…I always read but never commented…until now.

This is getting INSANE.

I can’t believe the kind of youtuber/person Marissa has morphed into. I was so proud of her last year this time, working out really hard and eating super well. She was an inspiration and motivator to me. But now? Oh my god she has changed SO MUCH. She is nowhere near the person she was last year this time.

I used to read posts on this thread and think “Ok yeah, but they’re being kind of harsh…” or “Alright why are they grinding her so hard on this?” But lately I’ve just been agreeing with every. single. post. I see.

She has become so frustrating! ALL she does is copy people, especially Nikki! It’s absolutely INSANE, from the scramble to the fanny pack to the back pack (can we talk about how RIDICULOUS that stupid ‘grandpa lace’ lie was) to the “good morning my ___ friends” and I don’t know if you guys noticed but there is this one specific “voice” (trying to describe it would take too long) that she completely picked up from Nikki. God it’s absolutely crazy!! Also as you’ve all brought up before it’s really funny how Marissa tries to convince everyone her and Nikki are the best of friends when Nikki rarely mentions her and when she does it’s by her username not even ‘Marissa’

I don’t understand why Marissa is so afraid of being herself. In that deleted clip of her talking about the money she makes off her vlogs she sounded so normal. I don’t care how many time she tries to convince us she always talks so fake and high pitched- I do not believe her. She would sound so much better if she didn’t put on a huge act every time she ever speaks to the camera.

The truth is I feel bad for her because I think even though she tries to convince everyone she has a million friends, she’s lonely. You can just tell. We’ve already discussed plenty about how she really doesn’t do anything besides sit in her apartment, go out to lunch or grocery shopping and the gym. (Also why the hell does she drive to a gym half an hour away when there’s a million gyms in LA? what a waste) Plus she just keeps cycling through ‘best friends’ like crazy…. Kayla, Jazimine, now Meghan…

Also it’s kind of sick how she deletes comments on her videos that aren’t completely glorifying her. I can’t scroll through comments on her video anymore because literally every single one is a variation of “MARISSA I LOVE YOU YOU’RE #GOALS OMG YOU’RE AMAZING”

AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW SHE IS LITERALLY THE BIGGEST HIPPOCRITE EVER?
-“If you don’t hit your macros exactly everyday what’s the point?” >> “Yeah i’ve been really off with my macros lately guys”
-Snap chatting about how it’s not funny or relatable to be a negative person yet that’s EXACTLY WHAT ALMOST ALL OF HER TWEETS ARE
-Claiming she is totally fine being single and doesn’t need a man but all she does is whine about wanting a boyfriend on twitter

^^ those are just a few quick examples I can think of off the top of my head.

Plus she’s been SO sassy and rude to people lately, including her own followers. I’m sorry but she really is kind of a bitchy jerk. And the edited instagram photos and fake thigh gap pose is just getting out of control…

And then her knowledge of fitness and nutrition as we know is just a joke at this point. I don’t have the energy to get into that. And the amount that she has been SHOVING her boobs in our faces lately is driving me crazy. I’m not calling her out on having big boobs, that’s fine she can’t control that. I’m just saying she never used to shove them in our faces THIS much, I can tell she does it on purpose now.

I’m never the person to post something like this but Marissa has just become SO FULL OF SHIT. It’s starting to drive me crazy. I feel so bad for her, I know she’s been through a lot, but at the same time I’m just so disappointed in her and who she has become. I’m going to keep watching because as terrible as this sounds it’s kind of like a train wreck. You just can’t look away…

And Marissa, if you’re reading this, which you very well might be because you do read here, please understand that there are so so SO many people (including myself) here who support you and want you to just be yourself. Stop copying others, stop trying to be SO relatable, stop conflicting yourself and just be you. Trust me, it’s never too late for that. Please just stop being so fake.

(Sorry for ranting but if anyone agrees reply/let me know so I don’t feel like I just wasted all your time with a big long post)

DonsSexSlave
Talker
Talker

Post by DonsSexSlave »

Someone said she reminded them of trisha paytas and she def threw some shade.

mdezzie
Learner
Learner

Post by mdezzie »

DonsSexSlave wrote::
The amount of shade she threw at Meghan too was hilarious... "would you ever live with meghan? NO. would you ever prank call meghan? NO"

Something definitely went down between the two of them...

alex_123
Learner
Learner

Post by alex_123 »

DonsSexSlave wrote:Someone said she reminded them of trisha paytas and she def threw some shade.
honestly i cracked up at that. she is obviously nowhere close to being that much of a mess but trisha is notorious for not being able to handle hate and freaking out when people leave a comment that could even somewhat be seen as hate... which isn't far from what marissa is doing... that livestream showed she is clearly very insecure and doesn't take criticism well...

wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Post by wowwaz »

She literally contradicts herself so much. Her tips to fit video in the beginning she said she's not into saying things like "bikini body" because if you have a bikini and a body you have a bikini body. How is that any different than her vlog focuses like PBB (project birthday body) and PSB (project summer body). Following her logic if it's your birthday and you have a body you have a birthday body and if it's summer and you have a body, you have a summer body... Ms. Maris needs to make up her mind.

daydreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daydreamer »

hermionegrangers wrote:Marissa and I have a really similar body type, both boob/butt heavy and big hips and like 5'3" (I think she's this short, yes?) and when I weighed 135 I looked a hell of a lot thinner than she is. There's no way she's 135 right now. No way.

She must weigh around 150-148 at the lowest.. and I bet she was around 170 at her heaviest.
You do know that people carry their weight differently right?

Return to “MarissaLace”