LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 21

maisie-daisy
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 21

Post by maisie-daisy »

You are making me feel I should watch Tammy's video, just so I can have an opinion. I am however loathe to do so. Can anyone tell me how many times she says 'peeps' and 'okay' - I do so hate to be patronised.

And yes, that skirt still looks like shit, sorry.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

The skirt literally points down at her lower pubic are...a women's hardest spot to tone (especially moms). It just draws attention to that area. Not flattering no matter which top!

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Lisa is lying when she says she wears heels everyday - that picture she posted at the eye doctors showed her in flip flops...

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

puccamom wrote:The skirt literally points down at her lower pubic are...a women's hardest spot to tone (especially moms). It just draws attention to that area. Not flattering no matter which top!
It also draws attention to the tummy pooch area. Lisa doesn't even have a tummy pooch, but that skirt made it look like she does.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

And good grief if you have to have a bunch of crap to put on your feet because your feet hurt from the shoes, then it's time to re-evaluate your shoe style...she's so dumb.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Really that skirt is hideous and no matter what she wears with it, it's just not going to look good.

jenlan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jenlan »

I don't know why it irritates me so much...BUT she NEVER EVER adheres to the FTC rules set out by YouTube!! Is she really dumb or just doesn't want to play by the rules?? Some YouTubers are really great about it and in the UK they have to put the word "ad" in the title now if it uses "sweet gifts" from companies. It just really really irks me!!

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

Matteroffact wrote:And I too think Tammy would really look so much better with shorter hair. That style is dated, pageant hair.
Dated, pageant hair -- perfect description! She has pretty hair -- just needs to modernize it!

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

Her excuse for not getting into her good "vibe" on the skirt video, was because when Jawn and the kids are home she's just unable to put much thought into her look (That pesky family .... how dare they cramp her edgy/vibey style) so she wanted a do-over as she feels that she didn't do that skirt justice! :?
So in today's video, she stands up and immediately starts complaining about the skirts waistband .... She wears a dark top today that covers the waist band but explains that in reality a "white" top would look better (exactly what she had on the other day)! :roll:
She then got all confused about today's shoes vs. the shoes she wore the other day ???
(She couldn't remember what shoes she wore!!)
***** This is her, when the family isn't around, deeply thought out, edgy VIBE look frame of mind?
Fortunately, those edgy vibe earrings she's wearing that "make the outfit" popped in at last to save the day .... :rofl:
Poor Oliver's, they must be cringing as we speak ..... Will we have yet another do over until she gets it right? Oliver's has got to get that ugly ass, 15% off skirt "sold out" Lisa! :rofl:

She has a "nail" closet?

SweetGiftsGreedy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SweetGiftsGreedy »

jenlan wrote:I don't know why it irritates me so much...BUT she NEVER EVER adheres to the FTC rules set out by YouTube!! Is she really dumb or just doesn't want to play by the rules?? Some YouTubers are really great about it and in the UK they have to put the word "ad" in the title now if it uses "sweet gifts" from companies. It just really really irks me!!
This is the thing that gets me. I really could care less that she is a shop alcoholic, lazy mom or has bad taste in clothes what bothers me is this issue. I can't decide if she is sleazy and underhanded and doesn't want to report the gift as income (which she is required to do for tax purposes) or is she so uneducated and naive that she thinks these things are just gifts people have sent her because they just love her and she has every right to accept them and owes no one anything. I personally would be sooo uncomfortable with accepting expensive packages week after week. Nothing is ever really free it always has some sort of a price.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
Clover23 wrote:Did any one else see on B instatgram yesterday (4 pics ago) that there is a great big umbrella light behind her?? So when miss Lisa always says "sorry you can't see, it's so cloudy here today" "my lighting is bad today" ect...she is just being to lazy to plug the darn thing in!???? I know her videos are made for her and her only, but for goodness sakes at least look like you are trying and plug in the light!
That lamp is in the junk room. Lisa films at her dining room table. We have never understood why she won't turn that room into a closet or filming room. Instead she keeps it all in the middle of the room.
I think Brooke posts quite a few photos from the junk room - that room looks like it never gets cleaned or dusted....

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

concern wrote:Her excuse for not getting into her good "vibe" on the skirt video, was because when Jawn and the kids are home she's just unable to put much thought into her look (That pesky family .... how dare they cramp her edgy/vibey style) so she wanted a do-over as she feels that she didn't do that skirt justice! :?
So in today's video, she stands up and immediately starts complaining about the skirts waistband .... She wears a dark top today that covers the waist band but explains that in reality a "white" top would look better (exactly what she had on the other day)! :roll:
She then got all confused about today's shoes vs. the shoes she wore the other day ???
(She couldn't remember what shoes she wore!!)
***** This is her, when the family isn't around, deeply thought out, edgy VIBE look frame of mind?
Fortunately, those edgy vibe earrings she's wearing that "make the outfit" popped in at last to save the day .... :rofl:
Poor Oliver's, they must be cringing as we speak ..... Will we have yet another do over until she gets it right? Oliver's has got to get that ugly ass, 15% off skirt "sold out" Lisa! :rofl:

She has a "nail" closet?
LOL - I know...but don't we all have "nail" closets :| Wonder where it is? In the bathtub with all the other crap.

SweetGiftsGreedy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nail closet aka Will's bedroom

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

SweetGiftsGreedy wrote:
jenlan wrote:I don't know why it irritates me so much...BUT she NEVER EVER adheres to the FTC rules set out by YouTube!! Is she really dumb or just doesn't want to play by the rules?? Some YouTubers are really great about it and in the UK they have to put the word "ad" in the title now if it uses "sweet gifts" from companies. It just really really irks me!!
This is the thing that gets me. I really could care less that she is a shop alcoholic, lazy mom or has bad taste in clothes what bothers me is this issue. I can't decide if she is sleazy and underhanded and doesn't want to report the gift as income (which she is required to do for tax purposes) or is she so uneducated and naive that she thinks these things are just gifts people have sent her because they just love her and she has every right to accept them and owes no one anything. I personally would be sooo uncomfortable with accepting expensive packages week after week. Nothing is ever really free it always has some sort of a price.
I agree, this is just one of the many things that makes Lisa so irritating...I think she probably feels entitled to these gifts.

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

Fasten your seatbelts ladies ....
She's gonna' treat us to yet another crooked, shiny black, 2 inches thick, winged eyeliner tutorial!!
I live for the moment! :corn: :tvlol: :rofl: :rofl:

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

Chalky wrote:Lisa is lying when she says she wears heels everyday - that picture she posted at the eye doctors showed her in flip flops...
Lisa has different shoes for different times of the day. She recently mentioned "these are good 2 hour shoes" . :?

Like I said before-girl has no life.

SweetGiftsGreedy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tallula.Belle wrote:She said that Jawn and Will went with them. Then she said she drove home, in today's video. I had also noticed that one of her selfies the day they went to Saks she was in the driver seat. I have never known Jawn not to drive. Wonder if he really went?
I noticed she was in driver's seat too! Maybe poor little Jawn has taken to the passenger's seat and is letting her do the driving now.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Tallula.Belle wrote:It is great to take care of yourself, but that is not always the problem. My dad died at 44 with a heart attack. The day before, he had a physical and was given a clean bill of health. He was trim and active and did all the right things. My maternal grandmother lived to be 100 and looked 70, wasn't even on a single prescription. My mom is 78 and was struck down in her fifties with rheumatoid arthritis (RA). She is now in a wheelchair, so sometimes you do the best things and still don't do well.
Very True! I had an uncle that was 30, an athlete in top physical condition and had a heart attack suddenly and died....My husband had an uncle that lived to 100, drank and smoked...you never know.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Edie wrote:No one in their right mind should wear heels every day like Lisa does. Her feet are already in sorry shape, but she is going to shove her hooves in heels anyway. That Sole Serum stuff is not going to help her at all. If your feet hurt, it's a sign to take the damn shoes off.
So ridiculous..That Sole Serum stuff is for someone that NEEDS to be on their feet, like the sales associate, Not Lisa, There is NO reason for her to wear heels all day to go to the post office.. :rofl:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Gotcha-nailed wrote:I think Lisa is one of those people who says they have nothing to wear when they look into their closet because nothing goes with anything else. She'd stop the impulse buying if she knew how to shop. She thinks she can just throw together anything and it will look great. No one can do that and look put together. It takes some thought and time. Plus, she doesn't buy to suit her complexion , body shape, age or life style. You'd think she'd stop and figure it out, but she can't. She sees one thing and buys it. Never mind if she has nothing to wear with it. Just put it with any ol' white or black top. Any jewelry. Any purse. Any shoes. And voila: A hot mess! (Honestly, I think B has a much better sense of color, style and proportion that her mom.)
Exactly, she made me think of my daughter when she was in middle school and wanted to buy pieces with nothing to go with...It took about a year to realize that when she was picking out clothes that she had something to coordinate it with, the right shoes and the right colors and style to go with it.. Lisa is 40 something years old and she has the nerve to give Fashion Advice on her channel???!!!..Please...Her videos have just become "what she bought", or stupid bits of advice that she doesn't even follow herself....Notice she "found" that self tanner that Tammy sent her with her goodie bag and notice the little remark that it wasn't her "favorite"..Lisa really needs to think before she talks, I thought that was rude. The reason she has nothing to wear is because she has so much clothing, shoes, faux fur, moto jackets, etc and she doesn't have store them properly in an order which she can find them. Her subbies have asked her numerous times to show a makeup storage video and a closet video..She won't..but now she's going to show us her Sunglass collection or what she pairs it with every day...Who the hell wants to see that?!...She has spent so much time already with the sunglasses...they bore me to tears...Her videos get more boring each week..NEVER a Tag, Favorites or a real Review video. She's afraid to show the "Real Lisa" because she is just a fake....sorry! :?

Return to “LisaLisaD1”