SuperMaryFace - part 2

supermaryfake
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - part 2

Post by supermaryfake »

Yeah they were incredibly short shorts. I could see things i wish I didn't see. I didn't feel right taking any photos of THAT lol. I don't think MakeupQueen did either. I did take a pic of Mary sitting down (you can see a few pages back and you can read my run in with Mary last weekend).

Kitten18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kitten18 »

supermaryfake wrote:Yeah they were incredibly short shorts. I could see things i wish I didn't see. I didn't feel right taking any photos of THAT lol. I don't think MakeupQueen did either. I did take a pic of Mary sitting down (you can see a few pages back and you can read my run in with Mary last weekend).
Yeah, I wouldn't take photos of that either. I just wanted to know if it was hearsay or if anyone was actually there. I just went and watched the podcast they were talking about her in as well and my point of view hasn't changed any... She completely blew this up for attention. If she were really that uncomfortable she could have walked away.

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lightning13 »

Uhh did she not see what her fans have been saying to the woody show and to others who had an opinion that was against hers. They were saying some pretty bad things too. Both sides have been saying some hurtful things. To me, they are all as bad as each other. You can have opinions about this situation, but to just say hurtful and rude things to each other makes you look like the bad guy. Everyone needs to grow up and stop telling each other to kill themselves and that you hope their families burn.

Post by Guest »

I just feel like Mary is trying to keep this fire going. This war should be over by now but Mary just keeps poking at it, instead of letting it go. Yes, these guys were rude assholes. They should have never approached her in such a rude way, they made rude sexist remarks, they're douchebags. Mary went on to write the posts about them. Understandable. Then she went on their show to say her peace. Alright, still can understand that I guess. Makes a 20 minute video about it. Okay Mary, we understand, these guys hurt you. Now she's name dropping them again in reference to some random asshole fan of TWS. Those comments are fucked up, and they're not okay, but it's quite obvious she's trying to get her fans to keep going at them. "Guys, look at the type of fans The Woody Show has! It's because of them that this poor girl that DEFENDED ME is getting attacked by this ONE INDIVIDUAL!" I don't think this girl should be attacked at all, that person is an asshole. They should be blocked at that should be the end of it. How-fucking-ever, was is necessary for Mary to mention The Woody Show? No, because they're not sending their fans out to attack people. Mary is just a goddamn drama llama and she's just adding more fuel to the flame by mentioning them. At this rate, this war is never going to end. Sorry if I'm reiterating things, I try not to ramble but I want to get my point across haha.

Sarameingott

Post by Sarameingott »

Could this retweet be directed at us? :-)

Kitten18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kitten18 »

News flash: They talk shit about most of their show guests. I'm not saying it's right but that's just how they do things. It's supposed to be offensive. They even said in the podcast I listened to they're thankful she's bringing them so much publicity. They clearly don't care that they've hurt her feelings yet she keeps posting about it. It's not that serious.

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

Sarameingott wrote:Image

Could this retweet be directed at us? :-)
Like in the way that some of us don't think the case is that bad (partly because it's Mary?) :D Oh have I somehow missed the multiple times Mary has apologised any of her scams and shown clear signs of mental growth? :D :D :D

Yes, let's unite together to stop this fucking circus here, c'mon... Mary if you please can stop stirring the shit and trying to get the WoodyShow's heads on the plate and WoodyShow could apologise a bit better (Sorry I don't think they really care tho.....). After that kiss on it and let it go. Gosh. Some bitter people.

Nimu Nimu

Post by Nimu Nimu »

lightning13 wrote:Image

Uhh did she not see what her fans have been saying to the woody show and to others who had an opinion that was against hers. They were saying some pretty bad things too. Both sides have been saying some hurtful things. To me, they are all as bad as each other. You can have opinions about this situation, but to just say hurtful and rude things to each other makes you look like the bad guy. Everyone needs to grow up and stop telling each other to kill themselves and that you hope their families burn.
*heavy sight* this is exactly what I'm talking about. Just last week I said if they both keep beating a dead horse, neither of them will come out a winner. From what I've seen TWS has been quiet in their front. They haven't responded to her fans' death threats and all around horrible language. It's cowardly because they could just issue an apology like any reasonable, well adjusted human being, but at least they're not continuously stoking the fire.

She is so vindictive and *always* goes over the top and once again manages to make it about her. This was not a gang rape. This was not a bunch of people beating her up. This isn't even a bunch of people continously "bullying her." Let's put that in perspective. They were real life trolls who she 100% was in the right to call out. I think people like that get used to being jerks to people for the lulz, and don't know what to do when someone actually tells them off AND gets support.

But holy crap. This entire situation does not need to be dragged out. They won't apologize because they're assholes. Brow beating them and making an entire internet smear campaign never looks mature. It just looks petty after awhile. I don't think any one person watched the interview and thought "Wow yeah! These guys are great! I'll listen to them all day!" The point was already made. Their name is always going to be associated with douchecanoes when anyone Googles them because she made them relevant with what little relevancy she has. There is honest to God no point in rallying the troops from now until whenever. Now it's beginning to look like she's going to milk this one interview for everything it's worth because she got more publicity, she has an unlimited amount of pity, and it's something she can grandstand about until eternity. It's like she FINALLY has something to complain about because she couldn't grand stand about us or make our words into an entire damn campaign because she knew damn well we're not that bad.

I knew she couldn't stop the cycle for too long. It probably won't be too far from now until she takes one of our sentences out of context and complains about how she's disgusted by her fellow women.

Post by Guest »

Nimu Nimu wrote:
lightning13 wrote:Image

*heavy sight* this is exactly what I'm talking about. Just last week I said if they both keep beating a dead horse, neither of them will come out a winner. From what I've seen TWS has been quiet in their front. They haven't responded to her fans' death threats and all around horrible language. It's cowardly because they could just issue an apology like any reasonable, well adjusted human being, but at least they're not continuously stoking the fire.

She is so vindictive and *always* goes over the top and once again manages to make it about her. This was not a gang rape. This was not a bunch of people beating her up. This isn't even a bunch of people continously "bullying her." Let's put that in perspective. They were real life trolls who she 100% was in the right to call out. I think people like that get used to being jerks to people for the lulz, and don't know what to do when someone actually tells them off AND gets support.

But holy crap. This entire situation does not need to be dragged out. They won't apologize because they're assholes. Brow beating them and making an entire internet smear campaign never looks mature. It just looks petty after awhile. I don't think any one person watched the interview and thought "Wow yeah! These guys are great! I'll listen to them all day!" The point was already made. Their name is always going to be associated with douchecanoes when anyone Googles them because she made them relevant with what little relevancy she has. There is honest to God no point in rallying the troops from now until whenever. Now it's beginning to look like she's going to milk this one interview for everything it's worth because she got more publicity, she has an unlimited amount of pity, and it's something she can grandstand about until eternity. It's like she FINALLY has something to complain about because she couldn't grand stand about us or make our words into an entire damn campaign because she knew damn well we're not that bad.

I knew she couldn't stop the cycle for too long. It probably won't be too far from now until she takes one of our sentences out of context and complains about how she's disgusted by her fellow women.
You always type things out so much more eloquently hahaha :yup:

TearyEyed
Talker
Talker

Post by TearyEyed »

I :respekt: all of the discussion, and different points of views on this forum. Both of he sides, whether leaning towards Mary or the Show. There are a lot points on both side.
I'm sure at this point most of us have to agree to disagree.

Back to Mary: There are a lot of different points we can make regarding the interview. To me no one is right in the situation, and they both have seedy pasts. However, they have moved on and Mary is beating it into the ground.

On a slightly different angle, looking at the instagram of another girl who was attacked that Mary posted I can't help but be a little suspicious. Not of the other girl. But her continuing the drama. The screenshots of the post are a bit alarming but the response from Mogly607 caught my eye.
Screenshot_20154111.png
When I decided to look further into it, I don't think the that was a member of the Woody fanbase. Albeit their fans had some ugly things to say, but none of them took it as far as Mary's spiders. I do think it is an enemy of hers, or Marys. His comment was deleted, but there is a picture.
The comment that was not deleted(also sorry for my phone's sound bar blocking Mary's name in one of the pictures) was similar to something I have seen on the forum.
Screenshot_20151222.png
Screenshot_20153333.png
Kathleenangelique agreed that her fans left deplorable messages before Mary said 'ignore them', in an attempt to be the bigger person :roll: Even though Mary knew her Spiders would attack, which she could of stopped earlier OR LET IT DIE DOWN. Then Kathleen was given a condescending response by a Spider and Mary. Though they completely missed the point. She should of defused her fans earlier, or not of fueled their anger with a twenty minute video.
I do admit the interview was terrible but that's how media is, and its wrong. But I cannot side/feel sorry for Mary when she takes these comments and uses these serious labels because she's offended when their are people who actually suffer from the actual crimes(rape, supporters of rape culture, ect.). Making a comment will never = the actual act. Maybe that's why I just can't sympathize with her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TearyEyed
Talker
Talker

Post by TearyEyed »

Screenshot_20152.png
BTW...
Did anyone notice this , or hear out this? They are moving?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MakeupQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by MakeupQueen »

Mary's the type to pull this crap.........She's probably the one leaving the bad comments under a fake username then of course heroic Mary comes around to save her fan because she's such a wonderful person. lol
I'm 100% sure the whole thing is fake. The accounts mentioned weren't banned. They were deleted. They looked super suspicious too. When you look up the colinyounow account you can see cached pages from 16 days ago where he was following Suprmaryface and the girl who he supposedly left terrible comments to so........... HE IS NOT A WOODY SHOW FAN as Mary and her "spider" claimed. Its either Mary or her fan pulling some stunt.

Nintendo Bunny
Learner
Learner

Post by Nintendo Bunny »

I was pretty sure the rebuttal video Mary put up said not to attack them, let alone make any comments whatsoever.

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lightning13 »

TearyEyed wrote:
Screenshot_20152.png
BTW...
Did anyone notice this , or hear out this? They are moving?
They must be finally going back to Mississippi.

TearyEyed
Talker
Talker

Post by TearyEyed »

Nintendo Bunny wrote:I was pretty sure the rebuttal video Mary put up said not to attack them, let alone make any comments whatsoever.
It did, but the Spiders started attacking as soon as she mentioned the show once the first interview was posted. She didn't tell them to leave them alone until after they promised her a chance to speak on the show.

Sarameingott

Post by Sarameingott »

lightning13 wrote:They must be finally going back to Mississippi.
I wonder how that is going to be like for her after experiencing LA. I've never been in LA but Ken and pewds both said that there are a lot of "fake" people. So Mary fits right in. She made "friends" there too and it's the place for opportunities, especially if you're a youtuber/model. I've never been in Mississippi either, but after LA it must feel like there is nothing there for her. She can still do youtube, but she'll have to make new friends if she ever wants to leave the house. And she does not seem like the type of girl that is satisfied with a life of staying inside the house. Maybe she hopes they won't stay there forever.

Also just a random thought, I wonder if any of Kens friends ever looked up or looked at Mary's nudes. Because when they were first found, Mary said someone was "threatening" to send them to pewds and other close friends of Ken, maybe also Wulfy. Do guys respect their friend and not look at his girlfriends nudes or is it impossible for them not to look at them? That would be so awkward knowing your boyfriends friends/family might have seen you naked.

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lightning13 »

Sarameingott wrote:
lightning13 wrote:They must be finally going back to Mississippi.
I wonder how that is going to be like for her after experiencing LA. I've never been in LA but Ken and pewds both said that there are a lot of "fake" people. So Mary fits right in. She made "friends" there too and it's the place for opportunities, especially if you're a youtuber/model. I've never been in Mississippi either, but after LA it must feel like there is nothing there for her. She can still do youtube, but she'll have to make new friends if she ever wants to leave the house. And she does not seem like the type of girl that is satisfied with a life of staying inside the house. Maybe she hopes they won't stay there forever.

Also just a random thought, I wonder if any of Kens friends ever looked up or looked at Mary's nudes. Because when they were first found, Mary said someone was "threatening" to send them to pewds and other close friends of Ken, maybe also Wulfy. Do guys respect their friend and not look at his girlfriends nudes or is it impossible for them not to look at them? That would be so awkward knowing your boyfriends friends/family might have seen you naked.
Yeah i dont think she will do well in Mississippi. It was mentioned before that they moved to LA because Mary missed the city life.

Also, Mary has to know that when she posts about someone or something that has hurt her or has been mean to her, her fans will hunt that person down and harass them. She cant post about someone who is being mean to her and then expect her fans to do nothing about it.

She cant make a post, then later on when her fans are being called out for harassing that person, she cant then tell them to not go harass them. Thats not how it works.

Mary, how about you just not post about it, and as you said just report and block and then ignore it. You cant expect your fans to not go and defend you when you give them that person on a platter to destroy.

Nimu Nimu

Post by Nimu Nimu »

It's kind of sucky seeing them move back. I mean, yay for Ken being happy again, or maybe LA was too expensive, but I just cannot see Mary thriving there. Even the biggest city in Mississippi is extremely conservative and severely limited in the opportunities anyone aspires to. Hopefully in the near future, they can move to a place that works for both of them. I'm not even the extroverted, see - and - be - seen kind of person she is, but I could not imagine going back to a small Southern town after I've lived in Sydney and LA. :(

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lightning13 »

I gotta say, i will be very surprised if Mary does move to Mississippi with Ken ... and most surprising of all, is that I will feel a small amount of respect for her for making the move since it will be a great thing for Ken. Well I can only hope that the move back home will be a good thing for Ken and that some of what ever Ken is suffering from (be it depression or some form of agoraphobia) will be lifted and he will be able to enjoy life again and be happy.

Kitten18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kitten18 »

If they are moving to MS I agree that she won't thrive there but they are engaged aren't they? This is just one of many sacrifices she'll have to make if it's going to work. I do hope they find a place they'll both be happy in eventually though.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”