The Internet knows all your secrets

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tyler Oakley Part 2

Post by dreammuffin »

Cute livestream last night with Justin. I couldn't watch the whole thing. While I love him when I have a headache I can only take so much.

Kind of Jazzed about his doing #HEYUSA. Who would you guys like to see go with them?

youtubelover
Debater
Debater

Post by youtubelover »

I wonder what Tyler's going to say if he doesn't reach the $500,000 trevor project goal. Since the previous years he's surpassed the goal, what if he can't even reach this years goal?

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

youtubelover wrote:I wonder what Tyler's going to say if he doesn't reach the $500,000 trevor project goal. Since the previous years he's surpassed the goal, what if he can't even reach this years goal?
This is only his second year doing it, but since he's pretty close I think he might just reach it this year.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

#neverforget

[tweet][/tweet]

youtubelover
Debater
Debater

Post by youtubelover »

ItsAndrew wrote:
youtubelover wrote:I wonder what Tyler's going to say if he doesn't reach the $500,000 trevor project goal. Since the previous years he's surpassed the goal, what if he can't even reach this years goal?
This is only his second year doing it, but since he's pretty close I think he might just reach it this year.
It's actually his third year doing it. He did it in 2013, 2014 and now 2015

I hope he does reach 500k but I'm skeptical

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Has Tyler ever talked about his siblings (somewhat in depth) or ever featured them in any videos? I don't know much about them but he has a ton of them.

[tweet][/tweet]

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Is Tyler's popularity at the coasting stage ? His views used to be quite insane within a week of posting but now it doesn't seem like it's doing too much. Or am I just making things up? lol

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

LadyBugB wrote:Is Tyler's popularity at the coasting stage ? His views used to be quite insane within a week of posting but now it doesn't seem like it's doing too much. Or am I just making things up? lol
I think he used to get a bit more views than he does now (the past few videos he's posted haven't reached a million views). I think it also depends on the type of video he uploads. More people will tune into a collab or a special video (reacting to his birth, reacting to him on teens react, etc.) versus a Q&A (Q & Slay as he calls it).

youtubelover
Debater
Debater

Post by youtubelover »

LadyBugB wrote:Is Tyler's popularity at the coasting stage ? His views used to be quite insane within a week of posting but now it doesn't seem like it's doing too much. Or am I just making things up? lol
Definetly not just you. I remeber last year when troyler was big the views were crazy but now I guess they've normalized. The spotlight on youtube shifts around it seems, last year it was on tyler, this year its not

Febe
Talker
Talker

Post by Febe »

Did anyone watch him on Catfish? I thought he was great.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Febe wrote:Did anyone watch him on Catfish? I thought he was great.
I loved the episode he was on. He had his usual charm and presence. The episode itself was a surprise. I wasn't expecting that. Everyone isn't catfishing, but that guy was a bit off.

D-A-V-I-D
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by D-A-V-I-D »

[youtube][/youtube]

What do we know about Tyler's love life. Other than his fictional romance with Troye, have we had any actual names associated with him romantically? I ask, because when you watch Joe Sugg's Universal Studio's vlog, everyone there knows each other, other than Jordan, who seems to have arrived at Joe's with Tyler. I checked out Jordan's channel, and he's a pretty decent YouTuber/actor studying improv at the Groundlings, and a really sweet guy. (Who incidentally got about a 6k boost in subs from appearing in those vlogs with Tyler. Good for him imo.)

Of course, he and tyler could just be friends, but recently Jordan sends Tyler this tweet:
[tweet][/tweet]

Anyone have any thoughts, opinions?

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

D-A-V-I-D wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

What do we know about Tyler's love life. Other than his fictional romance with Troye, have we had any actual names associated with him romantically? I ask, because when you watch Joe Sugg's Universal Studio's vlog, everyone there knows each other, other than Jordan, who seems to have arrived at Joe's with Tyler. I checked out Jordan's channel, and he's a pretty decent YouTuber/actor studying improv at the Groundlings, and a really sweet guy. (Who incidentally got about a 6k boost in subs from appearing in those vlogs with Tyler. Good for him imo.)

Of course, he and tyler could just be friends, but recently Jordan sends Tyler this tweet:
[tweet][/tweet]

Anyone have any thoughts, opinions?
He's mentioned that he's gone on dates before in his podcast and on Twitter but I don't think he is dating anyone currently, although I could be wrong. If he is, he hasn't made it public.

HeWhoIsHere
Talker
Talker

Post by HeWhoIsHere »

Tyler is a fairly unattractive guy, cruel but true. Not that he is ugly, but living in the superficial world that he does I imagine many guys wold only associate with him for some kind of advantage.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

So cool that Tyler reached the $500,000 goal yet another year. It's great he uses his success for good and more people can be positively affected.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

For the past couple of months I've just found his videos to be lacking something- I pretty much stopped watch him. I'm still subbed.

goyouhere
Lurker
Lurker

Post by goyouhere »

The13eyond wrote:For the past couple of months I've just found his videos to be lacking something- I pretty much stopped watch him. I'm still subbed.
I feel the same way. I used to get so excited when he uploaded, but the past few months I just scroll on by as I see them. The titles don't grab my attention and I don't know about now as I haven't watched recent videos, but when I did I felt like he would constantly just post Q&A's and those got boring to watch after so many week after week.

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

He was so annoying on the show Catfish...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

goyouhere wrote:
The13eyond wrote:For the past couple of months I've just found his videos to be lacking something- I pretty much stopped watch him. I'm still subbed.
I feel the same way. I used to get so excited when he uploaded, but the past few months I just scroll on by as I see them. The titles don't grab my attention and I don't know about now as I haven't watched recent videos, but when I did I felt like he would constantly just post Q&A's and those got boring to watch after so many week after week.
Tyler has one of the more interesting lives of YouTubers seeing as he actually does quite a bit of cool stuff and hangs out with cool people, so it's a bit disappointing to see that his content does not really reflect that.

Return to “Tyler Oakley”