Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 9

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 9

Post by theillusivewoman »

Marissa's channel is shit either way, so... Without Meghan she'd just have fewer subscribers.

gracenina
Learner
Learner

Post by gracenina »

It's sad how I loved these girls so much from the beginning to a year/months ago. I was always low key excited to watch a new video from them (in a I'm bored and I enjoy these girls' company way not the "i'm a minion and i love you so much you're my inspiration and goalz i will fight anyone with a different opinion than me all of my problems are gone bc of you" *hearts and flower emojis* way). I had to unsubscribe from both of them because they're so damn annoying and petty. You guys should get ready for the sob story videos where Meghan talks about how lonely she is/how she has so many bullies and Marissa subtweeting/indirectly calling her out or making fun of her. Marissa was sucking Maghans ass DRY for subs and views in the beginning. Now that she got what she wanted, she moved on to the fitness side of youtube so she's now sucking Nikki's ass. Marissa is a fucking fraud. She's shady as hell I wouldn't even trust her to hold a blank sheet of paper for me. Meghan should have nipped this "friendship" in the bud when she had the chance.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

CourtneyShane wrote:Marissa's channel would not be shit without Meghan. Personally, I loved the chemistry between Meghan/Marissa/Lauren when they were being fun and down to earth. Lauren was the snottiest of the three IMHO and that showed at times, but Marissa was too dumb to notice and I think Meghan was only half-invested in that relationship anyway.

Didn't they live near each other only because of management suggestions or something? Weren't a bunch of YT girls in one building?
Lauren and Arden were roommates and Meghan lived in their building but moved pretty fast. Then Marissa moved to LA into Meghan's new building.

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CourtneyShane »

^^^
Thanks for clarifying. I did not remember all of the living arrangements this group has had.

Becca729
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Becca729 »

Can we acknowledge that all she does is talk about all she does is talk about all these "big rolls" she gets and yet has only managed to get onto a horrible YouTube series with bad acting? Yet MayBaby got a roll in the new insidious 3 movie lolol

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

gracenina wrote:Marissa was sucking Maghans ass DRY for subs and views in the beginning. Now that she got what she wanted, she moved on to the fitness side of youtube so she's now sucking Nikki's ass. Marissa is a fucking fraud. She's shady as hell I wouldn't even trust her to hold a blank sheet of paper for me. Meghan should have nipped this "friendship" in the bud when she had the chance.
Seriously, I can't believe how many people are like "I actually like Marissa". Bitch is fake as fuck, thirsty for attention and willing to kiss anyone's ass.

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

^ I'm not gonna lie, when I first started watching Marissa (maybe 2 years ago) I liked her. I didn't really read up on her on GG and when I did I realized all the shitty things she does. I find that's how it was for most people I watched on YouTube anyway though, GG brings a lot of insight on them that you may not notice on ur own lol.

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

^ I'm not gonna lie, when I first started watching Marissa (maybe 2 years ago) I liked her. I didn't really read up on her on GG and when I did I realized all the shitty things she does. I find that's how it was for most people I watched on YouTube anyway though, GG brings a lot of insight on them that you may not notice on ur own lol.

coffeeaddict03
Talker
Talker

Post by coffeeaddict03 »

^ sameeee. i thought marissa was enjoyable to watch, but in recent weeks she's become intolerable. and it wasn't as obvious before (at least to me) how much she was sucking up to meghan. i genuinely believed in their friendship. but i don't really know what meghan is soOooOOOooOooO busy with that she "has to get her groceries delivered"...

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

Becca729 wrote:Can we acknowledge that all she does is talk about all she does is talk about all these "big rolls" she gets and yet has only managed to get onto a horrible YouTube series with bad acting? Yet MayBaby got a roll in the new insidious 3 movie lolol
Yeah Meghan really thinks she's going to get an oscar or something next year hahaha, someone needs to take her back to this planet.
As for Meg, I don't think she's in insidious 3, she's just in the music video, isn't she?

nomoreicedtea_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nomoreicedtea_ »

her jaw looks kinda crooked . I hope she consults an orthodontist about it . Maybe she has an overbite problem and she still does those faces to emphasise how crooked her jaw is especially in her vlogs

meancutie
Talker
Talker

Post by meancutie »

Becca729 wrote:Can we acknowledge that all she does is talk about all she does is talk about all these "big rolls" she gets and yet has only managed to get onto a horrible YouTube series with bad acting? Yet MayBaby got a roll in the new insidious 3 movie lolol
omg i laughed my ass off at this. but i just looked it up and apparently she was only in a music video for a song that's in the movie. wish it was true though, that would be hilarious

"I played a crazy and creepy ghost girl in a music video for a song in the new @insidiousmovie !
Read more at http://websta.me/n/megandeangelis#alZOqRoU5M2pQZQ4.99"

Becca729
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Becca729 »

I noticed that it wasn't the actuall movie after I posted. Oops! But still; The sad part is that, even though it's a music video for a movie.. it's still 100x's bigger than everything that Meghan's done. But don't forget. She's a big time actress guysss. With that A++ YouTube series :rofl:

Layni

Post by Layni »

Did she get a nose job for aesthetic purposes or was there something physically wrong with it? I know if I watched her 7 vlogs or whatever she did on it I probably would find out but I cbf to endure that much Meghan.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Layni wrote:Did she get a nose job for aesthetic purposes or was there something physically wrong with it? I know if I watched her 7 vlogs or whatever she did on it I probably would find out but I cbf to endure that much Meghan.
Cosmetic, she didn't like the indentation on the end of her nose. Originally caused by a fall in kindergarten. I applaud her for just saying it, no crap about a deviated septum or something lol

Start at 2.23
[youtube][/youtube]
RETIRED MODERATOR

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

I'm just sitting here waiting for a video where she's crying about how she fell out with one of her "best friends" ( cough marissa cough) and how said "best friend" is now hanging out with her ex-friends (sarahbelle)

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socks123 »

She did claim to have a deviated septum after the fact. She said she went in to fix the dent but the doctor told her that her septum was screwed up and she could barley breath out of one side so she fixed that too. Probably to get insurance to cover it.

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

sgirl1 wrote:I'm just sitting here waiting for a video where she's crying about how she fell out with one of her "best friends" ( cough marissa cough) and how said "best friend" is now hanging out with her ex-friends (sarahbelle)
it would be kind of weird if she did that, because she and sarah did not seem to have a falling out necessarily. It seemed more like they just lost their common ground and drifted apart. I don't know for sure, though. Meghan is never straight up about that kind of stuff but I don't remember any passive aggressive tweets or anything.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

There wasn't any drama with Lauren and she was still salty and subtweeting.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

ohliveuh wrote:
sgirl1 wrote:I'm just sitting here waiting for a video where she's crying about how she fell out with one of her "best friends" ( cough marissa cough) and how said "best friend" is now hanging out with her ex-friends (sarahbelle)
it would be kind of weird if she did that, because she and sarah did not seem to have a falling out necessarily. It seemed more like they just lost their common ground and drifted apart. I don't know for sure, though. Meghan is never straight up about that kind of stuff but I don't remember any passive aggressive tweets or anything.
I feel like Meghan uses every opportunity to play the victim. There might not have been a serious falling out but she would still be butt hurt about her ex friend spending time with someone she isn't friends with.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”