General LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 20

AMMOGURU
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 20

Post by AMMOGURU »

Indilwen wrote:Here's the thing with that Chanel bag...it's an older version (vintage) and it's not flashy. Lisa will NEVER be satisfied with that. Mark my words. She may end up keeping it, just so that she won't offend her bff Sheila...but she will soon be the proud owner of a BRAND NEW Chanel bag...or two. She can't help herself at this point. She has a sickness.

And those red lips...OMG!!! :o The first thing I thought when I saw them was of the Joker! And then she put that annotation about the lipstick not ending up looking like the Joker! :rofl: I thought, "Honey, you looked like the Joker the second you put that lipstick on your lips!" Why do her lips have that weird curl in the corners? That red just accentuated it IMO. I thought her skin looked like plastic with that foundation, too. She just looked bizarre. I'm sure in her mirror she looked "classy" to match her new bag, but IRL she's become a freak. I can't take it!

I thought at first her OOTD would look ok, until I saw the jeans. And did I dream it, or did she say she ripped them up even MORE herself? Why does she want her bony old knees sticking out of her pants? She's psycho and totally lost it.

Ok, rant over. :P
I asked a Med Spa Dr about things in general once and in telling me about the juvaderm lip injections he added, "And we put a bit here at the corners to turn your lip up a bit"....Like permanently? I don't want a goofy half smile turn up lip look 24/7. LOL

AMMOGURU
Talker
Talker

Post by AMMOGURU »

I bought the smallest chanel bag vintage on ebay a year ago...never carried it, and recently when I got it out, some of the squares within the leather were cracking to oblivion,,,,,but point is the bag itself screamed authentic...it had the two flaps outer and inner and logo INSIDE as well as out, perfect part for safely holding an ink pen etc.......sure wish I'd had a chance to use it before it gave up the ghost but it will hang as a reminder of how everything of this world withers and fades.....lol

Why did I force msyelf to watch that video...lol Painful, sad, pointless. "It's good to know..." (as she read off what appeared to be NEW information to her about the bag ) was a definate motto she should learn to live by in general..."IT's good to know.....LOTS of things" Bastards made me pop in the NY trip vid and I couldln't get past the 'didn't know how to wear earmuffs comment'......hopeless.

SweetGiftsGreedy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SweetGiftsGreedy »

I just watched Jan at sevendaysofstyle (used to be NYCmommy?) and she shows her new (used) Chanel Bag and I didn't feel anything but "Oh that is pretty. She will love that". But when Lisa showed her new "used" bag I felt real disappointment. It is weird how the two women can evoke a completely different response from me. I like Jan and she seems to use and appreciate her stuff. She is a SAHM but her carrying a Chanel bag seems to fit her style. You can even tell the way she handles her new bag. Lisa on the other hand held it up like it was toxic waste and had that look of it smells bad. Not to mention she had no idea about the type of leather or that it was a little different with a rounded flap. Chanel bags are different because of the chain strap. Maybe it is just me but you have to be more "delicate" when carry it because that chain strap kind of has a life of it's own. It isn't a schlepping around kind of bag. I hope she doesn't just throw it in her junk room. The guy she bought it from warned her about the chain and protecting the leather from chain dents it when not using it. Is she capable of taking care of a bag? Didn't she complain about the cats eating the tassels off of one of her other bags?
I am thinking this Sheila F is pretty shady. Why would she even spend time with Lisa much less finding her a Chanel Bag? I am guessing she is using Lisa to hawk that fake jewelry she has made in third world countries. I thought it was weird that she went to a jewelry trade show in NYC and didn't have a booth and apparently spent the trip showing Lisa the Dummies Guide to NYC while staying a a friends home in Great Neck. Doesn't sound like a professional business trip to me.

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

Lisa's new word "Perfection" .....
The new Celine bag is perfection ....
The LNA t-shirt she's wearing in her latest selfie is, perfection!
Expect to see her schlepping more LNA "stuff" ..... The LNA girls are following and commenting!

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

concern wrote:Lisa's new word "Perfection" .....
The new Celine bag is perfection ....
The LNA t-shirt she's wearing in her latest selfie is, perfection!
Expect to see her schlepping more LNA "stuff" ..... The LNA girls are following and commenting!
Well, maybe now that she's found "perfection" she'll stop shopping J/K :D

I don't think Lisa's hauls are binges unless binging is done daily - every week for this woman is a binge haul if that is the case. Not sure why she felt the need to add to her foundation hoard unless she's getting ready for her summer foundation LOL - of course, she has never thought to look through her current hoard to see if there is something there she has lurved in the past that she can use this summer. Honestly I've never seen anyone obsess about a foundation like she does - I think she should work on getting her skin in order first and then look for a foundation (in her current hoard) to satisfy her.

SherryLove
Informer
Informer

Post by SherryLove »

AMMOGURU wrote:
Tallula.Belle wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:Under he latest Instagram pic with the tiger shirt and what else, black leather moto jacket, one of her fan girls writes this to Lisa:
You're just so cool Lisa! I can just imagine how much your kids love having you as their mom. Not only are you a wonderful mother, but you're also so darned pretty and always looking so nice. Just wait tho, think how funny it'll be when wil gets little older and all his friends think his mom is hot..lol..

Please..... :rofl:
I saw that as well. There will be nothing funny about it for poor Will. Lisa is not a wonderful wife, nor is she a wonderful mother. One day, she will see all the damage she has done to her kids. B will be 18 in three years. Already we see how much more desperate Lisa has gotten in her trying to look young.
I do wonder if on the downsize hill of 'youth'...ahem...you claw THAT hard to hold onto, how horribly devastated one is when they can't hold onto the illusion anymore. Hmmm...guess that is the point of 'aging gracefully'...you dont have a sudden crash?
This reminds me of a magazine article I read the other day about Joan Collins. She looks great and she's in her 80s. She has a 50 year old husband and she says he's her soul mate. I know she wears 3 inches of makeup and a wig, but she looks great. I don't know if that's considered aging gracefully but I'm impressed. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/0 ... -e/358554/

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

PkayB113 wrote:I guess I'm different, but there is not one thing of her's that I am envious of......maybe her age, which is 12 years younger than me, because I was working so hard during that time that I didn't get to enjoy my forties, but now I realize it was all worth it. Some day this is all going to come back and bite her in the butt. Karma is a bitch, period
OMG EXACTLY!

ENVIOUS?!! OF WHAT? She has ZERO relationships...that INCLUDES her own children. NO friends. Never leaves the friggin' town. The post office is an event. So she owns a bunch of useless junk. Who cares? I own a few Chanel bags...they have never once brought me comfort, a laugh or support when I need it. She spends her days shopping filling a bottomless pit of insecurity & selfishness, ruining their future with every new effing lip gloss. A kid who is buried in a room begging strangers for attention. A son well...who the hell knows what his future will be with his mom strutting around town taking selfies of her ass. What a mess.

Egad , in no way, none, zero, nil, am I envious of this crazy broad's pathetic life. No amount of the crap she buys could replace a real, fulfilling life. I love shopping & having nice things but I'd rather live on a street corner than have her life.

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:How old is Lisa?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure she is either 44 or 45. Not sure when her birthday is.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

I had a big post written that I had a lot of thoughts I wanted to share, but I think it is lost in cyberspace somewhere...

I think Lisa is looking more like Joan Van Ark with every passing day.

Post by Guest »

She turned 44 in September. The first is her bday I believe if her shoe journey from 2013 is to be remembered hahHa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

classicbeauty
Learner
Learner

Post by classicbeauty »

Melissa's channel is volmel55 which she now calls Melissa 55. Either search will find her on YouTube.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

Tallula.Belle wrote:I think it is only being honest, to say we all have parts of her life we are envious. I am an only child, I also was an only grandchild on my moms side. So I have been very blessed in life to have things. But things will never replace my family. The only thing I am envious of is that she has zero stress.

I have been a caregiver to my mom for over a decade. Last year, at one time it was so bad, I didn't leave my house for a month, because she was in such bad shape. Six months before that my husband was diagnosed with cancer. Real life and hard stuff. Thankfully my husband is doing great, and has retired at 53 years of age. I haven't worked outside the home since 1999. It finally got to the point that I could no longer care for my mom alone. It wasn't fair to my kids or my husband. Not to get all religious on y'all but, I know God led me to a tiny assisted living, not far from here. It has been such a blessing. Because it is small, she gets a lot of attention and she gets the care just like I give her. I have decorated her little apartment and she loves it there. If she didn't I would have never allowed her to stay. So while my stress is pretty low right now, I believe after these past hard years I deserve a break.

I don't know if Lisa will ever have a wake up call. But I know I would give up every material possession to have my family healthy. Lisa is not happy. She is a miserable person and that is why nothing is ever enough for her. I wouldn't trade the life I have for hers, for all the money in the world. She has already posted in her comments that she has her eye on some more bags along with a $250 nylon Prada makeup bag. The day I pay that kind of money for anything nylon, send me to the funny farm.
I'm NOT jealous, in the slightest. And remember, she does get stressed out and worked up, overwhelmed, quite easily indeed and for the pettiest of things

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

There is nothing I am jealous about concerning Lisa...I mean perhaps there is more to her than all the shallow stuff she shows us - I don't know, but all I see is a shallow shopaholic hoarder. I don't like her style or her look or most anything about her.

I really just watch her in fascination every Friday when I can bear to watch - they've taken all the hoarder shows off that I used to watch so she's the next best thing. And from what I've seen of the hoarders shows, these people rarely if ever change...

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

I am so bored with her that I can't even be bothered watching the video or comment on here :tu:

Matteroffact
Informer
Informer

Post by Matteroffact »

Regarding jealousy of D1: My mom gave me the best analogy on wanting what someone else has. She said that you can't just have the one thing that you covet that the person has; you have to have everything. Because you can't pick and choose.

So if you want D1's Chanel or ability to spend $ like it's water, you also have to take her credit card debt that goes with that. You also have to take her husband, kids, house, animals, existence, hair, brain, the fact that she's all over the internet and thus has opened herself up to criticism and lastly, you have to have her day to day life. Nothing wrong with her kids or husband, but I'm sure you'd rather keep your own. I don't know if this makes sense to others, but for some reason it really resonated with me when my mom told me this as a young teen.

crazycullahs
Talker
Talker

Post by crazycullahs »

Lol I would not want her sun damaged skin & her bleached hair for all the cash in the world!

Glamour girl
Learner
Learner

Post by Glamour girl »

Lisa HATES her Chanel Bag. It is so obvious, she is very disappointed from the video. The bag does not fit her life or needs, and she is completely CLUELESS. Lambskin? Did she not know how difficult it is to take care of, and with her cats and mounds of stuff, that bag will get trashed in no time. Cannot understand why she did not get the famous " Jumbo Double Flap" in caviar leather, or even the Grand Tote GST, which probably is so much more practical. She could of bought a BRAND NEW Chanel or even the Chanel Boyfriend bag(which is probably more her style), if she were not Greedy....but no, she had to get a Celine, and a Old Chanel???? Chanel Chanel Chanel...she had to just get that because it was torture to be in New York and see Shelia carrying hers, and she probably saw many Celines, and Chanel's and just had to have them both right NOW!!!! Ladies get ready....soon she will need a Hermes!!!!! You watch! She is so shallow, and selfish..... her poor children. They are not and will never come first! So Sad!!

txgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by txgirl »

classicbeauty wrote:Melissa's channel is volmel55 which she now calls Melissa 55. Either search will find her on YouTube.
In Melissa's latest outfits of the week video each time she leaned over to adjust her camera etc. she'd place her hand over her shirt so it would not reveal anything, Lisa should do that as well, I have personally seen more of her that I ever wanted to see...surely she sees that when she edits, so she must not care that we're getting a peek at the "goods".

Return to “LisaLisaD1”