General LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 20

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 20

Post by PkayB113 »

RoseGold5633 wrote:SHE HAD HER CHEEKS DONE!
SHE IS NOT BUYING THIS STUFF!
Huh?

RoseGold5633
Learner
Learner

Post by RoseGold5633 »

She didn't help those jeans along except to look stupid!

DFfurbaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DFfurbaby »

Good Lord, I wonder if she actually went on Will's field trip looking like that?!!! :o

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Since I have zero desire to own that Celine (it's ugly) or a Chanel, I feel not one ounce of jealousy. I pity Lisa and more so her family. I really want this Gucci bag that I've been having my eye on for months but I'd rather save for summer travel as my oldest son will be showcasing his football talents at various college camps. We're just going to make a vacation out of every place that we go. For us, this is an exciting time, and I love watching my kid do something that he is so passionate about.

The Duncans are not having these experiences not do they seem to be encouraging their to do something other than vegetate in front of electronics. It's just sad that they have nothing to show from their childhood but hundreds of nude lipsticks, faux furs, and cheap ass Forever21 clothes. I want my children to have find memories of their childhood.

As far as Friday's video goes, that outfit would have looked so much better had Lisa not "helped" her ripped jeans along. I liked the lipstick, but she put way too much on. You need a light hand when applying bold/bright colors, and she definitely didn't need a gloss over it because it was hella shiny. Hate that she looked like Homey the Clown.

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

PkayB113 wrote:
RoseGold5633 wrote:SHE HAD HER CHEEKS DONE!
SHE IS NOT BUYING THIS STUFF!
Huh?
Perhaps someone is trying to tell us that someone else purchased the new handbags even if it appears that Lisa paid for them. 'Commission' thank you from Dean, Sheila and the gang? Who knows? She sells a lot of their stuff to her fan girls. Anything is possible. So, perhaps, nothing is as it seems.

RoseGold5633
Learner
Learner

Post by RoseGold5633 »

All I am saying (writing) is that no middle class woman is capable of spending thousands of dollars on stuff to stroll to the post office in Wilmington NC. I know, I live here.
I really liked her earlier vids - there was someone I could connect to - but now it is a land of make believe. NO WAYYYY is her hubbie able to afford this lifestyle. She must be getting this stuff on consignment. And I think Youtube is a public forum (and yes it is someone's channel) but still if you are a public figure you need to let your public have their opinion. I get tired of the "non kook-aid drinking folks" getting their post deleted because the do not ooh and ahhh over the latest outrageous haul. What is she going to do with that used Chanel ? Pair it with a tube top top and stretch pants?

SweetGiftsGreedy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SweetGiftsGreedy »

Indilwen wrote:Here's the thing with that Chanel bag...it's an older version (vintage) and it's not flashy. Lisa will NEVER be satisfied with that. Mark my words. She may end up keeping it, just so that she won't offend her bff Sheila...but she will soon be the proud owner of a BRAND NEW Chanel bag...or two. She can't help herself at this point. She has a sickness.

nd those red lips...OMG!!! :o The first thing I thought when I saw them was of the Joker! And then she put that annotation about the lipstick not ending up looking like the Joker! :rofl: I thought, "Honey, you looked like the Joker the second you put that lipstick on your lips!" Why do her lips have that weird curl in the corners? That red just accentuated it IMO. I thought her skin looked like plastic with that foundation, too. She just looked bizarre. I'm sure in her mirror she looked "classy" to match her new bag, but IRL she's become a freak. I can't take it!

I thought at first her OOTD would look ok, until I saw the jeans. And did I dream it, or did she say she ripped them up even MORE herself? Why does she want her bony old knees sticking out of her pants? She's psycho and totally lost it.

Ok, rant over. :P

The joker thing had me screaming.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

JaJa wrote:
jadedgirl37 wrote:She looks like a clown with that lipstick on. I really can not stand this woman anymore. All she knows how to do is spend money that she does not earn. it's really going to be funny when real life slaps her in face one day and it will eventually . Such a busy week, taking the kids to the dentist and all. I do not know how her husband puts up with her. There is no reason for her not to get a job. She is waste of space, shopping and tending to her greasy frigging dirty hair. She should be ashamed of herself for pissing away money like that each week. I just can't watch her any longer.
why does one HAVE to work?? if they dont need to, what's the big deal? It's not YOUR life, nor does it affect you in the slightest. I know everyone is going to jump on me for "defending" Lisa, but I'm sorry, if one doesn't want to work, who cares? I don't know...??
I'm with you regarding the working issue--- I don't see anyting wrong with being a dtay at home mother and wife, and if your husband has the means to provide for a life of luxury, I would have zero objections or criticism. HOWEVER, Lisa's is not the case. Neither is her husband a person of great wealth, nor is she someone who excels at the art of being a housewife. So I think JaJa that is the reason for peopl's criticism of Lisa. Lisa neglects her family's interests to favour her own selfish ones, without even making an effort to be a contibution to her household and her family. She is so lazy, she doesn't even feel embarrased of not trying to be a better person, housewfe and mother. She just is and has to be acepted as is. All she does in her life is spend money in things that don't even get to be used, and she calls this a hobby.

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

What's wrong with wanting stuff? And more stuff?

http://ametia.files.wordpress.com/2014/ ... nna-14.jpg

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

Her edgy:

https://nyppagesix.files.wordpress.com/ ... 480&crop=1

Please note that this is a recent pix: Feb 8, 2015

She has the "she can't stop" problem, too. (Moonpie, still feeling jealous? My guess is that your husband would tell us you're his Chanel bag.)

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

Guys, I haven't watched the video in full yet, I am just seeing the Chanel bag, is that a genuine Chanel?? At least on my screen it looks funny, not the impeccable stitching and proportion, I don't know, I don't even know what year approximately that bag is, how vintage it is. It just doezn't look right omy screeen. Maybe it is just my screen, anybody sees what I see? I just can't recognise Chanel manufacture and finish, I see sort of a wonky finish on the edges. Maybe it is because of it being vintage and used. I don't know

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

ForLoveOfGossip wrote:Guys, I haven't watched the video in full yet, I am just seeing the Chanel bag, is that a genuine Chanel?? At least on my screen it looks funny, not the impeccable stitching and proportion, I don't know, I don't even know what year approximately that bag is, how vintage it is. It just doezn't look right omy screeen. Maybe it is just my screen, anybody sees what I see? I just can't recognise Chanel manufacture and finish, I see sort of a wonky finish on the edges. Maybe it is because of it being vintage and used. I don't know
I honestly do not know but to me it looks like it's from Target....which is okay with me because I shop there but she paid over $2000 for this bag which I think is ugly even if it is a Chanel.

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

It is just so freaking excessive with Lisa. It was like she was drowning in beauty products in this video and two fancy bags? I agree with so many points people make here about her. Brace yourselves for the Summer of Lisa, where she truly stars in her own show. Bikinis, maxi dresses, booties and I bet extensions will make an appearance.

RoseGold5633
Learner
Learner

Post by RoseGold5633 »

I can't do a summer of Lisa. It is not the season to celebrate ratchetness. She has had so much work done on her face that she is starting to appear Asian and not cute Asian but martian Asian. I am not one of these cruel "haters" but seriously come on. You can not convince me that this woman should be gallivanting around in ripped "tights" and a leather jacket. What is she a super hero? I rub my face in absolute shame over that red lipstick! Give me someone else to watch! Like that granny who sells hot sauce on the tube. I can't so I shan't.

AMMOGURU
Talker
Talker

Post by AMMOGURU »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:
Tallula.Belle wrote:Why make a big deal out of a $2,600 bag. She spends that much each week. Plus isn't the new Celine around $3,500. To go to the post office and carry. There is seriously something funny with their fiances. I don't know what she drives now but Jawn drives a 2005 Dodge truck. No way in hell I would let my husband do that and spend like she does.
Tallula, I guess Lisa listened to your Advice in just getting the smaller Celine bag ;) , but of course that was not enough, she had to buy a pre-owned Chanel bag for $2,600!...and she's talking about getting more!..both of those bags do not fit her lifestyle AT ALL...It's funny how she was reading the notes about the Chanel bag...It's like she did ZERO research about that bag..She had Sheila help her out....I'm sorry, If I were making that purchase, I would be sure to know exactly if it was Lamb skin leather or whatever it was!...makes me nuts!! :o
I absolutely hate being a bother to anyone. Unless it is my husband or my mom, I rarely ask anyone to help me do things. Lisa is so selfish that she has no problem getting Sheila, a busy business woman, to run around looking for her a purse. Plus the fact that she mentioned last week, she was texting six people during her bag meltdown. I remember one time, she said that she had Nadine, who lives in NY, to go to Saks and look for her something. Same with that Bee that got her that pink blazer awhile back.

Lisa can never have one of just anything, so I am sure we will see another one soon. She thinks that she is fancy with all her personal shoppers. There is no telling how many texts she gets a day, all over stuff for her to buy.
Oh no....I am becoming her.. found my standard V neck black tee at costco and bought 20. Granted they are to replace my worn to shred previous 20 from..ohhhh...12 years ago.

AMMOGURU
Talker
Talker

Post by AMMOGURU »

I wonder if I could try to post a thoughtful reply? Maybe. It could happen. Trying to catch up but frankly, hard to keep interest.

Would like to say I feel like I can speak from experience from my own obsessive shopping binges. (Can't we all?) I never went THAT far or for that long, but I know when I felt stifled and lack of stimulation in life in general, or unconsciously 'stuck', I dove 'inward' in terms of basically becoming obessed with my own physical self, surroundings, etc. Just overdoing it in superficial things.

When that happens one has to be self aware enough to 'shake your life up' and 'SNAP OUT OF IT!', to quote Cher. Just caught myself edging that way recently as I've been a bit 'trapped' again in caring for my mom in house 24/7 without relief and filled up a Sephora online cart to a ridiculous extreme.

I wanted to say I personally dont' care if people 'work or not' but it immediately felt like lie! By 'work' though meanign doing something productive to the world, however small a corner. Surely, this has been said before, by many. I think the offensive thing about this and many of the other Youtubers is the fact as worthwhile human beings we should contribute to society in some way....not just 'take , take ,take'. Boils back down to caveman brain wiring, you need to do SOMETHING to help the 'society' you live in and sorry, just raising self obsessed offspring is not helping the 'clan', so to speak. Combine that with the blatant feel that they are bragging about it with a 'look at me , look at me, look at me' mentality, is doubly offensive.

BY ANY CHANCE, has anyone heard of the (very) old Dr. Murray Banks? Psycologist /comedian from wayyyy back. The humor is reflective of the time but potent. He had an 'album' (yes, I said ALBUM) Called "How to live with yourself or What to do until the Psychiatrist Comes". I was probably 10 or 11 when I heard it and his section of the primal child brain of "Watch me, Mama. WATCH me, me Mama...WATCH ME MAMA" is something undeveloped adults continue to do with their cars and clothes and jewelry and 'things'. Of course, he said everything with comedic timing, but it was all very powerful to hear, especially at that young age. Granted, it didn't save me from doing a bit of the same with name brand bags, etc. (To a SMALLER extent then 'some' but hey, still guilty...maybe our disgust is that we 'caught' ourselves before we got worse and others don't /won't / can't? )

Hmm.. clearly I am having a boring evening and wanted to pontificate awhile...to no one in particular. STILL....so much about the primal brain, I believe still makes us outraged at people in our realm (of whatever type) Or in our awareness that are not adding anything of value to the human experience. But hey, what the hell do I know? ;)

AMMOGURU
Talker
Talker

Post by AMMOGURU »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:I haven't watched many videos in a while until today and I have to say I really like Melissa. She has downsized her Wardrobe and she Still looks classier and more on trend than Lisa ever looks. She mixes high and low and can wear a pair of shoes that are a few years old from Kohls and IMO looks more put together than Lisa ever does...Also enjoyed Angie's hair video today. I pretty much have similar hair and I agree with how she does her hair and how she colors it.....I really need to stop watching Lisa....seriously, can someone tell me how to stop watching the train wreck! :rofl:
Melissa....? Channel please?

AMMOGURU
Talker
Talker

Post by AMMOGURU »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:Under he latest Instagram pic with the tiger shirt and what else, black leather moto jacket, one of her fan girls writes this to Lisa:
You're just so cool Lisa! I can just imagine how much your kids love having you as their mom. Not only are you a wonderful mother, but you're also so darned pretty and always looking so nice. Just wait tho, think how funny it'll be when wil gets little older and all his friends think his mom is hot..lol..

Please..... :rofl:
I saw that as well. There will be nothing funny about it for poor Will. Lisa is not a wonderful wife, nor is she a wonderful mother. One day, she will see all the damage she has done to her kids. B will be 18 in three years. Already we see how much more desperate Lisa has gotten in her trying to look young.
I do wonder if on the downsize hill of 'youth'...ahem...you claw THAT hard to hold onto, how horribly devastated one is when they can't hold onto the illusion anymore. Hmmm...guess that is the point of 'aging gracefully'...you dont have a sudden crash?

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

How old is Lisa?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “LisaLisaD1”