What age do you *personally* think is best to get married?

Locket
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What age do you *personally* think is best to get marrie

Post by Locket »

I got married at the age of 18 because my boyfriend at the time was in the army. I personally think you shouldn't get married until AT LEAST your late twenties. My marriage was a total failure... and I know now that when you're young, you don't know what you want yet. You THINK you do. You THINK you'll be with this person forever. But more often than not, you're wrong. I know every 18 year old thinks they're really mature and wise already, but you just haven't had enough life experience or been with enough people to understand what's truly important in sharing a life with someone.

HOWEVER, I do know of girls who had a baby really young and got married for the sake of the child. That's really admirable and... by all means, a child's future is really really important.

There is NO REASON why you can't get just be engaged at 18 and decide to wait a few years for the wedding. No need to rush into it. That way, if you two are really meant for each other, then you'll still be together. If you're not meant for each other, then at least you didn't tie the knot!
:HK: :love2:

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Re: What age do you *personally* think is best to get married?

Post by Selia11 »

It’s when you met the *one*

Return to “Wedding and Marriage”